Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Peter Crouch Retires At 38 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Crouch Retires At 38 (25387 Views)

If Ademola Lookman Was Patient He Would Had Play For England- Peter Crouch / Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Serena Williams Retires At Rogers Cup Finals Due To Injury, Cries Bitterly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by crazygod(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
One of my fav all time striker in Liverpool. cry
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by Madetocreate: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
38? then Ronaldo the G.O.A.T can still reign till his 40.

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by heryourmeday(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Indomie kids.......if You never played winning eleven on ps1 You have No idea What You have missed, only those of us that played ps1 can Truly Appreciate ps2.
Sega nko
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by ofiko123(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy retirement to Peter crouch...
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by netflicks(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aghali grin
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by simonlee(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
emeijeh:

See how this Indomie pikin just came online to embarrass himself.
Jon Snow you are!
NL doesn't consist of ancestors only!

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by livebyday(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
erons22:
Winning eleven that year

Circle to cross .from the flanks
Then spam the square button with crouch to head a definite goal works 100%

grin
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by nailcapuzzi89(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Legend
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by adonis89(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Akuta.. U and Giroud, Chamakh na d same class una dey. Shame no de catch una .. Make Giroud do retire abeg make we de c better ppl

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by DonBenny77(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Indomie kids.......if You never played winning eleven on ps1 You have No idea What You have missed, only those of us that played ps1 can Truly Appreciate ps2.

Don't mind them they never heard of tecmo soccer and ISS
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by sylve11: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
sad.... sad cool
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
And his age mate Iheanacho is still playing football
lol. This got me cracking hard. Nice one. Honestly ihenacho na fada o.
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by demoBaba: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Vulcanheph:

You said it all
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by demoBaba: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
livebyday:

Circle to cross .from the flanks
Then spam the square button with crouch to head a definite goal works 100%

grin

You dey there my brother
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by fredoooooo: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thank you fido dido ...
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by ndachee: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Vulcanheph:

ahswear, Roberto Carlos suffer that year for ps1. you go see player 1 and Player 2 go still choose the same club.

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by Nche95(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Crouch that year, any crossing is a goal, especially from Pennant, Babel or Benayoun. Men them, when Benitez was Benitez before his village people remembered to pay him a visit.

Daysis to you Steven Gerard, from your loyal fan and Liverpool ex-fan.
that benayoun na fine player.. only Israeli wey dey ball.. and skyrtel na one kind dirty player.. but but Man Utd dominated everyone then.. thanks to Sir Fergy
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by m140(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:
This guy sweet for cross and nod for PS1 that year.
Cross and nod is best on ps1 winning eleven 4, and it was koller and oliver biehoff , kanu and lots others that won that
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by PopeFlatino(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin ps1 has more sugar and swag for suspense than ps2 self..all these cheat boys spoil ps2 patapata
Vulcanheph:

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by PopeFlatino(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin Brazil vs Brazil....Robeto Caruzzz!! cheesy excelento goal grin
ndachee:

ahswear, Roberto Carlos suffer that year for ps1. you go see player 1 and Player 2 go still choose the same club.
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by PopeFlatino(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
One of the best soccer games ever..WE4 ..I still dey miss am till date cry
m140:

Cross and nod is best on ps1 winning eleven 4, and it was koller and oliver biehoff , kanu and lots others that won that
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by Vulcanheph(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
ndachee:

Omo roberto carlos shot power For ps1 No be here o........that time everyone uses real Madrid because of the stars e.g. Carlos, Zidane, Robinho, guti, lima Ronaldo ,kaka etc
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by IamSoProlific: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2019
Nche95:
that benayoun na fine player.. only Israeli wey dey ball.. and skyrtel na one kind dirty player.. but but Man Utd dominated everyone then.. thanks to Sir Fergy

Dominate kini

While Chelsea and Liverpool were sleeping abi

Where drogba,essien, John terry, lampard and co no dey take eye see Man U.

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by KenModi(m): 1:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Vulcanheph:

As someone coming from the sega, nintendo and gameboy generation....I say to the two of you...

Make una SHIFT make person see road!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by coolh3ad(m): 5:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Omo roberto carlos shot power For ps1 No be here o........that time everyone uses real Madrid because of the stars e.g. Carlos, Zidane, Robinho, guti, lima Ronaldo ,kaka etc

I Dey always put Roberto Carlos as my top striker...lol
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by Badonasty(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2019
reportminds:
Peter Crouch has announced that he is retiring from football.

The 38-year-old played a total of 468 Premier League matches for Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Southampton, Liverpool, Portsmouth, Stoke City and most recently, Burnley.

The striker scored 108 goals in the top flight, of which a Premier League record 53 were scored with his head, while he also provided 58 assists.

"After a lot of deliberation this summer I have decided to retire from football," he announced in a statement on Twitter. "Our wonderful game has given me everything.

"I'm so thankful to everyone who helped me get there and to help me stay there for so long."

Crouch is one of only 28 players to have recorded 100 or more Premier League goals.

He become the oldest player to reach the milestone, at the age of 36 years and two days, when scoring for Stoke against Everton in February 2017.

Crouch's tally of 468 appearances puts him 20th on the PL's all-time list.

He also hit an impressive 22 goals.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/ex-liverpool-and-spurs-tallest-striker.html

I like the guy...cool,calm and collected...confirm legend
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by phenase(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
HEADMASTER
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by UltimateAccurac(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Vulcanheph:

We wey start for PES 2010 nko ����
Re: Peter Crouch Retires At 38 by UltimateAccurac(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ijaycool:
Tears

My Crouch, My crush...

He celebrate goals by scrubbing his teammates' heads, cus na for waist their head dey

Scrubbing?!! hia Hauntyyy eazi abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Shoretire To Sign Man United First Professional Contract / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF / Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.