Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617888 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by osymaco1992(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
pompido:

Did your school reply you that they couldn't after you sent them your visa interview slip and fee receipt? If they did, send that response to the embassy politely requesting that they fast track your application so you can meet up, highlighting the fact that you believe you have met all their requirements especially by funding your BA before the interview. Then you hope they fast track it because AM in 7days has been recorded in the past and you still have 2 weeks to go, so keep the faith.

Parallel to this, send a mail to your school asking if it is possible to defer your admission to summer if their final stance is not to extend and what is needed to defer the admission. You can also state in this mail that you would really like to join this winter and would welcome an extension of the physical enrollment rather a deferment.

You can also do the following:

a. scan your school website for the email address of your course coordinator, dean of admission and anyone you think may have some authority in the school (especially regarding the admissions process) and send them all a well scripted mail pleading your case for an extension (blind copy them all so it looks like you sent to each person individually or simply send individually so your greeting can be personalized).

b. look for the email address of the alien's office in the city you are heading to and send them a mail (in german preferably so use google translate and change every ''du'' to ''Sie'') detailing your situation and why you need them to expedite your visa approval. Give them 3days after you send the email and then find someone in Germany that can help you call them and find out where you stand and also plead your case if it is still pending.

These are your options and I have really stretched them smiley

Wish you all the best.

Thank you my Boss....I so much appreciate....Let me keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by udenze55: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah rejection letter dem wan send come
no I have been previously denied... so I appeal they replied me today

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by udenze55: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah rejection letter dem wan send come
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
udenze55:

Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bigboy75: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Did I accuse you? I just enlightened you.
JosephAdeoba:
. Who be this again did I made mention anything like German hate blacks, the advert is funny that's all is it by force to comment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by udenze55: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
can someone please help me and explain this mail , I don't really understand what the mean here is it

>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
>
>
> In the a.m. visa matter you are requested to kindly
forward to the
> undersigned
>
>
>
> -
> *a prepaid courier service-envelope which is addressed to
yourself **
> (kindly ensure that the address on the envelope is legible
to enable
> delivery)*
>
>
>
> It is advisable to send the prepaid envelope by courier-
service. Kindly
> ensure to quote your above-mentioned visa reference
number.
>
>
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> b. o.
>
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shulamite94: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Shulamite94: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
When did you appeal? Did you get acknowledgement mail from the embassy after you sent your appeal letter? When is your school enrollment deadline?
udenze55:
can someone please help me and explain this mail , I don't really understand what the mean here is it

>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
>
>
forward to the
> undersigned
>
>
>
> -
yourself **
to enable
> delivery)*
>
>
>
service. Kindly
number.
>
>
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> b. o.
>
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Amaterasu: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
I already have my evaluation report from uniassist for other courses I applied for this summer. But I made payment recently for a course like three days after the course deadline. I just realized it today. Should I withdraw the money and use it for other courses I intend to apply for or just leave it with the hope that they will still forward it? It is still showing " processing not yet started" .

Anybody who has experience this before should advise me, I don't want this people plant flowers with my 30€ biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bigboy75:
Are you into bdsm? I believe this is just a master that needs a slave. There's nothing wrong with the advert, if it's not for you then move on. Don't start criticizing the advert by saying Germans don't rate blacks.
I wanted to ask which website he saw it on for more context lmao

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fazznazz: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
From my own experience with my VO, she initially requested for the letter from my school but when I told her I had my enrolment certificate, she said that it was sufficient. I am yet to receive my AM though
mightyokwy:
My interview is in few days and I learnt that aside enrollment certificate, that embassy is requesting for a confirmation letter of possible resumption anytime one secure his/her visa. My school has refused to issued me the confirmation letter saying that the enrollment certificate is en

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by udenze55: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shulamite94:
When did you appeal? Did you get acknowledgement mail from the embassy after you sent your appeal letter? When is your school enrollment deadline?
yes I got acknowledgement mail from them, this is the second mail am getting from them which i don't know what it ment
lipsrsealed
Shulamite94:
yes I got acknowledgement mail from them, this is the second mail am getting from them which i don't know what it ment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
udenze55:
lipsrsealed yes I got acknowledgement mail from them, this is the second mail am getting from them which i don't know what it ment

Mehn keep your hopes up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Ok

Hello Boss, PLS I need your assistance.

