Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira (597 Views)

Parents Groan As Institutions Hike Fees By Over 100 Percent / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / How Does A Carry Over Course Affect Course Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira by saintbillion(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
The previous fee which was assigned for late registration of courses was 500 Naira but it's now 10,000naira.
Kudos to the new vc
Source: http://saintbillion..com/2019/09/university-of-nigeria-nsukka-increase.html?m=1

Re: UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira by psucc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Education in Nigeria truly is not for the poor.

My only surprise is how inhuman these folks are. They enjoyed the best of facilities, low or no tuition, scholarships, and other freebies. But today, they have to close the doors against the poor. Oppressors they are.

But I know they only laugh at the poor and thereby mock God. Their children shall ever lived to be a waste and source of their heartbreak.
Re: UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira by saintbillion(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
psucc:
Education in Nigeria truly is not for the poor.

My only surprise is how inhuman these folks are. They enjoyed the best of facilities, low or no tuition, scholarships, and other freebies. But today, they have to close the doors against the poor. Oppressors they are.

But I know they only laugh at the poor and thereby mock God. Their children shall ever lived to be a waste and source of their heartbreak.
you got it right bro. I heard the vc is lalasticlala uncle

(1) (Reply)

ABU Online MBA - Be The Judge! / Accident: Group Mourns Fedpoly Offa Graduates / How To Read Body Language And Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.