Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 (4115 Views)

Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 by Sniper101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
ashawopikin:
and somebody wey no know wetin to carry money do go buy am o, oyibo life!

Na really "oyibo life" my brother

a Nigerian "IN" Nigeria can't leave DAT kind life grin
Re: Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 by royalair(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
ikezuora4689:
When I was young me and my mama had beef
Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets
Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
Suspended from school, and scared to go home, I was a fool
With the big boys, breaking all the rules
I shed tears with my baby sister
Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids
And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama
When things went wrong we'd blame mama
I reminisce on the stress I caused, it was hell
Hugging on my mama from a jail cell
And who'd think in elementary?
Hey! I see the penitentiary, one day
And running from the police, that's right
Mama catch me, put a whooping to my backside
DEAR MAMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kema Chikwe's Ex Son In Law Remarries In Grand Style / List Of Naija Musicians That Copied Foreign Musicians. / Farrah Abraham Bikini Shoot After The Successful Leaked Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.