Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614352 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mcpapillo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
decide:

My affidavit had neither of the passport and it was accepted.

Thank you for this contribution. �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Temmythourpe19:
Hello House,
I did my interview on the 25th of Sept. I went with confirmation of €8,829 and I got an e-mail the next day to top up. I made the top up and sent them the confirmation on the 5th of Oct.
I didn’t receive any email from them confirming the receipt of my email which I have sent like 3 different times.
I’m thinking of sending it though fax or going to the consulate to drop it off. This waiting time is kinda hard as I check and refresh my email almost every minute.
For those who had similar experience, do you think the email I have sent is enough of I should drop the hard copy at the consulate?
Did you receive any email back from the consulate acknowledging that they have gotten your email?

Thank you for your prompt response

Calm your nerves. They saw your emails already, they hardly acknowledge emails like that but I’m sure they saw it. These emails being sent by visa applicants goes to a central place first before being forwarded to the respective officers handling the visa application. Yours it to make sure you attach your full name, visa application number, DOB, Passport number and date of interview when sending mails. But I’m sure they saw it. If you don’t feel convinced, post it to them through courier and state of your details.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
ugwmsinachi:
Please i applied for visa early this year due to i submitted my SL late so b4 verification my school resumption date passed and i was declined. I want to re apply again is it possible to use that same SL to re apply again?

Your SL must not be more than 6 months when applying for visa. Meaning the date the SL was issued in Germany should not elapse 6 month to the date of your interview. This is because the financial credibility of the sponsor might have changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes I did...
Modesta24:
when you cancelled did you get any confirmation email that your appointment have been cancelled?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes I did; though I want to use another email for the new booking..I don't know if that is the issue...
Modesta24:
when you cancelled did you get any confirmation email that your appointment have been cancelled?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fogbu: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Please I need help, who knows how long it takes Coracle to send Blocked Account Confirmation letter or to confirm receipt of Blocked fund after one has generated the Telex copy from our local bank. I sent funds on 4th and completed it on 7th October, and obtained Telexcopies from my local bank on 8th and am yet to receive confirmation. I l mailed them attaching the Telexcopies and they responded today that they will check and update my status. My interview will be on Friday 11th October, and I should present the confirmation that day. Please what do I do in this case?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hi everyone,

Opened my fintiba account on June to block 8,829 Euros but i blocked early this month with complete amount. I received a blocking confirmation of 8640 Euros but my statement of account is showing 10,450 Euros. I have already sent the blocking confirmation to embassy. Please how do i go about this to ensure that they update my blocking to avoid issues with the embassy.

I appreciate your response pls.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
fikkybla3e:
About 5 weeks sha. All the best
thanks, please what program did you apply too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by doppelganger10: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
decide:
Hi everyone,

Opened my fintiba account on June to block 8,829 Euros but i blocked early this month with complete amount. I received a blocking confirmation of 8640 Euros but my statement of account is showing 10,450 Euros. I have already sent the blocking confirmation to embassy. Please how do i go about this to ensure that they update my blocking to avoid issues with the embassy.

I appreciate your response pls.

Send them a mail to upgrade your account to this new amount that the Embassy requires a confirmation of this amount. They will respond and send you another confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
doppelganger10:

Send them a mail to upgrade your account to this new amount that the Embassy requires a confirmation of this amount. They will respond and send you another confirmation.

ok thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fikkybla3e: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Communications and signal processing
Shogun200:
thanks, please what program did you apply too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Tommynaku post=82944453]
It is stated either BC or AD. The declaration must be deposed to by a family head.

Okkay..thank bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sunfrost(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Penialpriere:
Please how did u do it. I have been trying to rebook but keeps saying This entry needs to be unique.A different appointment with the same entry was already booked; but i have cancelled the previous ones or is their months intervals to rebook? Thank you

I just cancelled and rebooked immediately...there was no interval,I got a no reply address mail with confirmation about 10mins later.....try using the cancellation link again and use chrome.thanks. never heard of any interval to rebook
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=oluwadamilolah post=82950816]Go to the court with your mum or dad's passport and your passport to do age declaration by head of the family (the typist know

Okkay...thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
ugwmsinachi:
Please i applied for visa early this year due to i submitted my SL late so b4 verification my school resumption date passed and i was declined. I want to re apply again is it possible to use that same SL to re apply again?
yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ope4Christ:

Egypt Air allow One-Way ticket, going by the experience of a friend on Nairaland. You need to ask them at their office before you book your flight. Their fare is relatively cheaper. Enjoy your flight.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilx3: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
I am applying to schools in Germany, and uni-assist is not friendly with me.

