Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation (12152 Views)

Five Cowries Terminal: Lagos Jetty - Water Transportation (Video, Photos) / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / Water Transportation: Lagos State Govt Acquires New Ferries - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by AntiWailer: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Pascopele: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why I want my husband to have sidechics – Actress Kudirat Ogunro
Nollywood actress has revealed that she will allow her husband have a girlfriend after their marriage because that is how her home can be settled.
She made the revelation in a recent interview with Sun newspaper. According to her: “I’m not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend. .
That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only you baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious. Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves.
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Svsohpl: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cumcumbergang:
brand new Nokia 9 urgently for sale
It's new, my. Sister sent me from oversea

Asking price is 50k

Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Nigeria1propaty: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Wawu grin. Poured 10 million cubic sand into the Atlantic Ocean, issokay grin. Let's see if the ocean won't swallow that place back within 30 years. Atlantic city will turn to Atlantis city las las. May una greet Aqua man for me oh grin
You know about Atlantis?
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Houstonmon: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
It affects everything. Your phone, your charger, your battery, your mine, your neighbors, etc. Tiger generator is a killer. It also disappoints you when you have important visitor or have important program to watch.stockerhAVEtheynow server
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Bluffly: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why is it difficult for us to develop by ourselves. Is it that difficult to think, strategise and build, Where is our content?
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by 2mch(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sanwoolu needs to start thinking about his decisions. He seems to jump from idea to idea so fast. There are many lagosians looking for this opportunity. Enter partnership with them as opposed to inviting someone else who will take the money out of the country. Let us think of local solutions first.

Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by morxngr: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good one.
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by mysteryman2014: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
rentAcock:

Sorry, I'm a software engineer for MTN and one of the few guys currently testing out a 5G service expected to roll out in 2021 and that's why my internet is super fast.

4G+ is now 5G, continue
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by rentAcock(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
mysteryman2014:

4G+ is now 5G, continue

True 5G is coming in 2 years.
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by naijajobx: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by TAO11(f): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Soon Abia will dethroned Lagos in every aspect.

Wants to begin sharing kerosene and long life and prosperity??

Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by lagosinnovator: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
another one.
Re: Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation by Alkanoicacid(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Wawu grin. Poured 10 million cubic sand into the Atlantic Ocean, issokay grin. Let's see if the ocean won't swallow that place back within 30 years. Atlantic city will turn to Atlantis city las las. May una greet Aqua man for me oh grin
Bro. Sebi 1 cubic = 1.5tons? I'm not sure abeg.

The Deplorable Road Conditions of Oyo-Iseyin Road, Ibadan / CBN ‘Concludes’ Payment Of ALL Verified FX Claims By Foreign Airlines / Will You Travel Home This Christmas?