Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614483 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by victree007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who has gotten AM and is coming to Freiberg for Winter?

There's Accommodation at the Student Dorm, walking distance to class venues - Single Room and you don't share anything with anyone.

Duration - 2 Months from September with the possibility to extend
Let me know if you're interested

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eaze66: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Congrat!!
pretzee:
AL Alert

University of Passau

Development Studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
pretzee:
AL Alert

University of Passau

Development Studies
congrat man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cliper230(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
please bro, when did you book your appointment for Cat B and how long did it take for them to issue an appointment date on that Cat B
Sedatylo:
My Transcript 19/7/19

Got to the embassy around 5.20am, met one guy on the queue. Around 6.08am, my appointment letter was stamped. Paulinus came around 6.30am .He started with short stay, then Transit before Long stay. I cleared with Paulinus and went inside the reception. It was my turn, counter 3 beeped, I went in and met a young lady on dread( she wasn't Smiling but was cool).
VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning ma'am
VO: Your appointment letter please
VO: you booked B and I can see you are going for MSc, why
Me : ma'am when I booked, there there was a glitch in the.... She waved her hand for me to stop talking.
VO: your int.passport please
VO: give me your visa fee and passport photo.
She counted and gave me receipt and then I did the biometrics.
VO: I can see you have funded? Which bank?
Me : yes, Sutor bank.
VO : how much
Me : 8640 Euro
VO: which school are you going to
VO: what course
VO: What was your Undegraduate school and course
VO : what was Your thesis?
I mentioned but she didn't hear me well, I asked her if I can spell, she agreed, I spelled but she still was typing wrongly, then she asked me to use the Telephone.
VO : why Germany, why not Nigeria, Why not UK or USA?
VO: Do you have anybody in Germany, Have you been to Germany before? Tell me what you know about Germany ( I was still talking before she cut in)
VO: your plans afterstudies?
VO : that's all, you can go
Me: Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
bridget149:
AM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God is great!! Interview date April 23
Funded may 17 Enrollment Sept 2 - Nov 15 Destination : University of Stuttgart Course: Msc in water resource engineering and management (WAREM)
Thank you all, see you in DE.
Congratulations!! just the sort of thing I like to see when I open this thread. smiley

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good evening beloved ones, please I booked for German visa appointment date for category A since 22 of June and up till now no feedback from them with a date and my school is to resume 1st of October. Please does anyone have an idea of what I should do? Please help a fainting sister here o! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
bridget149:
AM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is great!!
Interview date April 23

Funded may 17
Enrollment Sept 2 - Nov 15
Destination : University of Stuttgart
Course: Msc in water resource engineering and management (WAREM)

Thank you all, see you in DE.

A very big Congrats to u Bridget.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
We've said this so many times on this thread. If your start date is October you might not get a date coz August and Most of September is likely booked out. Your best solution is to mail your school and ask for extension up till November. If your school refuses to extend your enrolment, you may have to defer.

Omalily1:
Good evening beloved ones, please I booked for German visa appointment date for category A since 22 of June and up till now no feedback from them with a date and my school is to resume 1st of October. Please does anyone have an idea of what I should do? Please help a fainting sister here o! Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
pretzee:
AL Alert

University of Passau

Development Studies
congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bridget149: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Eldeee:

Congratulations Bridget, hope say you sabi cook beta food oooo cos me I no want hear stories if I come Stuttgart, Lol. See you later at Baden.

You trust naa wink wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by donkafor(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Talking about deferment in July is still very early. There is still enough time and dates might still be available. Also, school starting September or October doesn't mean you must be in Germany on the said date. My school started October but I arrived Germany in November. Some of my friends arrived December and few January.

I will advise people to enroll online if your school allows that. Even if they don't, plead to be allowed for online enrollment. Once you're enrolled, you'll have access to course materials online and you can study from Nigeria. Also, embassy will come out with another strategy of who passed his or her enrollment deadline. Once, you're enrolled you're already a student and embassy can issue you visa anytime and you won't be caught up by the pressure of enrollment deadline.

I wish everyone good luck grin
sassy92:
We've said this so many times on this thread. If your start date is October you might not get a date coz August and Most of September is likely booked out. Your best solution is to mail your school and ask for extension up till November. If your school refuses to extend your enrolment, you may have to defer.

