Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617641 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
ShinaLe:

What about those that have gotten thiers before AM.
Y would you get a travel insurance before you are given an AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
sassy92:

Yes you can. Though I'm not sure Abuja embassy do certification (please someone should confirm)
The do on consular matters.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good afternoon family......I am at that point where I am lost and totally in the middle. I have successfully raised 2.5 million naira from family and friends for blocked amount. I still have like about 1.8m remaining to complete this to total the amount to 4.2m. help isn't coming forth to raise this 1.8m. this is where it all started from. Please I need your advice on how to go about this. So far in this journey they have been ups and downs. I am frustrated at this point.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
mic01:
Good afternoon family......I am at that point where I am lost and totally in the middle. I have successfully raised 2.5 million naira from family and friends for blocked amount. I still have like about 1.8m remaining to complete this to total the amount to 4.2m. help isn't coming forth to raise this 1.8m. this is where it all started from. Please I need your advice on how to go about this. So far in this journey they have been ups and downs. I am frustrated at this point.

It is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
UbiPetrus:
O si gini?

Jonzing people di too much here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Greetings everyone, please is there any city or state in Germany that charge 1270 euros forp sponsor letter? my sponsor said they told him to pay 1270euros at the tax office, but my uncle's friend said he is lying that the amount is 29euro and he showed me the receipt of the one he did last month...Please guys how much is to be pay at alien office or tax office before collecting sponsor letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
dennison4luv:
Greetings everyone, please is there any city or state in Germany that charge 1270 euros forp sponsor letter? my sponsor said they told him to pay 1270euros at the tax office, but my uncle's friend said he is lying that the amount is 29euro and he showed me the receipt of the one he did last month...Please guys how much is to be pay at alien office or tax office before collecting sponsor letter?

Yeah your sponsor could be lying.

What you pay is 52 euro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
mic01:

Don't be wen something good is coming that's how things begin roughly but all I would tell you is to believe in God unexpected help will come that's mine own testimony wen I was looking for money to fund my block account people I didn't expect to help me came to my aid so trust in God he can do all things.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians are scamming ourselves. I'm yet to recover from what my uncles friend did to me. He should have come out clean that he's charging you for being your sponsor. I would advise that you just do it if you have no other person to help out on this.
dennison4luv:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by malcom2x(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Fabricio07:

About to attend interview bro.
Hoping for the best..
Good luck to us all.

I wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to your testimony. Amen.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
UbiPetrus:
O si gini?
Don't be confused o, it simply means "Happy birthday" in German.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
freakky:

It automatically comes with health insurance package.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eyitayorme:
Please, can I certify my documents for uniassist at Abuja embassy
yes they do.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Because the person chose to as there are no laws prohibiting one from purchasing a travel insurance at anytime one wishes too.

You can only advice the person on when to get it not ask "why would you..." as if the has or will commit a crime.

PS. I have read of someone on this same platform that actually submitted his insurance during the interview and when his AM came he was only told to submit his passport. I also heard of another person that asked the VO if there was need to submit hers and she was told No, what was needed from her was her blocked account confirmation at that point.

freakky:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
I showed the guy this receipt he told me that he will go back on Monday and check

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
johnaolaniran:
Because the person chose to as there are no laws prohibiting one from purchasing a travel insurance at anytime one wishes too.

You can only advice the person on when to get it not ask "why would you..." as if the has or will commit a crime.

PS. I have read of someone on this same platform that actually submitted his insurance during the interview and when his AM came he was only told to submit his passport. I also heard of another person that asked the VO if there was need to submit hers and she was told No, what was needed from her was her blocked account confirmation at that point.

Thank you for the clarification.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
ShinaLe:

It automatically comes with health insurance package.
I get your package now.... Its fine i guess u r using the insurance that comes with fintiba plus or coracle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
mic01:
Bro, God will surely help us. Don't limit yourself to BA ALONE.
Please decide on time on whatever you are going with
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cephap: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
sassy92:

Don't be confused o, it simply means "Happy birthday" in German.
Onye Obodo jiri nwayo.
God bless you bruder.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
dennison4luv:

Well from what I can depict, it’s either he is lying or your sponsor obviously has tax bills he hasn’t cleared and that won’t allow him get an SL for you. So he wants you to pay for his tax thereby he would be able to get you the SL.

It could also be that he doesn’t know much about
it and the Ausländer Behörde instructed him to go pay his tax bills if he wants to collect the SL and he thinks it’s part of the procedure.

