Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Husband Will Be Allowed To Have A Girlfriend, Nollywood Actress, Kudirat Ogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Will Be Allowed To Have A Girlfriend, Nollywood Actress, Kudirat Ogun (399 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Will Be Allowed To Have A Girlfriend, Nollywood Actress, Kudirat Ogun by Splendidsolo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nollywood actress, Kudirat Ogunro has said she will give hr husband the go ahead to have a girlfriend shortly after they tie the knot. According to the actress, that is the only way she can have a peaceful home and she will borrow the culture.

She disclosed this in an interview with Sun newspaper, saying she is serious about it and does not believe in one man, one woman, because men are polygamous in nature. Hear her;

“I’m not a jealous lover. In fact, when I get married, my husband has to have a girlfriend. That’s how my home can be settled and peaceful instead of him telling me ‘it’s only yourr baby’. No, I don’t believe in those words. I’m very serious. Men are polygamous by nature; so don’t let us fool ourselves.”https://www.gistheaven.com/2019/07/my-husband-will-be-allowed-to-have.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Actress,tracey Boakye Apologizes For Saying She’ll Use Men To Satisfy Herself / Watch Funke Akindele, And Others On H-factor Challenge By Falzthebahdguy / Meek Mill Launches Dream Chasers Record Label And Tag Along With Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.