Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622145 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
I have replied their mail. The course is only available for winter session. I was told to reapply by early March next year to be able to gain early admission.

I asked to know if someone else experienced the same thing OK. You don't use harsh words to answer question. This tread is still going on because we r asking questions and sharing our own opinions OK..

We just like to ask funny questions. How can you ask if it is possible or not when your intended German university sent you a mail or text whatsoever to reapply and attach your previous admission letter! Please let's be smart and act fast....

Let me ask you back, who in nairaland works in that university that can tell if possible to reapply or not?

When God has decided to favor you, He even went ahead to bend their policy which doesn't allow your intended course available for summer, and now you are asking for possibility. My brother you better go and do as advised by the university and give glory to God.

This God sef is wonderful!!! Glory be to Him.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
anthonanik:
I have replied their mail. The course is only available for winter session. I was told to reapply by early March next year to be able to gain early admission.

I asked to know if someone else experienced the same thing OK. You don't use harsh words to answer question. This tread is still going on because we r asking questions and sharing our own opinions OK..
smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kwemkizito(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for your reply, But I have more questions to ask.

NO 1. I am applying for 4 Programs for my Masters, 3 from Kiel University, Faculty of Economic and Social sciences and the last one from another institution, but I noticed that you can only apply for one course with one university via Uni Assist, Am i right or am I making a mistake somewhere?

NO 2. Do I need to also Authenticate my Transcript which is still enclosed? And also is it fine if my transcript is been addressed directly to Uni Assist or should the transcript be addressed to the Faculty direct?

NO 3. Since I have 4 letters of motivation for the 4 different MSc programs, do I also need to have 4 transcripts?

NO 4. From the best of your knowledge, how long does it takes to get Appointment with German Embassy Nigeria for Visa?

Thanks alot for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello guys! Please has anyone experienced uploading and paying handling fee and yet it says application form not yet available? How long does it take to be available?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
HighPriest0:

the shop name is MADE IN ORIENT close to the Jena paradise bahnhof. Is also called Asian shop
are you sure that is Nigerian beans because we have different types of beans.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phunkyposh(f): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Stevenssen:

You mean page one? you don't have to read from part one. Check the first page https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries and you can start from there

Thanks �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Debo54:
Hello guys! Please has anyone experienced uploading and paying handling fee and yet it says application form not yet available? How long does it take to be available?

What is going with this uniassist site is really surprising,, I thought they said Germany is very good in the area of IT. Why are they embracing us like this na; a lot of people have been complaining about the numerous problems associated with the site.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
After applying for National and International Administration and Policy on uni assist in postdam uni,I want to print out but its saying Application form is not yet available..
is anyone experiencing the same??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Choplyf(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2019
Choplyf:
Happy Sunday folks,

I've got a question to ask with regards to employment status...does the embassy, school or Uniassist further verifies one's current employment status/history as the case may be, in accordance to what is indicated in an applicant CV.

Many thanks

Anybody with ample information at all to do justice to this post. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Choplyf(m): 1:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Phunkyposh:
Hello, Please can I get the link to the part one of this thread.. ? I am green horned and I'm trying to avoid asking too many questions shocked.. Been reading through this part down to 5 but can't access some vital info. .

Please if you're up for Application(Business /Marketing fields) against next year, I need buddies....
Many thanks cool

I'm winter 2020 hopeful

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 2:25am On Nov 25, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
are you sure that is Nigerian beans because we have different types of beans.

Yea it looks like it.... Black eyed peas..
Augenbohnen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2019
kwemkizito:
Thanks for your reply, But I have more questions to ask.

NO 1. I am applying for 4 Programs for my Masters, 3 from Kiel University, Faculty of Economic and Social sciences and the last one from another institution, but I noticed that you can only apply for one course with one university via Uni Assist, Am i right or am I making a mistake somewhere?

