Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615480 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Please guys how much is this prepaid envelope. UPS de tell me 6250
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Freeman59:
Where do you live?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Depends on your location
Dhl is around 1600-2900 within lagos
Freeman59:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Lightofzoe:
Hello everyone. I have been a silent follower of this platform and it’s been impactful. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge with the rest of us.

I intend applying for summer session and I’m getting everything ready to apply ahead of time and I thought everything was looking good already until I got two shockers today, oboi I weak , first it’s no longer 8kplus but 10kplus for blocked account. Secondly, universities in rep of Benin is not recognized � where I wan start from like this? I have a degree from rep of Benin. I was going for a second degree in summer in DE. What do I do guys? Since I need at least 100level transcript, can I still use it like that. I even registered for gce that starts next month since I don’t have English in my waec( I combined waec and neco for bsc) devil cannot spoil my shine. Please help your girl biko
I'll suggest you enrol in a Nigerian University; like NOUN. This might shift your application to next winter. During this time frame, get all your documents ready, write IELTS or TOEFL, you can also start German language lessons, and make A2. When you complete 100L, collect your transcript and Kickstart BSc Applications. You'll have a seamless ride.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
Deustchemann:

Print your admission letter (original copy) in coloured and photocopy black and white. Same applies for your proof of sustenance. The transcript from your school will definitely be in coloured, so make black and white photocopies

I only have softcopy of my transcripts.. Is it really necessary please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2019
vickmor002:

Congrats, which particular document can we use as Old biological document?
Any document that shows your face, probably date of birth and general details about you sha.
Such document must be older than 5yrs.
National ID card, voters card, baptismal certificate, vaccination card

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Deggendorf DIT accept it from me but did not accept it from my Wife, Efurt University, wuzburg university, Saarland University, West Coast University of Applied Sciences Heide, I am 100percent Sure most of the university will accept it. God bless
thank you brother you too much
But am sure you also certify the document before sending ?
What's the reason they gave for not accepting it from your wife ?
Once again thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Ritazcorea:

OK thank you. And pls how is the format like do I need to go with a parent.
Not at all. No need sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2019
yusuftosin:

I only have softcopy of my transcripts.. Is it really necessary please?
It's better to have documents in excess than to be short of them. You can never tell.

You can't take soft copies to the interview, right?

Print it out.
Or get the hard copy from your school. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Lightofzoe:
Please if you studied in any of the so called private uni in rep of Benin, please don’t bother yourself, your school isn’t recognized, i just checked I’m so pained right now you can start at a Nigerian uni to get your 100l transcript which is what I’ll do. Use the link below to check.

https://anabin.kmk.org/no_cache/filter/institutionen.htm
Damn. So one will have to go through jamb utme and all others Or what

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Deustchemann:

It's better to have documents in excess than to be short of them. You can never tell.

You can't take soft copies to the interview, right?

Print it out.
Or get the hard copy from your school. Nothing is too much to sacrifice for this.
My school unilag transcript Na wahala but they gave us softcopy which is student transcript which is what I used to apply and got my admission at Münster .
Now can I print that softcopy in coloured and use it to go for interview. I ask as I don't know how fast the school can process my hard copy. ?
Also for enrollment will I need the original transcript from the school or will this printed one suffice. ?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2019
gbens2000:

Chairman pls which one do you use?

declaration of age as desposed by the head of the family
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Deustchemann:

Where do you live?

Port Harcourt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tbless(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Deustchemann post=80397309]
2 visa application forms
2 signed declarations
2 copies of passport data page
Admission letter (original and 2 photocopies)
Birth certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Proof of sustenance (original and 2 photocopies)
Primary school certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Secondary school certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
University Certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Transcript (original and 2 photocopies)
NYSC Certificate (original and 2 photocopies)
Motivation letter (original and 2 photocopies)
Old biographical document (original and 2 photocopies)
Supporting documents e.g CV, EPL (original and 2 photocopies)
Waec scratch card and Prepaid courier envelope
Note that the first 3 documents will be the parts where you'll be dropping the subsequent photocopies while you'll put your appointment mail and international passport on the side where you place originals on.

Please, what is the old biographical document?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Eldeee:

If am made to understand what you are saying, is it the visa officer or the person at the high court? Your comments is not clear enough.

Meanwhile quote No 2 of the declaration you just posted negates the intent of the document. The person who prepared this document for you looks like an intern.

