Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,765 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House (40341 Views)

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House by meobizy(f): 2:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Kalixx:
Why is Nigeria like this? What kind of nation is this? Look at the kind of things gracing front page. So childish! A country that is regarded as the poverty capital of the world should have all hands on deck to make meaningful progress.

After the 9/11 tragedy in USA, almost 3000 deaths were recorded. The media and the nascent cyber space were awash with seriousness, debates and disputes, heavy and constant criticism and opinions on how to improve America's security and prevent future occurrences. Useless shows like the one up here quickly found their place in the backseat. 19 years later, we've not seen any major attack of its kind on U.S soil again.

What Nigerians do not know is that everyday is a tragedy in this country. Ignorance on the part of uneducated and northern religious bigots who only know how to reproduce like rats and lose count of their offshoot is already a tragedy, by and of itself. People selling their votes is tragedy. Mortality rate is tragedy. Malaria killing infants is tragedy. Unsafe sex is tragedy. Yahoo yahoo is tragedy. Cultism and rituals: tragedy. SARS, police case, tragedy.

Why should a so-called Nigeria's biggest forum keep publishing extremely useless similar stories of this useless show multiple times on front pages, when they are the poverty capital of the world. What is worse tragedy than being the poverty capital of the world? This deserves even more awareness on every facet of this society, far more than the awareness of the '9//11. A mere 3000 people died on '9/11 and see how America behaved that period like the world wanted to end. While here we have boko haram and fulani herdsmen killing people on a daily. We have ritualists and yahoo boiz severing parts of female body parts almost on a daily. Combine this with being the poverty capital of the world and u see this calls for the utmost concern.

But what do we have? Useless youth who have lost all sense of sound reasoning and keep fighting extremely boring tribal wars. A pretty hopeless and unavailing website, and by extension the local media space that fail to do enough to sustain the realisation of the tragedy at hand.
I just dont understand Nigerians: sometimes they appear smart; other times so dull. How can they be smart and daft at the same time?

With so much tragedy in the land, see what so-called 'youth' revel in. Useless people.

Drink cold water.
I assure you'll feel better.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House by meobizy(f): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2019
I watched this scene. It's sad to admit I was half asleep and wasn't paying attention.
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House by johnkey: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Kalixx:
Why is Nigeria like this? What kind of nation is this? Look at the kind of things gracing front page. So childish! A country that is regarded as the poverty capital of the world should have all hands on deck to make meaningful progress.

After the 9/11 tragedy in USA, almost 3000 deaths were recorded. The media and the nascent cyber space were awash with seriousness, debates and disputes, heavy and constant criticism and opinions on how to improve America's security and prevent future occurrences. Useless shows like the one up here quickly found their place in the backseat. 19 years later, we've not seen any major attack of its kind on U.S soil again.

What Nigerians do not know is that everyday is a tragedy in this country. Ignorance on the part of uneducated and northern religious bigots who only know how to reproduce like rats and lose count of their offshoot is already a tragedy, by and of itself. People selling their votes is tragedy. Mortality rate is tragedy. Malaria killing infants is tragedy. Unsafe sex is tragedy. Yahoo yahoo is tragedy. Cultism and rituals: tragedy. SARS, police case, tragedy.

Why should a so-called Nigeria's biggest forum keep publishing extremely useless similar stories of this useless show multiple times on front pages, when they are the poverty capital of the world. What is worse tragedy than being the poverty capital of the world? This deserves even more awareness on every facet of this society, far more than the awareness of the '9//11. A mere 3000 people died on '9/11 and see how America behaved that period like the world wanted to end. While here we have boko haram and fulani herdsmen killing people on a daily. We have ritualists and yahoo boiz severing parts of female body parts almost on a daily. Combine this with being the poverty capital of the world and u see this calls for the utmost concern.

But what do we have? Useless youth who have lost all sense of sound reasoning and keep fighting extremely boring tribal wars. A pretty hopeless and unavailing website, and by extension the local media space that fail to do enough to sustain the realisation of the tragedy at hand.
I just dont understand Nigerians: sometimes they appear smart; other times so dull. How can they be smart and daft at the same time?

With so much tragedy in the land, see what so-called 'youth' revel in. Useless people.

oga channel your energy to the right place, nobody is forcing anybody to watch, it's rated 18 like most other shows like that abeg you get DOVE TV and other educational channels for Dstv go and watch and stop complaining about an entertaining show that is putting food on a lot of people's table. You don't decide how people chose to entertain themselves, judge yourself not people who doesn't even know you exist, abeg enough of this display of stupidity trying to sound intelligent.

To ITK nairalanders abeg make una dey get small sense, there are 200 million people in Nigeria and your opinion doesn't count shït... the only useless ones are the foolish people who come online trying to sound intelligent to bash something when their opinion doesn't make any difference, tired of seeing ban this ban that WTF sef.

PS: I am not a regular watcher but the little I watched is damn entertaining you can jump in the well if you are pained.
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House by Purplekush(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Kalixx:

Dude, just change your fvcking channel to Al-Jazeera since you in love with sad breaking news and stop complaining, braa angry

Cartoon Network continually airs even before and during the 9/11 attacks.

You don't see AL-QEADA, ISIS or MUDRIC protesting that do you? Abi suffer no dey tire you? angry
Re: BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House by Sambaby7640: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
rentAcock:
What annoys me most is the fact that none of these people know how to kiss in real life. I remember all my exes attempting to swallow my lips with their whole mouth. They would force their tongues down my throat all in the name of 'French kissing.' And the most awkward of it all was when our noses will jam each other.

In a nutshell, the average Nigerian girl does not know how to kiss.
wow for real? Hope you dont breath like fowl into them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Miracle Ikechukwu O's Island Reality TV Show Experience Helped Him Win BBNaija? / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.