Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617203 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vincechyme(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
guys for those who booked before the addition of the clause first class to second class upper only for the category A , what should be the best response when asked what proof they have to be booked for category A..am asking on behalf of those with a second class lower.
deutchmann and other elders in the house ,should help me on this one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aerofly76:

Application deadline 15july
AL - from the little I know will come maybe in the first 10 days of august
Thanks for ur response
Pls, do you know their enrolment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Silva19:

Thanks for ur response
Pls, do you know their enrolment deadline?
No, I don't.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DayveedD: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Write the Course u going for

To: your home address/ or any address you use to receive mails

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Silva19(f): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Aerofly76:

No, I don't.
Alright.... Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deustchemann:
DEUSTCHEMANN GOES TO WALTER CARRINGTON (PART III)

Congratulations Deustchemann. May God bless you for your help to everyone here. For this reason my your AM come in the next two weeks.
God bless you..
I will drop a DM

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
kunlelikeme:
Guys whats happening in naija?Are we having too much people who want to study here or why are they not having dates for people anymore?
It has not happened before.When I was coming here I did my interview in September got my visa in october.
Why is Nigeria a problem gan sef?other students from other countries are not having issues...ony Nigeria.
Make God save us o.make dem still give dates to people wey apply since na?or is it that those who just applied cannot dates...how about people wey don book tey tey?

@ bolded, this is not just a Nigerian problem.

Applicants from India are having it worse than us even. I've read some waiting for 4 months for interview dates! The reason is because success rates of student visa approvals to countries like Canada, USA and even UK is now pathetically low; everybody is shifting attention to Germany now despite the language barrier that kept many away before now.

These are emerging realities that we just need to find a way around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulation brother man..... AM for on you bro

Cheers...

Deustchemann:
So, The big day finally arrived.
The two previous visits to the consulate were for Certification purposes.
I landed in Lagos on Monday evening, stayed with my elder brother.
Fast forward to this morning, I woke up by 2:45, took my bathe and dressed up.
By 5:00am, we set out from ogba. I got to the consulate by 6:05, met 8 people in front of me. I joined the queue and waited for the instructions as usual. At 6:21 Paulinus arrived, and arranged seats as usual.
Then a security officer called those for short stay, and stamped their appointment mail. Then he stamped for students and other long stays too.
By 7, Short stay applicants were ushered to Paulinus and he checked them in.
By 7:15, student visa applicants were called in and we filed up. Appointment mail and international passport checked. I happened to be number 5 on the student queue.
Paulinus admonished us as usual: "What I need is your attention."
He called the first 3 folks and began to give them instructions. The first guy appeared slow, and he got bounced to the last spot on the queue. The second lady too, seems she had issues with motivation letter, Paulinus asked her to move to the back, probably to make photocopies. So just 1 guy in that set was passed in.
When it got to my turn, myself and the guy that followed me, we were following Paulinus bumper to bumper. Local man was very pleased with us. In his words "I'm enjoying these people"..Lol.. he had to pend the first guy in our set because he wasn't as fast as we were.

Documents arranged, and well clipped by Paulinus, I was ushered in for security check by 8:15. Security checks conducted, I moved into the visa section, and probably became the first to be interviewed for Student visa because I still found the guy in the first set seated at the security post.

I entered cubicle 4 by 8:30. VO was a young man on lowcut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deustchemann my personal person.. its like i should copy and paste this your conversation with the VO. what a sexy transcript. congratulations senior man
Deustchemann:
So, The big day finally arrived.
The two previous visits to the consulate were for Certification purposes.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
2.2 no bad nah
NelsonOBN suggested one
walexy06:

Fabcol u know as ds tin Dey go now.. D GP no get weigh lik dat... 2.2 German grade.
Quick one pls. Abeg u know any online English language test for free with certificate which I can do within hrs? It should comprise also speaking n writing. #head spinning cos of this.
Assist on this all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please people in the house, what could be the reason why Embassy has not forwarded an applicant's file to the Alien Office since about 3 months after interview?

When contacted, the Embassy says Student Visa for Winter takes time... your enrolment is still far... and you should wait for the mail...
This is three months after interview fa! undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Haa, it should be Lagos.you should call their customer care and confirm if it would be a problem and ask how to remedy it, if yes
djlaqua91:

On my prepared courier envelope, I noticed the FROM address is German embassy Abuja, though my interview location will be in Lagos. Is that an issue?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Because your enrollment is far...
They would work on it.. But would handle those with closer enrollment first... Just chill and hand it over to God...
Alore:
Please people in the house, what could be the reason why Embassy has not forwarded an applicant's file to the Alien Office since about 3 months after interview?