Situations like this, talk to your sponsor and find out what is actually happening. If he’s getting you the SL for free and you have the money then you can consider paying his tax of the said amount (After-all na still to your benefit) cause he could actually tell you he’s not qualified and he’s not ready to pay tax, na so your SL go commot. If you are not down with, find another sponsor and move on..... cheers

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
dennison4luv:
I showed the guy this receipt he told me that he will go back on Monday and check
This SL get comma sef “nachgewiesen” isn't Ticked. That could lead to a straight rejection of the SL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Philfit:

This SL get comma sef “nachgewiesen” isn't Ticked. That could lead to a straight rejection of the SL
Saw same n noticed... Abeg try tell ur sponsor o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ojabostine505:
mine is October but as soon as The start giving out AD I will ask my school for extention since I have enrolled already. My program is only for winter. It will end in praise for us few weeks from now.
if you have enrolled already do you have your enrollment certificate if yes use any date and like December or January as enrollment deadline and go with your certificate as evidence

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=lexi28 post=82187322]

there is a saying I love: the humble calf will suck the teats of 2 mothers. your approach was on point and the favor you received in response is noted.
one has to read up on the personal profile of key members of the German government.. first time I am reading that a question is asked about what the president was doing BEFORE he was elected.
I also note that you mentioned the key course modules in the masters program that relate to your present qualification and how it applies to your career path. nice one. I wrote down all courses on offer for each of my target M.sc. its not a waste of time. thank you.

Go to DE and succeed.

Thank you Lexi28. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=johnaolaniran post=82198307]Because the person chose to as there are no laws prohibiting one from purchasing a travel insurance at anytime one wishes too.

Bros I tire oo! The way him ask me like say na em help m e buy am.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwadamilolah(f): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
mightyokwy:

The problem has been sorted out. I have got my enrollment already. Thanks
good. Thank God.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=freakky post=82198898]
I get your package now.... Its fine i guess u r using the insurance that comes with fintiba plus or coracle

Yeah. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Philfit:

Well from what I can depict, it’s either he is lying or your sponsor obviously has tax bills he hasn’t cleared and that won’t allow him get an SL for you. So he wants you to pay for his tax thereby he would be able to get you the SL.

It could also be that he doesn’t know much about
it and the Ausländer Behörde instructed him to go pay his tax bills if he wants to collect the SL and he thinks it’s part of the procedure.

Situations like this talk to him and ask him and find out what is actually happening. If he’s getting you the SL for free and you have the money then you can consider paying his tax of the said amount ( After-all na still to your benefit) cause he could actually tell you he’s not qualified and he’s not ready to pay tax, na so your SL go commot. If you are not down with, find another sponsor and move on..... cheers

I asked my uncle's friend to call him, he did and told him that it's 29euros, that he just did for someone and forward all the documents to him, so he said on Monday he will go back to the office to rectify the problem...my uncle's friend have asked him if he wants to charge me for the letter? And there is no problem if he wants to charge me ( but he should not say the office asked him to pay
1270€ ) but he should let us know that he is charging me. But he said no that he is not charging, that he is doing it as a family friend because my friend married his senior sister and it's his senior sister that called him and asked him to do it for me and we have been friends since 2002 and his younger was my class mate in secondary school then. So I am just tired in everything but I am waiting for his response on Monday

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
So Interview transcript 13/09/2019.
Everything went well with Paulinus though he bounced one girl to the back for reasons unknown to me. She was still outside sef when I was done with my interview.
So I was interviewed by a fair Nigerian lady in room3. She was kind of cool throughout. Fast forward to the questions sha.

What University
Where is it located, what state are we talking about
MSc or MA
What's the difference between MSc and MA
(My answer to this was MSc is master of science while MA is master of arts and she nodded)
What was your CGPA
What course did u study during bsc
What course are you going for now
How do they relate
Why are you going for this course
Why Germany why not UK/US, why not Nigeria.
What do you know about Germany
(She just kept on cutting me off here like she already knew what I will say next so no need to bore her.)
What are your plans after study
Do you speak German
Have you ever been to Germany
Have you ever applied for Visa.
Do you have anyone in Germany
That will be all, any questions.

I pray I receive my AM as soon as possible as resumption is very very close.

All the best to all awaiting AM, AD, BA, SL, AL. This German dream shall come to pass.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
dennison4luv:

I asked my uncle's friend to call him, he did and told him that it's 29euros, that he just did for someone and forward all the documents to him, so he said on Monday he will go back to the office to rectify the problem...my uncle's friend have asked him if he wants to charge me for the letter? And there is no problem if he wants to charge me ( but he should not say the office asked him to pay
1270€ ) but he should let us know that he is charging me. But he said no that he is not charging, that he is doing it as a family friend because my friend married his senior sister and it's his senior sister that called him and asked him to do it for me and we have been friends since 2002 and his younger was my class mate in secondary school then. So I am just tired in everything but I am waiting for his response on Monday
Bro, keep calm, he will rectify it. God is on your side. He probably thought you wouldn't tell anyone regarding his request for the money. Just hasten him a Lil.
God's speed.
#Argentina
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
dailydolar:
if you have enrolled already do you have your enrollment certificate if yes use any date and like December or January as enrollment deadline and go with your certificate as evidence
ok that is what I will do .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
walexy06:

Bro, keep calm, he will rectify it. God is on your side. He probably thought you wouldn't tell anyone regarding his request for the money. Just hasten him a Lil.
God's speed.
#Argentina

That Argentina throws me off balance,,,, please what is the meaning of this "nachgewiesen" where is the ticking box

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.