Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador (31454 Views)

Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / Davido’s Wema Bank Account Restricted After Over N130 Million Got Deposited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by FarahAideed: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
I thought I saw world bank at first

1 Like

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Kingluqman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Which bank go fit Naira Marley now?

grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Esomchi800:
Wow what a post. My neighbors saw this and and they really are grateful to me.They say it cured their cancer and gave them a new life.They also gave me the permission to marry their daughter
I hope u also appended ur signature to ur exclusive right to contract the HIV..? Because free marriage has an undertone except u are just plain stupiddddddddd proliferating dis stale rubbish line..
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by adecz: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why not Dangote™ plc Ambassador?? undecided undecided undecided :
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by almakiyyun(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Wema bank still dey? That's good.

she is excitement, wish kain English be the ooo
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Aidejay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I only see a Zoogeria yeyebrity celebrating what I don't even know exist. Wema bank Hmm with all these there's at least 200% possibility that I can also own a bank in this nation hell. And you be seeing stuffs on nairaland like @seun is now a brand ambassador for iTearHerToto Bank
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
Pukesangry
I'm sure you've been waiting for someone to quote u so u can feel important and wanted

1 Like

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by FlordFlorez(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
teni makanaki
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Meedon: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Esomchi800:
Wow what a post. My neighbors saw this and and they really are grateful to me.They say it cured their cancer and gave them a new life.They also gave me the permission to marry their daughter
this joke is becoming old and lame... Dry post anyway tongue
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by atuanya123(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
simonlee:
the name of the bank kuKu resemble her! grin
haba teni and wema where is the resemblance there?
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by DAVEZONIGLTD: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Congratulations to her.

www.davezo.com
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by jayjayk07: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Teni... Congratulations. More Wins.
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Gforce2019: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Seun, over to you. Can you be ambassador for my liquid soap business...
Seun, there is juicy offer attached to this offer.
If you are interested , please check my signature for more detail..

Seun , do not despite little begin. I will pay you well..

1 Like

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by ngbolise15(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
please someone should help me with shell test material
i have their online test this week
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by daymol(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
who God don bless...................
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by afilex(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Compose one nice track for them jorr
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by briggson07(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Only one bank them get for port Harcourt
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by jerryfunky(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2019
CHIA......

Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Lekzyloaded:
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Teni revealed on her instagram handle @Tenientertainer that she is now a brand ambassador for Wema Bank.

In a post which she made on Friday, July 12, 2019, Teni said the bank is her new family and she is excitement to be the bank brand ambassador.

She posted;

“WEMABANK!! MY NEW FAMILY, “I’m super excited to be part of the @wemabank@alat_ng family as the #BrandAmbassador.“#TeniDeyOkayWithALAT #ALAT #WEMA#CANTSTOPWONTSTOP.”

See her post below.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/nigerian-singer-teni-unveiled-as-new-wema-bank-ambassador/

This lady needs gym urgently. angry angry Sure she gat the money but trust me any man that married her. In her 30s she will no longer look attractive to him anymore not to talk of sexy. Look at her shape when she's not yet married. Imagine what she will look like when she put to bed twice. Aaahhhh elephant and hippopotamus will definitely be jealous of her size at that time. And one sure thing is that fat lady can smell for the whole world. Using a rich fat lady in my neighborhood as example. Upon all her money yet she still de smell like enugu state dawa-dawa. Imagine how her iskobo-iskarebete-iskarabata go de smell like untreated sewage pit! Spits
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by platido(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2019
truly truly their case have been visited.Nigerians will visit this bank again
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Ajibade123(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations to Teni the real entertainer

see 20 incredible ways you can achieve customer satisfaction https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-achieve-customer-satisfaction/
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by Ayokeku(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2019
samyyoung1:

Lol.....its welcome aboard

Kidding....u right

Thanks for the correction
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by adebayochelsea: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2019
It's clear Wema is shedding off the old vibes again ....I heard Alat by Wema has been recognised as one of the best Digital bank in Africa . And many young guys love it...Remember this is how GTBank too started ....Guys really need to change the old notion . Even some of their branches is now looking very fine and transformed...Teni made a good move to me
Re: Teni Becomes Wema Bank Ambassador by dsamist: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
U have said it all.. With ALAT coming from wema, it shows they are have what it takes to classified among top banks very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Has Covered My Shame - Comedian Princess Is Getting Married / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures / Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo & Funke Akindele (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.