Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Change Your Ways Or Relocate From Anambra State – Police Chief Thunders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Your Ways Or Relocate From Anambra State – Police Chief Thunders (301 Views)

Abba Kyari, The Police Chief Who Started The #EndSARS Fire / Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Yuletide: John Abang, Anambra Police Chief Storms Headbridge Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Ways Or Relocate From Anambra State – Police Chief Thunders by Captianfrank: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
The New Commissioner Of Police, Anambra State Police Command has given Criminals in Anambra state a quit notice.

CP John B. Abang , in his address at the Anambra State Police Headquarters , Awka , advised Criminals to either turn new leaves or relocate from Anambra state.

Below is the Full text of his address;

It is my pleasure to address you today, Thursday, 11th July, 2019 as the 28th Commissioner of Police in Anambra State – the Light of the Nation.

I give all thanks to Almighty God for His favour and mercies; and the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Abubakar Adamu NPM, mni for finding me worthy to serve as the Commissioner of Police, Anambra State Police Command at this time.

On assumption of duty within the last twenty-four hours, I have been fully briefed on a few criminal and security challenges in the State at the moment. These include disputes over land, the menace of one chance robbery gangs, robbery, kidnapping and of course, cultism.

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/12/change-your-ways-or-relocate-from-anambra-state-police-chief-thunders/

Re: Change Your Ways Or Relocate From Anambra State – Police Chief Thunders by simonlee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tell those thieves in black uniform, collecting "one white" from motorists on highways to change their ways first!

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Northern Elders Forum's Advice To Vacate South - President Buhari / House Of Reps. Sets Up 14-man Ad Hoc Committee On Ports Decongestion / Breaking: Buhari's Sends Names Of Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.