Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF (25135 Views)

Messi, Inter Miami CF 1-2 Houston Dynamo: Miami Lost US Open Cup Final / Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
MIAMI - Ahead of this weekend's Leagues Cup final, soccer superstar Lionel Messi will be holding his first-ever press conference since joining Inter Miami CF.

CBS News Miami will be streaming the press conferences live at 4 p.m. Click here to watch it.

Messi, 36, joined Miami less than a month ago and is now 90 minutes away from adding the Leagues Cup trophy to his already huge collection.

Inter Miami faces Nashville in the final of the summer tournament on Saturday.

The seven-time Ballon d'Or winner and the greatest footballer of all time, has scored nine goals in six matches with his new team.

Highlights:

*Lionel Messi- "Going from Barcelona to Paris was complicated. This (the move to Miami) was totally different.

*Leo Messi on the 8th Ballon d’Or- “It is a beautiful award, but I never gave the Ballon d’Or much ‘importance.’ For me the collective trophies were much more important. Like the World Cup, which was my greatest achievement. So I don’t think about it, if it comes that’s great, if not I don’t worry.”

*Leo Messi: - “I came here(Inter MiamiFC) to enjoy football and I can tell you that I am very happy with my decision.

*Leo Messi - “I made the decision to come here to keep enjoying football.” “Coming here was a family decision, I just want to play football. That's why I chose this place and I'm very happy with my decision. Not only for sports, but also for the day-to-day here in Miami.

*Leo Messi- “I’ve achieved everything in football. The only thing I was missing was the World Cup with my country, that was my biggest dream.“

*Leo Messi- “My move to PSG was not something that was desired by me, I never wanted to leave Barcelona. “It was from one day to the next. I had to quickly get used to a new place after so many years in Barcelona. It became difficult, but luckily it is very different from what is happening to me now in Miami.”

*Leo Messi- “I’ve already won and achieved everything in football and now I’m just enjoying the moment.”

I’m watching the live conference.

SOURCE

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by TinubuThief: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Great GOAT 🐐

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by AImiron: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
The only globally recognized 🐐

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
Lionel messi the agric fowl farmer grin

He just dey score goals anyhow like say na fowl eggs he dey lay.......

Watching MLS matches,I see no difference between warri wolf Team B and their teams over there angry. Dude is simply too big for that league.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by RingRoadMafia: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by SILVERLINES: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy

Oya Messi and Rolando fans make una come argue with una sef who sabi ball pass.

Sheey as Messi and Rolando don comot for Europe Una no dae follow us watch European matches again

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Justbeingreal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
WELL YOU AND C RONALDO HAVE TRIED EVEN TILL THIS MINUTE AT LEAST NOW WE NOW TAKE STAKING SERIOUS ON SAUDI ARABIA AND MLS LEAGUES TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT TO THOSE LEAGUES..

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by GanagiBitrus: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Messi is the most fulfilled footballer on planet earth right now. smiley

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Gangster1ms: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fuckin fraud

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
All the best G.O.A.T.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by ZUKKYY(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ronaldo na my Goat cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Fuckin fraud
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lionel messi the agric fowl farmer grin

He just dey score goals anyhow like say na fowl eggs he dey lay.......

Watching MLS matches,I see no difference between warri wolf Team B and their teams over there angry
Lanre4uonly:
All the best G.O.A.T.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin

The only goat...

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by BoldBrainz(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
And then.. ?
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Morbeta11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
G.O.A.T...G.O.A.T.E.R......G.O.A.T.E.S.T

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Dozie32(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
The real goat

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Ancecoker(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin grin

Unlike the one playing in Allahamdulai Wabarakatu Desert league that also runs to the media to boost his misplaced ego.

Messi is the real dealll

He scores in the US
Pains go to Arab league grin grin grin

Leo Messi- “I’ve achieved everything in football. The only thing I was missing was the World Cup with my country, that was my biggest dream

Something Penaldo dare not to say grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Boyooosa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by adebayo987: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Enjoy yourself, my brother. You deserve it. We all know how toxic the French people are both to African countries and whatever they touched.

Secondly, if you have moved to Barcelona again, it would have destroyed dressing room for me players who had a cut of their worth for your sake. This was the best ever decision made.

I love you but God loves you most!

I celebrate you and Ronaldo. May you both enjoy your last days in football as much as you can. God bless you, my greatest G.O.A.T

24 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Thislifesef: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
V
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by nairavsdollars(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Did you see what Ribery did to Messi?

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by money121(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Caspry5: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
The real Goat where dy choke e fans with evidence..we nor need explain to anybody

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Thislifesef: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
"I have already won everything in football, I am just here to enjoy myself"

THE ONLY PLAYER ALIVE QUALIFIED TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT.

Pure definition of bragging right.

GOAT!!!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Holds First Press Conference Since Joining Inter Miami CF by Tulsaguy: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
K

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falcons Take Protest March To Presidential Villa To Meet The FEC / Paul Kehinde Is Dead / AFCON: Uzoho Finally Looses His No. One Shirt To Stanley Nwabili Ex NPFL Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.