I booked for AD around 10th of this month( October) with cat B and specified February 15th, 2020 as my start date of study visit, since my school uses 2 weeks for enrolment and commences lectures 5th of March 2020.

Hope the time frame is fine for the embassy to give me AD or is February 15th too close and could hinder me from getting an AD?

Thanks as I anticipate your quick response.

God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by amikable97: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Amaterasu:
I already have my evaluation report from uniassist for other courses I applied for this summer. But I made payment recently for a course like three days after the course deadline. I just realized it today. Should I withdraw the money and use it for other courses I intend to apply for or just leave it with the hope that they will still forward it? It is still showing " processing not yet started" .

Anybody who has experience this before should advise me, I don't want this people plant flowers with my 30€ biko

No don't withdraw the money cancel the application for that course and university and replace it with another one you have an mind...

Did your documents get to them before the deadline? If it did there's nothing to worry about because they will forward it to the school if it didn't then delete that application and replace with another one....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dipotol: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello bosses in the house. I am an aspiring summer applicant and I have already applied to one school, I want to apply to few more and there is this school that their application deadline is Nov 15, I have not written Toefl or ielts yet ( I'm to write nov 9) and the school said it is compulsory to have either of this certificate. Going with that, I contacted the advisor explaining my toefl result can't be out as at application deadline and he said I should use the registration details instead for the main time just to ensure I apply before nov 9, he even asked for my transcript which I sent and he said I should apply via uni assist.

Where the issue lies now; I just paid £75 euros for the application on uni assist platform and I saw something like I'm to send some copies via post which have to be sent 8 weeks before application deadline, with the deadline of application to be just 2 weeks time. Please how do I go about this?

Also, how do I go about the documents being certified?
Also, can I send notification of result instead of certificate because my school is yet to give us certificate. Is the NOR together with my transcript enough?
With the toefl issue now, should I just print the registration mail?
Should the documents be original copy, I mean the original transcript collected from my school and original NOR?
Who also has a cheaper or faster way of sending via post?

P;S- I joined this thread when it was about 460 pages already and I started reading 2 days ago from page 1, I haven't even gotten to 100 and I wouldn't know where my questions could have been answered. So, I will appreciate if I could be of help without referring me to former threads. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Amaterasu: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
amikable97:

No don't withdraw the money cancel the application for that course and university and replace it with another one you have an mind...

Did your documents get to them before the deadline? If it did there's nothing to worry about because they will forward it to the school if it didn't then delete that application and replace with another one....

Thanks for responding.

Yes. My documents have been with them since winter this year, so I didn't have to send documents for all my summer applications. My problem is I paid for my last summer application I made after the deadline.

My question is: from experience do you know if uniassist has ever forwarded application for an applicant that paid after the deadline ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DPapilo: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are you for real �?

rockyh:
i graduated from Ansu n mind you transcript is not issued to students I got hold of mine via an educational agency maple Canada what u were issued is not transcript dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello Pal,

Why are you just spamming this thread with the question after you have been advised many times!

See nobody can specifically tell you what's going on in that Deutschland(embassy) in Nigeria as no one work in that embassy.. Even though there is any of the embassy staff on nairaland i don't think they will be able to give such confidential information..

You need to take a chill as you are not the only one who booked in October! I booked on 8th October too but yet to have a date. There's still time for summer applicants.

Don't over stress urself with this matter.

Regards,
MorrisEbosie:

I booked for AD around 10th of this month( October) with cat B and specified February 15th, 2020 as my start date of study visit, since my school uses 2 weeks for enrolment and commences lectures 5th of March 2020.

Hope the time frame is fine for the embassy to give me AD or is February 15th too close and could hinder me from getting an AD?