When contacted, the Embassy says Student Visa for Winter takes time... your enrolment is still far... and you should wait for the mail...
This is three months after interview fa! undecided

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Haa, it should be Lagos.you should call there customer care and confirm if it would be a problem and ask how to remedy it, if yes

OK thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Confirm!
Congrats!!

Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DayveedD: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guys help me out here

Is the letter of motivation supposed to have an address, from my previous experiences, motivation letters have always been written in essay form. I think it shouldn't have an address since a copy is sent to the aliens office and one is kept at the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
AL just dropped. Masters in Construction and Real Estate Management(Double degree honours) HTW berlin (first year in Helsinki Finland and second year in Berlin Germany).
Gurus I need your guidance I just got an admission to the school above which happens to be my dream course. Although I got my first admission to Bauhaus university Weimar Germany(Natural Hazard and Risk in structural engineering) in may, I have already funded my blocked account and my AD is next month, both schools enrolment are in Germany, am really confused now
Copied
#justwise
#chriswazo
#deustchmann
#fabcol
#dailydolar

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
DayveedD:
Guys help me out here

Is the letter of motivation supposed to have an address, from my previous experiences, motivation letters have always been written in essay form. I think it shouldn't have an address since a copy is sent to the aliens office and one is kept at the embassy

I haven't come across a motivation letter/statement of purpose that has an address, but let the experience ones chip in, in case I'm wrong
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fulda admission finally dropped. International Business and Management.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Siredestiny:

Thank you very much, God bless you bro,would do that and update you. But also, I’m thinking if it’s possible to get a certificate before 28th or what else can I do. House please, I’m open to suggestions please. God will bless our ways
I know what you need in the letter for it to be accepted, PM me if you don't mind, I also finished from UI.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Princezd1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good Day. Pls who is studying Biological Resources here. I need help on somethings God bless you as you offer to help. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tommynaku:

You will surely get a date. Is your course Msc or Bsc and did they send you mail or you got it from the TU Berlin portal?
When did you applied for the Geodesy and Geoinformatics and when did uni-assist send your document to them
I applied there Msc though but have not gotten info from them.
I got AL from Karlsruhe but there is a fee of 1500 EUR.

am going for Msc..dy sent me mail nd I applied around May..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DayveedD: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
djlaqua91:

I haven't come across a motivation letter/statement of purpose that has an address, but let the experience ones chip in, in case I'm wrong

Me too , I was concerned because someone was asking for the address of the German embassy at Lagos for his motivation letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Magma012:
Admission alert,
University of Trier
Environmental sciences
Msc ...

Please who knows about trier university or a student of this course lets connect

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GreatDIM: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
DayveedD:
Guys help me out here

Though a letter of motivation shouldn't carry an address, Any format you use will be accepted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Youngmoniii(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
dukeokafor:

Congratulations.

I'm going to OVGU too. Same course. Got Admitted in May
Congrats guys.

Going to OVGU as well. Financial Economics Msc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tommynaku:
Congratulations and wish you Heaven's Best
hi, I absolutely love this statement :" wish you heavens best"
made my day!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Random question but these interviews, what is the setting normally like? is it like one on one with the V.O or are you interviewed by a panel of multiple V.O's?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aerofly76: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
evergreen9:
Random question but these interviews, what is the setting normally like? is it like one on one with the V.O or are you interviewed by a panel of multiple V.O's?
Haa!
Na project defence?
It's one on one with all I've read here o. Even if another interact na still majorly one on one

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by robinicule(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guys please, my application status on Uniassist just changed to "application incomplete". If I send the missing documents will it take another close to 1month to process it together?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
NelsonOBN:

Choose the 50mins test. Listening and reading
https://www.efset.org/
FAU no accept am... Say speaking n writing is not dr.
Please who has gotten admission to FAU MA development economics and international studies? How did you handle the English language proficiency test requirement.... This is the only thing that appears to be standing btw my admission...
I need help with ds. I don search google tire.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Siredestiny: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
dailydolar:
get a letter from your school and let them put that your English proficiency is equivalent to what they are asking for simple
Thanks so much, I’m on this already

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.