NO 2. Do I need to also Authenticate my Transcript which is still enclosed? And also is it fine if my transcript is been addressed directly to Uni Assist or should the transcript be addressed to the Faculty direct?

NO 3. Since I have 4 letters of motivation for the 4 different MSc programs, do I also need to have 4 transcripts?

NO 4. From the best of your knowledge, how long does it takes to get Appointment with German Embassy Nigeria for Visa?

Thanks alot for your response.

1. Not all courses and universities require uni-assist application... Some are direct on the schools website. Just visit the website of the course and acquaint yourself with that information.

2. You just need to send photocopies of your transcripts to the university together with other documents. You keep the original transcripts with you. When you need to apply for any courses, you just photocopy the transcript and send them. Some schools and uniasist will ask you to certify your credentials(transcripts, waec, certificates etc) before sending them. - no school will ask you to send your original documents. Just photocopies (certified or not - depending on what the school requires)

3.. Yes.. Photocopies of your transcript for each school not the original.... Just collect your transcripts from your university and photocopy as many as you you want

4....from what we see on the embassy website... Two months or less from the day you book.... But you gotta keep praying it comes early.

Hop this helps.

Ich wunsch dir viel erfolg

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2019
HighPriest0:

Yea it looks like it.... Black eyed peas..
Augenbohnen
Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning people ,pls I need some clarifications. I heard uniassit will not send someone's application to school you want to apply to if you are didn't meet the minimum requirements of the school (I.e 2.5). .how true is this pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Yes they wont
Sammynelson:
Good morning people ,pls I need some clarifications. I heard uniassit will not send someone's application to school you want to apply to if you are didn't meet the minimum requirements of the school (I.e 2.5). .how true is this pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2019
Anybody that applied o Emden Leer here........Industrial Informatic
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
SOLARPOWER1:
Anybody that applied o Emden Leer here........Industrial Informatic

Have you heard anything from Bremen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Danny97: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello guys,..please how do I print out application form from uni assist please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
With all this problems, I think you guys should avoid any school whose application is through uniassist. Unless you don't have other options.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbambor: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
HighPriest0:
With all this problems, I think you guys should avoid any school whose application is through uniassist. Unless you don't have other options.

it's almost impossible cos more than 80% of German schools use student assist. So it should rather be how do we solve this student assist problems. . Cos i know Nigeria is among the countries that apply to German schools the most. So they shouldn't be making us pass through so much stress just to submit our own credentials and PAY WITH OUR OWN MONIES again....

Probably write to the admins in group so they receive so much complain mails explaining our challenges or someone in Germany could help us go to their office and lay a complaint. or maybe any other way we can come up with
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please anyone has any one gotten appointment date for category B lately?
Booked on the 4th of November..
Anyone longer still on the waiting list?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
GabeLegendary:
Please anyone has any one gotten appointment date for category B lately?
Booked on the 4th of November..
Anyone longer still on the waiting list?

I just booked today immediately my AL dropped. But by God's grace, I think they should be dropping dates by next month. Make we just dey pray and be hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adextetoo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Betterlife30:

I just booked today immediately my AL dropped. But by God's grace, I think they should be dropping dates by next month. Make we just dey pray and be hopeful.

Which school please?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
adextetoo:

Which school please?
OTH Amberg-Weiden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adextetoo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Betterlife30:

OTH Amberg-Weiden

Nice one!

I am still expecting from TU Freiberg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Centripetal234: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please has anybody done max Planck neuroscience exam before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Any news concerning AM today oo
I'm feeling heat. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Whats your start date?
Betterlife30:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Modesta24:
Whats your start date?
March
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Betterlife30:

Amen Bro. Missed out for the winter semester becos of the AD ish.. I hope I have better luck this time..

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
GabeLegendary:

Amen Bro. Missed out for the winter semester becos of the AD ish.. I hope I have better luck this time..

When is your start date now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Betterlife30:

When is your start date now?
I used March 23 as start date..

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.