Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) (5879 Views)

I Want To Swap My Almost New Samsung A8 Plus With A70 And Add Some Cash. / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) by Telvin7(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
PETUK:

Where can i buy it?
alixpress ...it's only for India though
Re: Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) by PETUK(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Telvin7:
alixpress ...it's only for India though
that means we in Nigeria cannot use it?
Re: Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) by Telvin7(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
PETUK:
that means we in Nigeria cannot use it?
you can use it though ...u will have to change your region
Re: Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) by stanboy28(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
stanboy28:
thank God for all this smartphone coming into nigeria..tecno and infinix wud have given us trash and slam a 150k price tag like the phantom 8 and the infinity zero 6 that common PES 19 mobile use to make it hang..thank God there is no a healthy competition
as in eh..
Thank God for the healthy competition...
Last year they made one crappy phone and call it the infinix zero 5.lol..pes 19 deh freez the phone till u force reboot..lol..and they slam a 128k price tag on it..today's value its not even worth 50k..
Now...come and produce one crappy phone and slam a 100k above price tag ..lol..that meins u wee sleep there..

Do u know that since they released the infinix zero 6..I have only seen it once..nobody buys it again.. ..

1 Like

Re: Vivo Z1 Pro Is The King Of Mid-range ( Better Than A70 And Redmi Note 7 Pro) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2019
stanboy28:
as in eh..
Thank God for the healthy competition...
Do u know that since they released the infinix zero 6..I have only seen it once..nobody buys it again.. ..
Buying anything infinix, tecno or itel, can only be advised for the excessively rich and careless money spenders.
Otherwise, its a wasteful decision to buy any of the above brand, because in less than few months you will be wishing you never did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 2 Challenges / I'm Obsessed With Iphone 8 Plus...but I Have Just N100k For It / Best MTN 4G LTE Mifi Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.