1. Is it the high court that will certify my documents ? Needed to reconfirm

2. Uni assist website says my school will send a seal envelope of my credentials (transcript, proof of English), can I send a seal student copy or it has to be from my school (official copy)?.

3. I want to apply to other schools that requires me to send documents directly to them, can I use student copy which is(cheaper)or my University will send to them ?

Finally what is module choice ?
See attached photo

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shogun200: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
fikkybla3e:
Communications and signal processing
thanks I have applied to media and communication program
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valez19: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hello everyone in the house, please I'm new here and I sincerely need advice. I want to apply for studies in German University but I don't have B.Sc. What I have is HND. Though I've read through, and seen that I can go for Undergraduate studies with my HND. But I was recently informed by some friends that the embassy is now denying visa for people who are 30 years old and above. Is this true? And if it is true, what should I do as I'm already in my early 30s? Is there anything I can do about it? Please, I appreciate advises from anyone in the house who knows how the system works. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
What you heard from your friend is not true... There's no age limit in studying... In fact, a friend in Germany confirmed that a 54yrs old man was his course mate.... However, you should be able to answer the VO what u have been doing after graduated....That is if you were asked by the V.O but not all cases they do asked....

valez19:
Hello everyone in the house, please I'm new here and I sincerely need advice. I want to apply for studies in German University but I don't have B.Sc. What I have is HND. Though I've read through, and seen that I can go for Undergraduate studies with my HND. But I was recently informed by some friends that the embassy is now denying visa for people who are 30 years old and above. Is this true? And if it is true, what should I do as I'm already in my early 30s? Is there anything I can do about it? Please, I appreciate advises from anyone in the house who knows how the system works. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valez19: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Slip:
What you heard from your friend is not true... There's no age limit in studying... In fact, a friend in Germany confirmed that a 54yrs old man was his course mate.... However, you should be able to answer the VO what u have been doing after graduated....That is if you were asked by the V.O but not all cases they do asked....

Thank you so much boss, I appreciate. I feel relieved right now cos I was already confused when I heard people are now being rejected for undergraduate visa due to their age. Thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mopeds: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
When was this please, havn't heard anything up till now and what was the reason for the rejection
sahm4u2nv:
no through a friend, however I was rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sunfrost(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Jubrilx3:

2. Uni assist website says my school will send a seal envelope of my credentials (transcript, proof of English), can I send a seal student copy or it has to be from my school (official copy)?.

3. I want to apply to other schools that requires me to send documents directly to them, can I use student copy which is(cheaper)or my University will send to them ?

See attached photo

Your course handbook or prospectus

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lashlash: 4:13am On Oct 10, 2019
I'm in similar situation. Sent you pm already. Please, reply
dornique:
I had my interview same day, funded 22nd August. My documents did not get to alien office until 20th September. Alien office got back to them 23rd September with approval, no AM till now. �

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Slip:
Concerning your reference letter, i don't think anyone can state specifically which one is acceptable only your intended school decides that.. Some may accept the general statement which is to whom it may concern while some schools may insist you address the letter to their school, so u can see that one cannot give u precise advise... However, in most cases most schools do accept the "to whom" which is the general statement....

And as for the transcript, whatever transcripts you are sending to uniassist must be certified... This certification is in 3 types...

1. Make copies of your educational certificates with transcripts and go to high court for certification.

2. You can also book online on the embassy website and go along with all copies of educational records. Note that certification at the embassy requires each school application form...

3. Your university can send your transcripts directly to uniassist..

Above all, please read this thread extensively... Some of these questions have been responded to before....Your answer to this transcripts inquiry is even boldly stated on uniassist website....Pls read o

Thanks brother. I appreciate your response.

One more thing, my university will never allow me to touch the transcript. Will the universities honour it if it's sent that way or will my university notarise it themselves before sending it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Jubrilx3:

See attached photo

I'm very much interested in the answers to these your questions. Please, if you get and answer, give me a mention.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2019
You mean you appealed before getting your visum? Please how long did the appeal take?
sahm4u2nv:
no through a friend, however I was rejected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Shogun200:
pls I just applied to this same sch, although against next year for media and communication. How long did it take for your letter to admission letter to come. Thanks.

3-6 weeks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Landed in Leipzig Germany at about 5:40pm on Monday

The first thing you'll notice is that the racism you're scared of is not that pronounced. I haven't had a single bad encounter with them tho.

A Tunisian lady I met at the airport helped me booked my train ticket, even offered to help me pay as she assumed I didn't have enough cash on me.

A german male helped me with my bags off the train without me even asking when he saw me struggling with it, and it was really heavy.

