Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos (8124 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / Fayose Goes Shopping In Shoprite After Efcc Case(photos) / Governor Ambode At Rhapsody Restaurant And Lounge In Shoprite-Ikeja Mall (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by MetaPhysical: 2:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dis my pussy u worship ...u can neva lick nor av it... grin

grin grin
Fresh virgin pussy dey make yanga, Onitsha baby-factory pussy sef dey join.

Mmttcchheeew...i dey come there come kidnap ya @$$....and you cannot bring babies, leave them for immhotep to baby-sit.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by MetaPhysical: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2019
J111333:
I can magine your frustration. You're lucky and we are unlucky that they have banned sniper. If not, you, the world and God would've had rested by now. But hey it's okay, we'll keep tolerating you hoping that a prodigal son will someday return to his father. undecided

Onitsha tout! How market for bridge-head? grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by MetaPhysical: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Kamanuozuzu:

Check the cart, u'll see Amstel Malt. Zoom in a bit, u'll see a miniature Nigerian Flag.

My brother ya head dey there jare.

God save Ibo say no be Lagos. Una for wail tire after you see my recording desecrating your biafran rag go viral. Nnamdi Kanu go freak out when he see Afonja pull big dong dong out and urinate on the yeye floor mop una call flag. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Onitsha tout! How market for bridge-head? grin
Market dey slow and NAFDAC don seize all the sniper in my store. Sorry, check next chemist store. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:35am On Jul 13, 2019
J111333:
Market dey slow and NAFDAC don seize all the sniper in my store. Sorry, check next chemist store. undecided

Lame

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:38am On Jul 13, 2019
All these Flatt Jubilating Dead Biafra Flags

What an inferrior race of human

Pigs every where

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by laudate: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2019
foolbuster:
Wow! A xenophobic dunce. Thats a pitiful combo.
Now here is Food for thought:
Do you know your history? Do you know that Lagos belongs to the Edo's? Do you know why half of yorubas are muslims and half christians?

I am just doing you a favour by making you put your docile brain to work. At least you'ld be an apprized numskull.

Now carry on with your silliness like the aggressive tw*at you are. Bye.

Stop recycling rubbbish. angry Lagos does NOT belong to the Edo. No true Ov'biedo will say such things...

From Badagry, to Ikeja, Ilupeju, Agege, Yaba, Surulere, Oshodi, Lekki, Epe, Ikorodu, Orile, Ajangbadi etc, the inhabitants of Lagos know quite well who the true owners of their lands, are. sad

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by EagleNest(m): 4:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Balkan:
I don't think that is Lagos, It could be one of the African countries.
But I think the Biafra and Igbo factor is the reason the Fulanis have not taken over Nigeria
Hate Igbos or like them, they are the check and balance of the country Nigeria

Remove the Igbo factor and see everybody a Muslim in Nigeria

You make sense die. It would have been easier to conquer and dominate if not for Igbos opposite stance.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by foolbuster: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Infinityk:

If u want to argue with any Yorubas person,argue with me
Lagos, at least 70 % belongs to Yorubas
Egba awori ijebu ilaje lands is more than 70% of lagos
Oba of lagos is just a mere title
Just like saying alaafin of Oyo owns all of Oyo state,where as it's a small particular town in oyo state
Ikorodu is ijebu remo land epe is ilaje Land
Abule egba is egba land and so on
We have oba of elegushi oba of ikorodu akran of badagry And numerous obas in Lagos state
The oba of Lagos is just a figure head,he has no control other than lagos island
The Lagos that Benin own is very small
All other part is owned by other Yoruba tribes and egun ppl
That's why Yorubas have the largest percentage in the state
Even some lands in Ogun state were added to lagos state
Please,know history before acting stupid on d internet
The oba of Lagos is nothing more than a tout
He doesn't have any respect in Yoruba land

Lolz, sorry you got hurt. That was not my intention. Truth is bitter they say. However no matter how you try to twist it, history is history you cant change it.

You can continue arguing with your keyboard sha aaa.
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by kingzizzy: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2019
oyatz:
1) The alternative is to challenge Nigeria in war and defeat the country.

2) There is no where in the world where a sovereign country easily agree to it's own disintegration. The USA fought bitter civil war for years in the 1860s to prevent the secession of 10 Southern States.

Northern Ireland is still battling (as a component of The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland) to join Southern Ireland despite 800 years of British domination and union.
Catalonian unilateral independence referendum was annulled by the supreme Court of Spain despite 500years of Spanish rule.

Up till this moment, China is still claiming sovereignty over Taiwan eventhough Taiwan has operated as an independent country since 1949.

Hong Kong and Macao are still parts of China till today.

