Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617194 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Don't try it oh. Infact, don't ever dare this. Please open a dom account with Access bank or Firstbank, for this transaction .
sugarmike:
Hey guys, please who has used GTbank Dom. account to transfer to fintiba and how was their charges? please it is urgent!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
I'm assuming you already have the whole BA money in your GTB dom account. If not, forget about anything being urgent. Go to Access bank..

GTB only allows you deposit €1000/week..so it will take you 11weeks to deposit the new BA..Hopefully before Christmas, you will be done with the deposits grin

sugarmike:
Hey guys, please who has used GTbank Dom. account to transfer to fintiba and how was their charges? please it is urgent!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2019
sassy92:

AMEN!!!! Thanks so much for your prayers. Although i think you may have me confused with some one else because I'm a prospective Summer 2020 applicant. Thanks so much once again.
Saysay01:
Good morning all. Just finished my interview.
Interviewed by the lady with tinted gold hair (Roon 4)
Transcript
You are right. Sassy92 and Saysay01. Wish you heaven's best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2019
germanybyfireoo:

Come and collect the explanation from my mouth and Whether you’re very daft to understand that my previous account has been deactivated before this one

I didn't call you a scammer. No need to get emotional but you should know that you branded yourself a suspect from the moment you got attached to more than one account. I was trained to act and think analytically and that's what I'm doing. The internet is a faceless community and you don't know who is behind any handle here.

Let me use this medium to announce to any scammer on this thread to back off. Any fraudulent step you take here from today is at your own risk.I am doing this because I know the country is hard and I don't want anybody to go to jail for nothing. As long as you run your scam making use of a device connected to the Internet, there is no hiding place for you.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sugarmike: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Akwaekee:
Don't try it oh. Infact, don't ever dare this. Please open a dom account with Access bank or Firstbank, for this transaction .
thank you bro for the advise...the problem now is that i dont have a Dom.account with Access Bank. Do they have any other means to transfer the fund?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sugarmike: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2019
PeSt007:
I'm assuming you already have the whole BA money in your GTB dorm account. If not, forget about anything being urgent. Go to Access bank..

GTB only allows you deposit €1000/week..so it will take you 11weeks to deposit the new BA..Hopefully before Christmas, you will be done with the deposits grin

chai...i have the Dom. account with GTbank that is why am seeing it as an option. please do you know if Access bank have any other means of transfering the fund without using Dom.account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Rain dn d fall

Na make AM begin fall remain cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2019
MarkGud:

Yes oo. i1
AM just dropped.
Interview date: 19/08/2019 Blocking Confirmation: A week plus after No top up requested.
Chidaalu.
Bbinc, yours is next. Cliper230, can't wait to share in your joy.
let the AM rain.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2019
sassy92:

AMEN!!!! Thanks so much for your prayers. Although i think you may have me confused with some one else because I'm a prospective Summer 2020 applicant. Thanks so much once again.

no worries, we will meet up with you by winter 2020. at least I am sure you will post your "just landed " posts for all to enjoy. thanks for.all.the help you have been rendering to all.

stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saysay01: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Thank you Tommynaku.
Tommynaku:

You are right. Sassy92 and Saysay01. Wish you heaven's best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oshotemi19: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2019
MarkGud:

AM just dropped.
Interview date: 19/08/2019 Blocking Confirmation: A week plus after No top up requested.
Chidaalu.
Bbinc, yours is next. Cliper230, can't wait to share in your joy.
let the AM rain.
Congratulations. Go to DE and prosper

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2019
MarkGud:

AM just dropped.

Interview date: 19/08/2019
Blocking Confirmation: A week plus after
No top up requested.

Chidaalu.

Bbinc, yours is next.
Cliper230, can't wait to share in your joy.

let the AM rain.

It has started grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2019
congrats

MarkGud:

AM just dropped.

let the AM rain.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2019
sugarmike:

chai...i have the Dom. account with GTbank that is why am seeing it as an option. please do you know if Access bank have any other means of transfering the fund without using Dom.account?

hi, if funds are leaving Nigeria to anywhere outside the country in bulk. Dom account is the best way. several people.have posted reliable banks which will transfer it for you without issues. you will.DEPOSIT the funds more than once to your Dom account ( to stay within EFCC limits), and the bank will transfer once to your blocked account. this way is the cheapest as you will pay telex, off shore charges , VAT charges only once. of you transfer it I'm small chunks, you will pay telex & off shore charges per each transaction you make.

