Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615537 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
computaholicGoc:

Have u funded? wink

Maybe funding can expedite the whole process cheesy

but don't worry its not unusual.

BR
I appreciate your effort bro, mire blessing.

pls my official transcript is taking more processing time than expected, I have applied for it over 3months ago, yet to be processed completely.

I have a chance of getting another one from my department signed by the HOD, please will this fly? I'm planning on going for this then use the official for enrollment.

regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by computaholicGoc(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dahyormine:
I appreciate your effort bro, mire blessing.

pls my official transcript is taking more processing time than expected, I have applied for it over 3months ago, yet to be processed completely.

I have a chance of getting another one from my department signed by the HOD, please will this fly? I'm planning on going for this then use the official for enrollment.

regards.

For sure dear, the one from your Dept can suffice.

Best Regards!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NathyBongos: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eldeee:

Shakes head, your choice of words though. It's well
you need to be Thoroughly examined brainwisely
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Anuch:

i also got AL from them. PM me lets relate
Anuch please call me on zero-eight-one-two-nine-sven-eight-zero-seven-five-two lets find a way out or you can drop your contact let me call you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
NathyBongos:
you need to be Thoroughly examined brainwisely

Ok thanks in all. God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thank you for the response. Your CGPA is better than mine, Nigeria scale 3.69 and 1.9 for German scale and I also have 7 yrs experience. I was told 383 candidate applied and they have 40 spaces

NijaDueprocess:
I applied with an English Language Proficiency letter, with CGPA of 4.36 Nigerian scale and 1.4 German scale with over seven years work experience, so the ConREM masters HTW Berlin is double honours since i hv more than 3years work experience but if you have less than 3 years post graduate experience then it will be just a single honour. Please feel free to ask me any question regarding having a successful application to this course, i will be here to assist you to the best of my ability. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kolmist: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bro, I sent you a PM. I'm also going to BSBI.

Eromose08:

Thanks Bro, I already got admission then, and ve paid all the necessary charges, just asking about the school, it's it in a favourable location and how's Berlin as a city?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you know someone that graduated from Houdegbe North America University Benin Rep, tell him or her not to waste money on uniassist. The school is not recognized in Germany oooooo. My friend 195euros just go down the drain.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babatea10(m): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
mexzony:

I did declaration of age but this deposed by head of the family I don't get. I went to the court and said i want to do declaration age. Is there any difference?
Head of family can be your father or mother.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
computaholicGoc:

For sure dear, the one from your Dept can suffice.
Best Regards!
Thanks brother... bless up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eldeee:

Ok thanks in all. God bless you
May God continue to increase you in maturity bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Richmondoau:
If you know someone that graduated from Houdegbe North America University Benin Rep, tell him or her not to waste money on uniassist. The school is not recognized in Germany oooooo. My friend 195euros just go down the drain.
worst school in Nigeria is better than the best school in houdegbe, no single school is recognized in Benin Republic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
walexy06:

Hmmm, in my own case, FAU just want test certificate of C1 self.. Speaking, writing, listening n reading. But if he can write one online test ' ef set', it should fly.
. Stop wasting your money on IELTS and TOEFL, Use EF SET search on google the exam is online and you get your certificate instantly. Most of the universities accept it as well. The exam is free and you can do it several times. They are very easy question but stay away from distraction when you are doing the exam. I will suggest an earpiece and a very quiet place. Good luck

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JustBeYourSelf: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
German Block Account has been increased to 10,000 euros starting from 2020.

https://www.study-in-germany.de/en/plan-your-studies/requirements/proof-of-financial-resources_27533.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babatea10(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Valentinejeco:
You need declaration of age,please how did you get your declaration of age deposed by head of family
A friend helped me out,I don’t have direct access to the person who helped with the declaration of age, but from what I’ve read on here, it’s very easy, take a picture of your dad or mom to any high court and tell them you want to do declaration of age, they’d tell you what steps to take

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by roland007: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for your response.

I've applied on this site but the waiting period is like 2 semesters which I don't have anywhere to stay within this timeframe.

Are there other places to look at?

Thanks!

I play better with cold ones grin.
computaholicGoc:

Servus!

Accommodation in munich is quite pricey! here is a link for application
https://www.studentenwerk-muenchen.de/en/student-accommodation/application/online-application/.

Let me know when u see urself in Munich! or needs some place to cool off for a nite ( it will be awesome if u play FIFA cheesy)

Yea Fintiba is cool, Health insurance can be done when u arrive in Germany. AOK/Barmer/TK are all ok if u re below 30 but if u re above 30. you may consider private insurance.

BR!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
babatea10:

Head of family can be your father or mother.....
I know but what am trying to say is, I just went to the court myself and told them I want to do the age declaration and they did it for me. Will that suffice. I did not mention my father or mother at all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Heisenberglos: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello house,
Who has gotten admission to university of koblenz landau. And is heading to landau?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
eastafro:

yo! congrats my guy
whats your background ? bsc?

Electrical/electronics.

Guys please what do they mean by visa application form in the checklist for the interview? Someone help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 3T: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
AM alert!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
3T:
AM alert!
Congratulations to you. Exactly 4 weeks
Wish you the Best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyi2728(f): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
hehehe i just received an email from Finitiba.

Blocked account has been increased to 853 euros monthly. shocked Infact let me type it in their own english.

we want to inform you that German authorities have increased the BafoG rate - the national standard that defines the absolute miminum of expenses that a standard students needs to cover for a comfortable living. This change is justified by the continous growth of costs related to accomodation, electricity, food etc. This means that as of the 1st september, international students will be required to block euro 853 per month of their stay in germany instead of the current amount of 720 euros (10,236 for a year of studies).

Na them sabi.. any which way. God will always make a way for US.

Love Bleep

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deutschmann: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
3T:
AM alert!
Told ya
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Youngmoniii(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
tfkay7:

Am also going to the same school for the same course..have you done your interview yet?
Congrats!

My AD is scheduled Aug 13. How about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Das ist zu schnell. Congratulations. God I need a speedy one too, amen.

3T:
AM alert!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
So are they demanding that those who have already blocked and have dates before September 1st, need to augment theirs?
Onyi2728:
hehehe i just received an email from Finitiba.

Blocked account has been increased to 853 euros monthly. shocked Infact let me type it in their own english.

we want to inform you that German authorities have increased the BafoG rate - the national standard that defines the absolute miminum of expenses that a standard students needs to cover for a comfortable living. This change is justified by the continous growth of costs related to accomodation, electricity, food etc. This means that as of the 1st september, international students will be required to block euro 853 per month of their stay in germany instead of the current amount of 720 euros (10,236 for a year of studies).

Na them sabi.. any which way. God will always make a way for US.

Love Bleep

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
kcwitch:
Please is there any disadvantage using an English Proficiency letter from my school?
you can use it with stamp from the school is okay.That is what I used for my own. I got the admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lovable85(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations
Please when is your enrollment start and deadline
3T:
AM alert!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
3T:
AM alert!

Wow......Congratulations brotherly. Success awaits you in DE.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SouthHomieMob: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Just checked my mail and Finitiba says if your interview is September 1 and beyond. Add up to make up for the new rate. Sweet escape for me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
kolmist:
Bro, I sent you a PM. I'm also going to BSBI.

Wow! Kola Right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lolz for me too
SouthHomieMob:
Just checked my mail and Finitiba says if your interview is September 1 and beyond. Add up to make up for the new rate. Sweet escape for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.