God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyxqueen: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
osymaco1992:

My Boss....I love your response....My predicament is a bit closer than this...but I wish my own to be straight forward. I did my interview last week and the vo advised I ask my school for enrollment extension since my physical enrollment deadline is on 15th November, And my school isn't ready to extend any further...I have just been thinking on what to do if my AM eventually states they need enrollment extension. I have already enrolled by post and submitted my enrollment documents which includes; health insurance, semester fees receipt and declaration of acceptance during my interview. Am just thinking hard on what next to do if my AM doesn't drop before 15th November. I have already sent a mail to my school with attached visa fee receipts and asked them to extend my enrollment deadline according to embassy instructions still they wouldn't. Am just stucked and observing how it will turn out for me.

Any suggestions @Pompido Sassy

I can relate. Very very nauseating position I must confess. God will pull through for you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
udenze55:

>
>
> Dear Sir,
>
>
>
forward to the
> undersigned
>
>
>
> -
yourself **
to enable
> delivery)*
>
>
>
service. Kindly
number.
>
>
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> b. o.
>

Someone already told you what it meant.

Sorry, it's another rejection.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Slip:
Hello Pal,

Why are you just spamming this thread with the question after you have been advised many times!

See nobody can specifically tell you what's going on in that Deutschland(embassy) in Nigeria as no one work in that embassy.. Even though there is any of the embassy staff on nairaland i don't think they will be able to give such confidential information..

You need to take a chill as you are not the only one who booked in October! I booked on 8th October too but yet to have a date. There's still time for summer applicants.

Don't over stress urself with this matter.

Regards,

Bro PLS be calm, I feel you trust me.

I booked for AD for winter semester 2019 but didn't get any, I am only trying to find out what went wrong or what I didn't do properly so it won't happen again this summer.
I read people testimonies and don't forget that could be me. I just want to have the right information either for assurance or for corrective purposes.

Like you said there is still time for summer, from information I get here, I can start a fresh application procedure if what I already done is wrong....

Please be calm, you might have your own conviction that everything is in place.... I need mine too.

Thanks Bro, I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by osymaco1992(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Onyxqueen:

I can relate. Very very nauseating position I must confess. God will pull through for you.

I put all my trust in him...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rockyh(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
DPapilo:
Are you for real �?

sure graduated from economics department
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
MorrisEbosie:

God bless

It's fine...God willing the embassy will give you AD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by epurepu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bitte leute, who has applied for visa in the recent weeks

I want to know if it still takes so much time to get an interview date..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
epurepu:
Bitte leute, who has applied for visa in the recent weeks

I want to know if it still takes so much time to get an interview date..

Yeah no one has gotten since september
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Graceys interview transcript plz
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Amaterasu: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
dipotol:
Hello bosses in the house. I am an aspiring summer applicant and I have already applied to one school, I want to apply to few more and there is this school that their application deadline is Nov 15,

Concerning the deadline, the 8weeks is an ideal situation to help you in case of any issues with your documents and to fasten your admission process. You can still send it within the 2 weeks you have now.

As regards the toelf if you are really interested in the course , add the registration document with the print out of the mail sent to you by the course coordinator then include a written note to explain it. You can also add epl from your school here if you have it

Concerning certification , use high Court, make sure the certifying stamp appears on all page of the documents.

For posting , if you are in Lagos , contact guys here sending to uniassist otherwise use DHL or TNT since the deadline is close. DHl is between 17k to 20k the last time I used them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sykeng(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
I'm yet to pay assessment fee for my application at Kaiserslautern university and d deadline for admission is tomorrow, they have already received the documents I sent. If they receive the assessment fee by 2nd of November, can dey still process my application?

Bikonu I need urgent reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
sykeng:
I'm yet to pay assessment fee for my application at Kaiserslautern university and d deadline for admission is tomorrow, they have already received the documents I sent. If they receive the assessment fee by 2nd of November, can dey still process my application?

Bikonu I need urgent reply.

Mehn this your question is best directed at your course advisors.

If you ask us who we go ask

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

It's fine...God willing the embassy will give you AD

Thanks for your response Brother, I appreciate... and Amen to your prayer, God will see everybody through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.