Try to arrange an accommodation before y9u arrive. I arrived my school on Monday at about 11pm.

Went to the studierenwerk the next morning and got my room. Told them I didn't have an account yet so couldn't do transfer, I opted to pay in cash and she said the cashpoint was not opened for the day till next week. I was surprised she still handed me the keys and asked me to come and pay next Wednesday.

OBSERVATIONS
As long as you don't overstep your boundaries, you're not likely to have any issues with them. And please for your own good, respect their personal space, they take it very very serious. Don't come to close when talking or be attempting to touch them while talking like you do in Nigeria.

The cold isn't that much yet, it's about 6degrees. I don't feel it much yet but most of my friends are always on winter jackets and kitted up, lol. Everybody with their cold tolerance tho.

Most people understand a bit of English so you can get by pretty easily, but you'll need it to work, so still learn it to allow you integrate easily.

ADVICE
Try to know as much about your city as is possible, I watched practically all the videos on YouTube about my city so I knew most streets by their name already. The taxi man didn't even know the school as much as I did, lol.

Food is relatively cheap here, just find EutoShop in your city, everything there is €1. Plates I bought for €9 each the day before I found for €1 the next day. They have almost everything you can need besides winter jacket, shoes and the obviously expensive items.
Before you head to any store to shop, try to get to EutoShop and buy all you can find that you need. The other stores can be for things you can't find in the EutoShop.

It's a quite country where everyone minds his business, don't expect that Nigerian noise thing here. Everyone moves in a hurry, the cold wouldn't allow you walk sluggishly if not you'll feel the cold.

When buying winter jacket, make sure it's waterproof ooo, this place rain falls at any time, not heavy rain this. Light rains but can fall as much as 5 time a day and last anywhere between 5mins-2hrs.

Greetings from TU Ilmenau, the spirit of science.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Bbinc:
Landed in Leipzig Germany at about 5:40pm on Monday

The first thing you'll notice is that the racism you're scared of is not that pronounced. I haven't had a single bad encounter with them tho.

A Tunisian lady I met at the airport helped me booked my train ticket, even offered to help me pay as she assumed I didn't have enough cash on me.

A german male helped me with my bags off the train without me even asking when he saw me struggling with it, and it was really heavy.

Try to arrange an accommodation before y9u arrive. I arrived my school on Monday at about 11pm.

Went to the studierenwerk the next morning and got my room. Told them I didn't have an account yet so couldn't do transfer, I opted to pay in cash and she said the cashpoint was not opened for the day till next week. I was surprised she still handed me the keys and asked me to come and pay next Wednesday.

OBSERVATIONS
As long as you don't overstep your boundaries, you're not likely to have any issues with them. And please for your own good, respect their personal space, they take it very very serious. Don't come to close when talking or be attempting to touch them while talking like you do in Nigeria.

The cold isn't that much yet, it's about 6degrees. I don't feel it much yet but most of my friends are always on winter jackets and kitted up, lol. Everybody with their cold tolerance tho.

Most people understand a bit of English so you can get by pretty easily, but you'll need it to work, so still learn it to allow you integrate easily.

ADVICE
Try to know as much about your city as is possible, I watched practically all the videos on YouTube about my city so I knew most streets by their name already. The taxi man didn't even know the school as much as I did, lol.

Food is relatively cheap here, just find EutoShop in your city, everything there is €1. Plates I bought for €9 each the day before I found for €1 the next day. They have almost everything you can need besides winter jacket, shoes and the obviously expensive items.
Before you head to any store to shop, try to get to EutoShop and buy all you can find that you need. The other stores can be for things you can't find in the EutoShop.

It's a quite country where everyone minds his business, don't expect that Nigerian noise thing here. Everyone moves in a hurry, the cold wouldn't allow you walk sluggishly if not you'll feel the cold.

When buying winter jacket, make sure it's waterproof ooo, this place rain falls at any time, not heavy rain this. Light rains but can fall as much as 5 time a day and last anywhere between 5mins-2hrs.

Greetings from TU Ilmenau, the spirit of science.
. Thanks for this wonderful write up God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 1murphy1: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Shogun200:
pls I just applied to this same sch, although against next year for media and communication. How long did it take for your letter to admission letter to come. Thanks.

I did also, have u paid the application process fee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Laid2000: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Msc in microbiology
Thanks
Tommynaku:

It is not compulsory to learn german but of great advantage whether your program is in the language or not.
What course do you want to study and the level Bsc or Msc?
Use ww.daad.de to find your desired course and get all needed information from the school website
I will advice you to read this thread and you get almost 80% of the answers you may need

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.