Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Truely Curable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Truely Curable? (565 Views)

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Is stroke curable/treatable? ****URGENT*** / Stroke Is Curable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Truely Curable? by karmrash: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
i happen to meet a terapyst on my condition of eczema and i was recommnded wt some drug like Nizora both tablet and cream and the one sulphure ointment and round to 3k and am scare and doubt of its effectiveness pls house ur view and lasting solution on this abnormalies
Re: Is It Truely Curable? by Romeo4real(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
Try to get Hemp Seed Oil. It has been proven to help in the treatment of Eczema. The oil is used on the skin, but it is also edible (not for cooking). Do try it as you have nothing to lose.
Re: Is It Truely Curable? by sms4health: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
If you use the medication diligently as prescribed, it can be cured.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Drink Water For Healthier Life / Infectious Causes Of Cancer: A Guide For Nurses And Healthcare Professionals / Re :lagos State Doctors Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.