Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615511 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Purehuman(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
tiersly:
When was your interview ?

16th of September. My enrollment deadline is 22nd October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Funded?
Purehuman:

16th of September. My enrollment deadline is 22nd October
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by explorer00: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by explorer00: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good day everyone, I have been following this thread for awhile and I have a few questions.

Firstly , I graduated with a poor grade at the university ( 0.98) at 29 yrs of age , will be 3O soon . ( I use my real birth certificate)
What are the chances of getting a Germany student visa ?
, I plan applying for a Post Graduate degree .
I also have a neco cert.

Do I stand a chance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
explorer00:
Good day everyone, I have been following this thread for awhile and I have a few questions.

Firstly , I graduated with a poor grade at the university ( 0.98) at 29 yrs of age , will be 3O soon . ( I use my real birth certificate)
What are the chances of getting a Germany student visa ?
, I plan applying for a Post Graduate degree .
I also have a neco cert.

Do I stand a chance?

0.98 shocked like no joke, ....the best is for u to start a new bsc

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olawale360: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Jubrilawest:

Aramex is affordable and efficient

Please tell me more about Aramex and is it available in Ibadan?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by explorer00: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
dazzlingd:

0.98 shocked like no joke, ....the best is for u to start a new bsc

Yeah I was working and schooling at the same time.. okay , if I apply for a fresh bsc in Germany, hope my age won’t affect . I’m 29 already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Your university should address it to Uniassist address. With that you can use it for any universities applications.

The Head
Uniassist e.V.
11507 Berlin
Germany.

abimbola121:
Good day everyone,
when requesting for English proficiency Letter will the university address it to the particular school I'm applying to? or it can be a ( to whom maybe concern letter) I would appreciate replies on this .Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
abimbola121:
Good day everyone,
when requesting for English proficiency Letter will the university address it to the particular school I'm applying to? or it can be a ( to whom maybe concern letter) I would appreciate replies on this .Thank you all
any of the above can fly

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tosinsolomon: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
When is the deadline
akinbharbs:

I've not. Deadline in a few days. No proxy no extension. Embassy just lock up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
It means that they cant send your transcript to the bank address you gave them....Unilag doesnt send transcripts to private organization except higher institution or well known professional body like ICAN. If you know anyone in another higher institution you can give them the university address but before that negotiate with the person u know so u dont waste your money.

mexzony:
Hello. Pls does anyone know what "unacceptable adress" means? on transcript application from unilag.i gave them the adress of a bank and the name of the regional head and yet I saw the quoted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Purehuman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
tiersly:
Funded?

Yes, I have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Edwinmuyi: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
No, I just dropped it with security at the gate and filled my details in their book there.
cardinalsly:
Pls did you receive a confirmation when you submitted your documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Awani007(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
explorer00:

Yeah I was working and schooling at the same time.. okay , if I apply for a fresh bsc in Germany, hope my age won’t affect . I’m 29 already

Not sure.... just get a good motivational letter and strong reasons why you are going for a bsc at dat age!

We day same boat!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by explorer00: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Awani007:

Not sure.... just get a good motivational letter and strong reasons why you are going for a bsc at dat age!

We day same boat!

Okay thanks .. any idea of how to get a good motivational letter ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Greetings!
if there's anyone in the house sending application to Uni Muenster next month, kindly indicate, let's pull resources together to reduce cost.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tiersly(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anyone having his/her interview on the 18th of October?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Pcozzy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
imoriafe:
Hallelujah,
AM alert
Al:16 july
Ad:27 /08
Am today
Sent ba confirmation since September 17 had to send via courier on Tuesday

The wait wasn't beans o. But we thank God. To God be the glory.. Al ad, am visum fall on us

Heading to Stuttgart

Pls wen did u register or apply for Appointment date if u can remember and wat category?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
imoriafe:

Thanks.. Pls how can o get d student discount rate for Turkish airline
. someone posted their details sometime ago

Email: LAGOSSALES@THY.COM

Call: 012772230

Address: South Atlantic Petroleum Towers, Plot 1, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
explorer00:

Okay thanks .. any idea of how to get a good motivational letter ?

You will have to write one for yourself. It's not that difficult,
What have you been doing, what motivates you to study your course of choice, how you intend to use the knowledge you have gained from the course in the future and lastly why do you choose that particular institution / country

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dahyormine:
Greetings!
if there's anyone in the house sending application to Uni Muenster next month, kindly indicate, let's pull resources together to reduce cost.
I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aj79: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
House pls any help with accommodation in hamburg am trying to start a German language course in Eppendorf Hamburg

Please...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aj79: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Aj79:
House pls any help with accommodation in hamburg am trying to start a German language course in Eppendorf Hamburg

Please...

Am presently in Freiberg... Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Does that mean, no one have an idea about the question?... Of which I have think, it could be of vantage for anyone other than me.....

Alexanderyombo:
Hello, please is embassy saying that, we are to fill in the VIDEX form online together with the Application and Deceleration form before coming for the interview or......the VIDEX is optional....??..…
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RS21: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
AM oooooo please fall on 28th of August....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
amikable97:

Address: South Atlantic Petroleum Towers, Plot 1, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos

Thanks a lot

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pcozzy:

Pls wen did u register or apply for Appointment date if u can remember and wat category?

Category a. Applied since may
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
explorer00:

I don't think so bro, you are good to go.....read through the thread for more info...there are people over 30 who started a new bsc afresh.....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
amikable97:

Vital information here!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Good evening everyone, i want to ask that is it possible to get studentkolleg admission even as i don't have high level of german.. i just want to begin The A2 class.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.