Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615891 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anuch: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Am really confused here guyz. i booked an appointment with the embassy on the 11th of August before the new rule on cat A ( about completion of studies before 2017 was introduced) . i got AD for September 25th but on the AD it was stated that i must have completed my studies after 2017. Now am confused if i should cancel the appointment and book in another category or i should go along with the date i have since the new rule was introduced after i have booked. Whats your opinion here. i think the new rule was introduced on the 22nd of August if am not mistaking

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mztonya: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Evening house,please what is the amount required for financial support to study in germany,please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uzorify(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anuch:
Am really confused here guyz. i booked an appointment with the embassy on the 11th of August before the new rule on cat A ( about completion of studies before 2017 was introduced) . i got AD for September 25th but on the AD it was stated that i must have completed my studies after 2017. Now am confused if i should cancel the appointment and book in another category or i should go along with the date i have since the new rule was introduced after i have booked. Whats your opinion here. i think the new rule was introduced on the 22nd of August if am not mistaking

Bros, you so lucky you had an AD already...should you decide to cancel it, that will be till next winter...People here are still praying so hard to get an AD while you that got one is planning on cancelling. AD scarce oo. .I won't ask for cancellation shaa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mztonya:
Evening house,please what is the amount required for financial support to study in germany,please

€10235
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Anuch:
Am really confused here guyz. i booked an appointment with the embassy on the 11th of August before the new rule on cat A ( about completion of studies before 2017 was introduced)
print out the first mail you received as a proof that you registered before change of date. You are Safe, don't cancel. I think the new rule applies from Nov 1st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ayodeji481(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rwth requires GRE for my course and I am not ready to do that
Farakay10:

Check RWTH Aachen...your grade should make it easy for you to get admissions there...

I prefer more of fluid mechanics...I got admission to TUM Computational mechanics..I did mech also
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please house for the supporting documents, are we also to make 2 photocopies of them each?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 12:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Freeman59:
Good morning guys. I've been offline a lot this week. I just want to tell you all that I got my visum on Monday afternoon. I'm really grateful to God and everyone here. Y'all are the best.

For those still hoping for one thing or the other, just keep pushing. It's becoming harder but we can't STOP.

The rejections here are quite scary, but let's not be discouraged. In anything we do let's just keep praying. Believe me my interview wasn't fantastic. I doubted sometimes but nvr stayed far from God and He saw me through it all.

Remain blessed y'all.

congratulations bro. God will meet us all in our points of need in this waka.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Abeg ooo house I still need accommodation for Hamburg , November... connect me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vickmor002: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2019
akinbharbs:
Please guys I really need you.
I got that letter this evening with my docs. Interview was August 23. I didn't fúnd and I went with my make d transfer document. I had no problem with my interview

Sorry,
I think the issue is from this angles;

1* How good is ur letter of motivation? Did it explain ur purpose clearly.

2* Some docs probably your BA or SL didn't get to them on time. I think your appeal will sort that out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2019
Pls I need accommodation in Hamburg by November , anyone who can connect me to person who will help me get it..
Pls help a brother o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 12:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Good day and happy new month to everyone here. Please, how can I reach dolpaz and boss733. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Please, have you heard anything yet?
ShinaLe:

Bros I tire oo. Ur interview don reach 1 month?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Please sir, can I pm you?
Boss733:
Please I don't mean any harm but I feel this is better to ease your troubles and prepare for the way forward...hustle and struggle continues.

I was at the embassy today and I saw the large number of student applicants for visa, I asked Mr Paulinus why this large number and because we relate well he said today marks the last day of student visa interview for winter 2019.

It therefore means there won't be issuing out any appointment date again for now till summer applicant.

A girl came to make enquiry that she has apply since may cat b and no dates till now, Paulinus said he tire for the thing self oooo, even his pastor friend son is having the same issue and he is handicap to help because he has no control on that.

Please start writing to you schools for difer or start arranging your documents for summer application.
A word is enough for the wise.
Act in time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2019
dukeokafor:
As much as I sympathize with the two folks that were recently rejected. I'm really sorry about your predicament.

However....

I'd really like to point something

Think about the folks coming after you!

Udo

You have said it all bro. I don talk am tire for part 6. I just hope some of us go change our ways.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Please, have you heard anything on your appeal? I sent an appeal also on similar issue
cooltony91:
Hello Everyone.
Please, who know how to write Appeal letter here?
The school I applied to was suspended and my Application was worked on during that period of suspension but it has been sorted out now and I need to write an Appeal letter to the Embassy
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 4:16am On Sep 02, 2019
Hadampson:

I am good, thanks. I hope it is the same with you. smiley

Yes boss

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2019
kruzzroboh:
Happy new month house..Please can I get the contact/email of any student studying at Gisma Business school? I want to ask a few questions about the school.
2. I was born b4 1992 pls is affidavit of declaration of age form high Court sufficient to proof as birth certificate at the embassy? Though I also have that of NPC too.

Go on LinkedIn and search for GISMA Business School, you will see both past and current students of the school. You can send them connection request and introduce yourself.

Which course are you going for at GISMA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 5:09am On Sep 02, 2019
lashlash:
Please, have you heard anything on your appeal? I sent an appeal also on similar issue
Sorry for that, but can you tell us what happened, when was your interview, what course are you going for, MSc or BSc etc. Please try to contribute to the forum because your experience could be of great help to those with similar issues. I wish you success in your appeal. God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Mztonya:

The amount is 10,236 but you deposit 10,425 if you're using fintiba which includes the charges.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djkally: 5:52am On Sep 02, 2019
ShinaLe:
Please house for the supporting documents, are we also to make 2 photocopies of them each?

Yes two copies each with exception of oat declaration and application form(2 original)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ebenebechinedu(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Guys, I'm kind-of new here.
Please I applied for a German reunion visa, and was placed on a waiting period of 3 months.

Please does anyone have information on this reunion thing, or should I just sit the 3 months out believing they will still contact me on my appointment date as they said in the mail they sent when I applied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
ebenebechinedu:
Guys, I'm kind-of new here.
Please I applied for a German reunion visa, and was placed on a waiting period of 3 months.

Please does anyone have information on this reunion thing, or should I just sit the 3 months out believing they will still contact me on my appointment date as they said in the mail they sent when I applied.

It might not get up to 3 months that is stated in the mail just relax they will contact you via email

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by trixandra(f): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2019
For someone with a first degree in Law and wants to do another undergraduate degree, what are the necessary documents I will need for admission? Can I go with WAEC?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2019
Please can anyone help with accommodation in Munich..please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ebenebechinedu(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Sanny21:

It might not get up to 3 months that is stated in the mail just relax they will contact you via email

Thanks alot. Appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ebenebechinedu(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Is it possible to apply for student visa, while your reunion visa application is still pending?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
ebenebechinedu:
Is it possible to apply for student visa, while your reunion visa application is still pending?

I don't really know about this specific question u can call the embassy to ask they can give a better response

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ebenebechinedu(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Ease can someone help me with the link where I can find the Emil and number I can use to contact German embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2019
ebenebechinedu:
Ease can someone help me with the link where I can find the Emil and number I can use to contact German embassy.
Go to the embassy website, their contact info is there

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
I just checked the status of my visa application, you too can check that by drafting an email to "zzVISABVA@bva.bund.de"
with the subject line: status of student visa. This
approach will give you instantaneous reply. You must
send the following information in the mail including
surname, firstname, Passport number, Date of birth,
Date of visa interview, Place of interview.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.