27 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sedatylo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
cliper230:
please bro, when did you book your appointment for Cat B and how long did it take for them to issue an appointment date on that Cat B
I booked on May 6. Got a date on 17th may
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bro hit me back the pm pls

chimax1:
you will get an
exemption mail from tuition fees by tomorrow. I got admitted to the same school last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pretzee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ojabostine505:
congrat man
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pretzee(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
LexRE:
congrats
Eaze66:
Congrat!!
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
donkafor:
Talking about deferment in July is still very early. There is still enough time and dates might still be available. Also, school starting September or October doesn't mean you must be in Germany on the said date. My school started October but I arrived Germany in November. Some of my friends arrived December and few January.

I will advise people to enroll online if your school allows that. Even if they don't, plead to be allowed for online enrollment. Once you're enrolled, you'll have access to course materials online and you can study from Nigeria. Also, embassy will come out with another strategy of who passed his or her enrollment deadline. Once, you're enrolled you're already a student and embassy can issue you visa anytime and you won't be caught up by the pressure of enrollment deadline.

See ehn the kind of blessing God's has in stock for this honest piece of advice dey make devil shiver. The blessing go
loud like say Trump enter Oshodi.. Infact you don't know the impact this your little comment has made. Thank you for this piece...

19 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Magma012: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
God bless you for this information

donkafor:

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
roland007:
Hi everyone,

On Fintiba Blocked, it is stated that monthly financial requirement is 853euros instead of the 720euros.

Please do I change it to 720euros? what was the requirement for anyone that did the interview recently?

Also Munich people, Abeg help with info about accommodation. Pls. Na beg I dey ooo!

Thanks, everyone!

My own still dey 720, I guess ppl who opened late have 820
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Awilibogy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good evening house,
How does the appointment booking works now, can I still book and get a date for winter. My Enrollment deadlines is August 29th. Please guys I need your response, thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by walexy06(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Jubrilawest:
Rejection letter from Goettingen just droppee
Be cool bro.. Best yet to come

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Awilibogy:
Good evening house,
How does the appointment booking works now, can I still book and get a date for winter. My Enrollment deadlines is August 29th. Please guys I need your response, thanks.
to be honest, it’s going to be very difficult getting a date considering your enrollment deadline. You may have to mail your school and plead with them for an extension so you can book with a later date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sirtenburg(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good evening everyone, I am new here. I studied political science and international relations which I graduated with 2.54/5.0( second class lower). I am interested in studying ma political science or any field related but the issue is my cgpa which is 2.8 on German grade, can any one recommend universities that can accept me with this cgpa. I understand using daad.de is important but recommending school too for me is ain't a bad idea cuz I plan applying this coming summer. God bless you all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
sassy92:
Quickteller
please how can i get Neco Scratch card
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
walexy06:
Be cool bro.. Best yet to come
Thanks Bruder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by seungold1929: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baabu320:

please how can i get Neco Scratch card
https://mycyberteller.com/necoresultchecker.php

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by stateboy8080(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Good one bro. Your advise will go a long way in calming nerves. We should try as much as possible to take things easy and stop being tensed. Will you die if you don't leave Nigeria now?the answer is no. This is the same country you've lived all your life.
donkafor:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
From the look of things, it seems no show for ADs. Today is 22nd. No one hasn't gotten any yet.......man should start looking out for summer admission. Lord unto you I commit my journey to DE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MrsLayo: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hello .

I would advice that everyone blocks the 10,236euros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
i got the email below from one of the school i applied for, please guys how can i prepare for the interview and what are the likely questions, please those that have gone through this type of interview, should help out by giving me some hints on what to expect

Attn.: Your application for admission to the master of science
degree programme in physics at Heidelberg University
Interview by phone invitation

Dear applicant!

Thank you for your application, which has successfully entered
the second phase of our admission procedure. You are invited to an
interview.

Examiners: Jaeckel
Weidemüller
Date: 01. August 2019
Time: between 9 am and 1 pm CET

We will call you at telephone extension: +2348032436468
as scheduled above.

If you are unable to be interviewed at the given date, or if the telephone number
given is incorrect or incomplete, e.g. the dialling code is missing, please let us
know immediately by electronic mail:

E-Mail-Address: zulassung@physik.uni-heidelberg.de.

The interview will be approximately 30 minutes long. The level of this
examination is based on the competences' profile of an average Bachelor
of Science in Physics (Heidelberg) graduate and held in English.

Best wishes

p/o Ostrowski
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
donkafor:
Talking about deferment in July is still very early. There is still enough time and dates might still be available. Also, school starting September or October doesn't mean embassy can issue you visa anytime and you won't be caught up by the pressure of enrollment deadline.

this info is too legit and i have learnt something new here today. hope this gets seen by a good number who are stuck in this no AD thing.
good luck to us all smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.