Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Will Allow My Husband To Have Girlfriend – Nollywood Actress - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Allow My Husband To Have Girlfriend – Nollywood Actress (318 Views)

Married Woman's Boyfriend Stabs Her Husband To Death In Adamawa / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Allow My Husband To Have Girlfriend – Nollywood Actress by OdinceGoodwill: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro, says she will allow her husband to have a girlfriend after their marriage in order to have a settled home.

Ogunro told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in an interview on Friday in Abuja that men are, by nature, polygamous.

She advised women to stop deceiving themselves by trying to wholly own...

SEE MORE @ https://odinceblog.com/i-will-allow-my-husband-to-have-girlfriend-nollywood-actress/

Re: I Will Allow My Husband To Have Girlfriend – Nollywood Actress by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2019

(1)

Couple's Photo Locked Inside A Bottle With N10 Found Inside Abuja River (photos) / Man Dies Of Shock After Receiving News Of Mother’s Death / 2 Teachers Molest Blind Students, First Lady Aisha Buhari Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.