STANBIC, ACCESS, DIAMONDBANK, ZENITH are reported as okay. GTB has low transfer limits (€1000/week). stay guided
cheers.

p.s stay away from.Form A ! learn from the pains of others.

modified: someone has mentioned FIRST BANK TOO

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Come...who are all those causing commotion here. angry una don finally find way japaa no mean say una go come dey cause kasala for here.

Just 4days wey i no dey follow nl una don turn here upside down.

Make una no use una own com spoil every other person own abeg. This is student visa related matters thread. So plz take your respective opinions and bitter Nigerian life experiences go one side first. Ha ah angry what's all this? Person cannot use here to see front again? angry

Btw who knows if Abuja office dey cover student visum applications abi nah only tourist visas and emergency health visa applications dem dey run for there. Cos me dey look that waka to lag as long tin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kenan619: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Congrats oh, same interview date, what school please
MarkGud:

AM just dropped.

No top up requested.

Chidaalu.

Bbinc, yours is next.

let the AM rain.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2019
sassy92:

sassy92, saysay and another sassy all looks similar, I get confused with the names too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
sugarmike:
I did. The first time sending 8829 I was charged about 13k from my naira account and then the foreign ones charged 15euros so i got a confirmation of 8814

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
germanybyfireoo:
Some schools like Jena, Saarland, West coast university Heide, Wurzburg university, Erfurt university... accept EF SET. FAU & Hamm lipstadt does not though. If you used it to get admission, you can use it at the embassy.
Jena didn't accept it from me they rejected it until I submit my EPL .
By the way I applied for MSc chemistry of material so don't know for other department

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Btw who knows if Abuja office dey cover student visum applications abi nah only tourist visas and emergency health visa applications dem dey run for there. Cos me dey look that waka to lag as long tin

Only masters student visa

BSC, they'll redirect you to lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2019
sugarmike:

I really dunno if access bank has any other means of transferring the funds without a dorm account..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
Please I beg you all, this forum used to be full of positivity, but in the past four days or so a lot of things have gone wrong. People attacking each other, please let's try to post things of positivity. If someone decides to have another account with a genuine intention, I don't see anything wrong as long as it doesn't contravene nairaland policy. Let's leave Germanybyfireoo alone and concentrate on our objectives here.
thanks for this and he should also allow cruisecontrol to do his write up once it doesn't contravene any NL rules so we are all ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by donsheva: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
are you sure about this? i have deposited more than that in a day.
PeSt007:
I'm assuming you already have the whole BA money in your GTB dorm account. If not, forget about anything being urgent. Go to Access bank..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by germanybyfireoo: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2019
MarkGud:

AM just dropped.

No top up requested.

Chidaalu.

Bbinc, yours is next.

let the AM rain.
congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Unless you can transfer the funds from another dorm account into your gtbank dorm account via internet transfer. If not, if na cash just carry your cash go access bank jejely.

PeSt007:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Please gurus in the house. I registered for health insurance with Mawusta. I am 31 years old. After uploading the document from Mawista to the school portal for my online enrollment, i got a rejection feedback. They are suggesting i must book appointment with the German public health insurance office for check or exemption certificate from the public health insurance.
Please i will like to know if is possible to register with another health insurance company since the mawista policy is rejected. Also is possible to obtain the exemption certificate from Nigeria. I need urgent reply as my enrollment deadline is fast approaching. Also my AD is in november which means i need the enrollment certificate for my interview at the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2019
kenan619:
Congrats oh, same interview date, what school please

TU Freiberg. Thanks guys.

More testimonies to flow.

How do I go abt travel insurance and date of travel?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Bbinc:

Only masters student visa

BSC, they'll redirect you to lagos

Alright thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
mightyokwy:
Please gurus in the house. I registered for health insurance with Mawusta. I am 31 years old. After uploading the document from Mawista to the school portal for my online enrollment, i got a rejection feedback. They are suggesting i must book appointment with the German public health insurance office for check or exemption certificate from the public health insurance.
Please i will like to know if is possible to register with another health insurance company since the mawista policy is rejected. Also is possible to obtain the exemption certificate from Nigeria. I need urgent reply as my enrollment deadline is fast approaching. Also my AD is in november which means i need the enrollment certificate for my interview at the embassy.

What's enrollment certificate again? Havent heard this before.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2019
MarkGud:

AM just dropped.

No top up requested.

Chidaalu.

Bbinc, yours is next.
Cliper230, can't wait to share in your j oy.

let the AM rain.

Congrats dear let the AM fall more

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.