Please let's know what exactly you are saying.
my oga eldee the issue is the point one he can't be the one to raise affidavit he can go to the court but must make it look like his father or mother is the one doing it hope this is clear so the number one point should be changed to his father or mother name
Hope this help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glowing1: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Ojabostine505:
I finish from university of calabar where I got my English language Proficiency from the Registrar office. I got admitted to university of kassel for master program.

Pls how did u get ur transcript.? I just pm u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Eldeee:

Meanwhile taking a closer look at your document, I think you are meant to provide NPC birth certificate since you are born after 1992. If you ask me, I would say that's the exact document you need to provide based on what am seeing on your document.
E no matter affidavit can be used by all but if you are given birth to before the 1992 stuff you can't use NPC
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
Freeman59:

Port Harcourt
better go and use FedEx or DHL and leave those Ode UPS alone for your own good
FedEx and DHL should be around 4k all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnsavy: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2019
Eldeee:

declaration of age as desposed by the head of the family

Please how much did this cost you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnsavy: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2019
dailydolar:
E no matter affidavit can be used by all but if you are given birth to before the 1992 stuff you can't use NPC
Hope this helps

Please any idea how much it cost to do the declaration of age as deposed by head of family?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by philip2014(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Which block account is the best to choose Fintiba or Deutsche Bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enibukun3(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello, pls i would appreciate your advice on this issue, I applied for German students visa appointment date, and was scheduled for 16th of July 2019, however, after 10 days I was sent another mail to come on 1st of August but it carries no reference number and my passport number was also missing, nevertheless, I decided to call the embassy and I was asked to come on the 16th which I did but was denied entry. I am seriously confused on what to do now and I would appreciate your contributions. thank you.[/quote]
Onyi2728:

I had the same situation. Just turn up at the earliest one as long as you are ready. sometiimes its the system fault. They sent mine twice i just turned up at the first date as the second date fell at a work day and was inconvienent for me.

Good luck with your interview
[quote author=enibukun3 post=80409486]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by czarH: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello, I got a mail yesterday that required amount for block account has been increased from €8640 to €10,236. Please I want to know, do I need to transfer funds into my block account after getting the block account detail before going for VISA interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enibukun3(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Onyi2728:

I had the same situation. Just turn up at the earliest one as long as you are ready. sometiimes its the system fault. They sent mine twice i just turned up at the first date as the second date fell at a work day and was inconvienent for me.

Good luck with your interview

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by hapiday: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello People, Going through Fintiba website, I can complete Blocked account opening and activation online, Please when then do i need to certify my signature at the consulate as stated on the consulate website ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
I don't have any of these documents oooo. Please does it really matter if I don't go with any of them
Deustchemann:

Any document that shows your face, probably date of birth and general details about you sha.
Such document must be older than 5yrs.
National ID card, voters card, baptismal certificate, vaccination card
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2019
no you dont need to transfer before going for your visa appointment. but preferrably you should before then.
czarH:
Hello, I got a mail yesterday that required amount for block account has been increased from €8640 to €10,236. Please I want to know, do I need to transfer funds into my block account after getting the block account detail before going for VISA interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=tbless post=80418286][/quote]

@tbless, deustchmann just explained this stuff few minutes ago, and you are still asking this question again. Haba which kind thing be this. Is it all about questions and answers, where is the place of reading up or doing a little research. Please you guys should read up abeg, the thread is not that much at the moment pls.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by davisoncrusoe: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello house,

When (date) was the update on the release of appointments first posted on the website? If you have this info, kindly let me know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iyke24all(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Print your Transcript in colored ( that would serve as original), then make two copies ( photocopy)
Then for your enrollment, i think � it depends on the University. Ask Nigerians in your school to know what’s obtainable or rather mail your university for clarification...[quote author=mexzony post=80417930]
My school unilag transcript Na wahala but they gave us softcopy which is student transcript which is what I used to apply and got my admission at Münster .
Now can I print that softcopy in coloured and use it to go for interview. I ask as I don't know how fast the school can process my hard c
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
dailydolar:
my oga eldee the issue is the point one he can't be the one to raise affidavit he can go to the court but must make it look like his father or mother is the one doing it hope this is clear so the number one point should be changed to his father or mother name
Hope this help

dollarman, just go mama nkechi joint go take one cool gulder, rita go bring the pepper soup come meet you for there. Lol

How e dey go for your side? this year go stew for us by the grace of God. One love bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.