3) Countries that that have session clauses in their constitutions also tie it's success to the approval of other parts of the country.
In the USA, a State can only seceed if it's request is supported by 2/3rd votes in Congress and among the States' legislatures.

Then that means there will never be peace or progress in Nigeria. To hold people against their will in a country and still be hoping for unity is wishful thinking. The USA did fight a civil war to prevent some of its Southern states from seceding but even the USA are still entertaining talks for self rule from some of its constituencies like Alaska, Hawaii and Texas.

Northern Ireland you are talking about had a referendum in 1971. Scotland had a referendum in 2014 yet Britain has no secession clause in its constitution.

There is no country in the world that has secession clause in their constitution. What countries have is laws of self determination and Nigeria has this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by bastardmod: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Tell me which shoprite this was in. Ive been to two already trying to find the rag and burn it!

Where is the shoprite this was in? angry

Fulani are burning your kinsmen to ashes and your problem is flag...... Only one tribe can do this

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by oyatz(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2019
1) Peace and progress in Nigeria is entirely different matter.

2) Alaska, Hawaii and Texas are States in the USA with equal level of autonomy like other States, so which self rule are you talking about the?
Texas has produced Presidents of the USA.

3) Irish and Scottish referenda were done with the approval, support and sponsorship of the British Government.

The United Kingdom is an old Monarchy with no single written constitution but they are governed based on Tradition, treaties and conventions.

4) Some modern Countries that practice federalism have constitutions and some have secession clauses e.g USA.
5) Biafra and other like minded Nigerians can become a majority that can effect a constitutional change but this will take time and alot of negotiations.

6) On a personal note, Nigeria would have been better if the Military didn't truncate the First Republic.

The Independence constitution was arrived at by all parts of the Country after years of discussions, conferences, horse trading and negotiations.

We should have just amended that constitution to bring it up to date and continue but the Military destroyed that opportunities, plunged the young fragile Country into avoidable civil war and centralized powers in ways that bring unnecessary tensions.

kingzizzy:

Then that means there will never be peace or progress in Nigeria. To hold people against their will in a country and still be hoping for unity is wishful thinking. The USA did fight a civil war to prevent some of its Southern states from seceding but even the USA are still entertaining talks for self rule from some of its constituencies like Alaska, Hawaii and Texas.

Northern Ireland you are talking about had a referendum in 1971. Scotland had a referendum in 2014 yet Britain has no secession clause in its constitution.

There is no country in the world that has secession clause in their constitution. What countries have is laws of self determination and Nigeria has this.
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by oyatz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Do you know that Amaratasha is a Matron in the Hospital?

Accord her the respect she deserves pls.

MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Fresh virgin pussy dey make yanga, Onitsha baby-factory pussy sef dey join.

Mmttcchheeew...i dey come there come kidnap ya @$$....and you cannot bring babies, leave them for immhotep to baby-sit.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by MetaPhysical: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
oyatz:
Do you know that Amaratasha is a Matron in the Hospital?

Accord her the respect she deserves pls.

grin see trouble.
Amatarasha nne, enyi mwanyi
But I hear you, Chukwu gozie.
Me sef na Patron! grin grin
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by Amatarasha(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin see trouble.
Amatarasha nne, enyi mwanyi
But I hear you, Chukwu gozie.
Me sef na Patron! grin grin

metaphysical stop licking my ass abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by PFRB: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

It had better not be in Lagos. You are where you are now because we did not put foot down and cure your insanity when it first erupted with Eze ndigbo. Now you want to erupt with biafran rag....in Lagos!
Anumkpam! angry
Meanwhile, your Lagos governor is bowing before Sarikin Lagos. Shame on you.
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by Balkan(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by PFRB: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Onitsha tout!
So Biafra na Ibo indigeneous name?

Look, ive scouted all shoprites in Lagos. The one i could not reach due to traffic i sent delegates to go with matches and kerosene and instructed on the steps to take beginning first with turning camera on record, which is to be followed with yanking the rag down from its spot and placed on the floor from where they will use left foot to drag it on floor, from inside store till outside in parking lot where they will bring out blokos and urinate on it before pouring kerosene and then torch it. All recorded! We cant find biafran rag in any shoprite in Lagos. OP is a liar!

The day i find biafran rag in shoprite your half yellow sun will be humiliated on social media. So if you respect that rag you better not fly it in Lagos.

All these jut for a simple flag.?
Re: Biafra Flag Spotted In Shoprite Lagos by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Bloody Onitsha tout! angry

Biafra is the Light of Africland.

It is not the making of man.

It is a decree of Heaven!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Recover Our Stolen Wealth From Yahaya Bello” – Kogi Indigenes Tell EFCC / Vice Presidents House To Cost 7 Billion Naira / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.