Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos (962 Views)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / Oluomo Will Be Your Next Governor, If You Are Too Big For Politics~ Dele / Davido to be made Commisioner Of Entertainment In Osun State If Adeleke Is Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Don't be surprised when Gov Sanwo Olu give MC oluomo commissioner for road transport in Lagos state or any other juicy position. Been a core member of APC is an added advantage for this man that God has helped from grass to grace. IJA ILARA KI TAN BORO! MC oluomo was not disgraced by loosing the NURTW championship.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
When be think say him be chairman all this while. He popular pass chairman sef. Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The man is more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you, you make your environment. If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it Good Morning My Yard People. May God crown our hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature
Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by tsinzu: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2019
I won't be surprised, is it not among the citizens of brown roof republic? Being a tout is a virtue among those skull mining vultures

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by tsinzu: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
Don't be surprised when Gov Sanwo Olu give MC oluomo commissioner for road transport in Lagos state or any other juicy position. Been a core member of APC is an added advantage for this man that God has helped from grass to grace. IJA ILARA KI TAN BORO! MC oluomo was not disgraced by loosing the NURTW championship.
So it was god that made him the chairman of agbero abi? That your god must be a very stupid god if the only thing he knows is to chose leaders for motor park touts
Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by yanabasee(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2019
If Sanwo-Olu appoint this man as a commissioner, then I will park my loads and leave Lagos state!!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Mc Oluomo is the next governor of Lagos State.

Mc Oluomo is a living witness that thuggery and agberoism is a lucrative business

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by johnmartus(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2019
grin there is a probability that you're not live in your erosionland but brown roof republic.
tsinzu:
I won't be surprised, is it not among the citizens of brown roof republic? Being a tout is a virtue among those skull mining vultures
Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by tsinzu: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2019
johnmartus:
grin there is a probability that you're not live in your erosionland but brown roof republic.
That probability is 0/100
Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is mere speculation and idea of someone thinking wild and aloud.
Re: MC Oluomo Will Become Commisioner Of Road Transportation'ln Lagos by Johnkay01: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oluomo is a normal human being like you and me.

Many politicians have more ugly past but just not obvious to us.

60 percent of today's political god fathers are former drugs peddlers.

But I'm not supporting him to be giving commissioner in Lagos state sha. But we need to see people in his category as legitimate citizens who possess all rights as contained in 1948 UDHR

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons / How We Rearrested Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume - Police / Anambra Government Buys IVM Vehicles After Bbnaija's Mercy Was Made Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.