Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women (519 Views)

Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos / Miley Cyrus Goes Topless For Easter / Miley Cyrus "Devastated" After Losing Home To California Wildfires (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women by GistCandy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
In a recent interview with ELLE magazine, Miley Cyrus spills the beans on her wild attraction to girls despite being a woman in a heterosexual marriage which is totally far from the usual and we’re here for accepting her truth.

The singer, actress, married to Liam Hemsworth, aforementioned her relationship with Liam and her repulsion of being called a “wife.”

“Do people really think that I’m at home in a fucking apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women,” she said. “I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.” Okay—maybe it’s just me, but if Liam Hemsworth, one of the tallest, most thirst-quenching.

Click here to continue reading- https://gistcandy.com/miley-cyrus-affirms-her-interest-in-women-despite-being-married/

Visit www.gistcandy.com for the hottest gist around
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Re: Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women by tsinzu: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Liam should get out of that marriage if he wants to live long
Re: Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is Miley Cyrus okay?
How can someone not be contented with this hottie?
Re: Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women by Olorunnim: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Is Miley Cyrus okay?

Some people were born hoes Her began to manifest when she Clocked 18
Re: Miley Cyrus Affirms Her Interest In Women by simonlee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Is Miley Cyrus okay?

she's bi-sexual

its a thing...not really her fault!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Tacha Makes NO 1- Here’s How Nigerians Voted This Week / Top Instagram Slayers / My Hubby Impregnated Another Lady -juliet Ibrahim Speaks On Her Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.