Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616531 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Adeniyii2017:
VISUM ALERT!!
RWTH Aachen
Applied Geoscience Msc.
For those waiting for AL, AM or VISA, you’ll have them in due time by God’s grace!
Thanks to those that are always here to help.

Honourableseyi Pompido heybaby Fabcol Eldeee Rosicky7 God bless you guys greatly and immensely!!

For those that we’ve been in contact through mail, I’m sorry if I’ve not replied your mail .. could not connect.
We go dey alright.. !!

Amen!! Congratulation Sir

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by martinsaba: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
please how can someone navigate from the page to book for appointment for the certification of documents, as the only thing i see is checklist...
Ruthie234:

Sorry saw your pm not quite long,
This is the link.
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/verification-of-nigerian-documents/1015552
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
bigeliot4real:

30minutes ago and I saw 18th was available

What category? is it possible for a Nigerian to book for an interview with the German embassy in Ghana?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
Congrats Geo-fellow.

Go and do exploit.

Adeniyii2017:
VISUM ALERT!!
RWTH Aachen
Applied Geoscience Msc.
For those waiting for AL, AM or VISA, you’ll have them in due time by God’s grace!
Thanks to those that are always here to help.

Honourableseyi Pompido heybaby Fabcol Eldeee Rosicky7 God bless you guys greatly and immensely!!

For those that we’ve been in contact through mail, I’m sorry if I’ve not replied your mail .. could not connect.
We go dey alright.. !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
No!

danielnwatu:
Please I am heading to Frankfurt through the Ethiopian air. Will I need a transit Visa for Ethiopia?

Please I need answers ASAP. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jamesgraham1390: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
Donfal80:
Actually, it depends on the reason why you wish to resume by summer. If you ask your school to defer for you, know for sure that you will have to see Paulinus face again. A friend of mine experienced same she had to settle for another interview. Just be wise in your decision making

if my school eventually defers my admission, should i send it to the embassy in order to keep my application until summer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
teb123:
AM alert
Interview -28th August (funded 10,236 before interview)

You see, the same day I had my interview too....

E no go better for coracle, access bank and my village people for the delaying my funding confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hb4real:
AM alert!

AD: 15 August
AM: 16 September

I was told to bring a valid incoming insurance (NOT travel health insurance), valid for six months starting from the date of travel. Is it the same as travel insurance? And can I get it at AXA Mansard?

Have you funded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
Is it still possible to get AM without funding confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jamesgraham1390: 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
dailydolar:
all you need to do is to write your school let them defer for you and if they did that U wait once summer admission start you can now fund and send the confirmation with New Al to embassy you should be ok no need for new interview

if i don't don't do anything ,won't the embassy withdraw my application and send back my documents by the end of October? should i send them the proof of deferment as soon as i get it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jamesgraham1390: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
HighPriest0:
Is it still possible to get AM without funding confirmation

from november, you can't be interviewed without proof of fund but until then, its still possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by danielnwatu(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
drosset:
No!

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Neefehmee2038(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Please can someone direct me to the post of the guy who was rejected but appealed and has gotten Visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jamesgraham1390: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
dailydolar:
no need for that If he's sure he's going to same school

yes bro i'm going to the same school and the school do defer. how do i approach the embassy as regards to this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2019
martinsaba:
please how can someone navigate from the page to book for appointment for the certification of documents, as the only thing i see is checklist...
When you open the link, scroll down to book an appointment for passport and consular services at the German Embassy in Abuja, click on it then you'll see :
Please follow the link to book an appointment in Abuja.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
martinsaba:
When you open the link, scroll down to book an appointment for passport and consular services at the German Embassy in Abuja, click on it then you'll see :
Please follow the link to book an appointment in Abuja.
Book under consular matters not on German passports matters.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by FELZ06: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
evergreen9:

What category? is it possible for a Nigerian to book for an interview with the German embassy in Ghana?

I don't think so sir. You must have resident permit. God Bless.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by michazy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kindly signify (PM) if you are sending application documents to TH Köln before the end of this month.

Let's collaborate and share the bill.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aj79: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Why not Go ahead Your visa is a resident Visa not a Tourist Visa. You can

Thanks... bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aj79: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2019
danielnwatu:

Yes you can.
Check
Wakanow or
TravelStart

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
bjayNL:

Well, I beg to differ though. I did mine with First Bank. Sourced my funds from BDC, opened Dom and sent directly. They are fine.
Sourced funds from BDC? Pls explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
AM alert

Interview 21st August
AM 16th September

Full testimony soon!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
LexRE:

Well yes you can certify you documents at the emvassy as long as you have the applied for a school and you have the application form. It doesn’t matter when you’d use it.
Can I just get one application form, certify My documents and make photocopies of the certified documents to use for other applications?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Whitemagic: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jaynyra:

Fintiba or Coracle
HI Jay, this banks provide funding for students?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jamesgraham1390:

if i don't don't do anything ,won't the embassy withdraw my application and send back my documents by the end of October? should i send them the proof of deferment as soon as i get it?
they won't am sure except you tell them to do so it's you alone that can give that instruction and it must be signed self

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Jamesgraham1390:

yes bro i'm going to the same school and the school do defer. how do i approach the embassy as regards to this
defer first then wait once summer application set in just forward new AL to them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whitemagic:

Can I just get one application form, certify My documents and make photocopies of the certified documents to use for other applications?
no

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
RealPower77:
AM alert

Interview 21st August
AM 16th September

Full testimony soon!
I tap into your blessing.�
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whitemagic:

Sourced funds from BDC? Pls explain

Bureau de change...

Mallams

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
Whitemagic:

Copies of certified documents are just photocopies. You can try taking pair of copies for certification. I’m not sure if they will certify more than one copy tho. But if you have more than one application form, they will definitely certify more than one copy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
RealPower77:
AM alert

Interview 21st August
AM 16th September

Full testimony soon!
big congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.