Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean (28713 Views)

Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by HgsMediaPlus: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nollywood actresses Chioma Akpotha and Omoni Oboli has been seen together in the last few days at the royal caribbean.

This two bestie don't seem to get enough of each other, as they move together to exploit as their love and friendship remains unstoppable.

According to the video shared by Chioma, she captioned;

When you get to the island/Caribbean and you do not dance to the rhythm of the steel drums, wetin you gain

Besto and I goofing around ���
Biko rate my dancing skills�

Watch the beautiful moment:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/nollywood-actresses-chioma-akpotha-and.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Vikkoh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
... Space booked!
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is that not the new version of Soapy dance?

For men who can't last longer in bed because of too much masturbation or other reasons, check my signature, click that link, and download the book — it has the natural and permanent solution.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Tamasaba: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chioma, the one celeb I respect so much coz of her personality - in films of course. She is a good role model and should be bagging endorsements but then sex is what sells and she doesn't want to compromise. This is what feminism should be about ; refusing to expose your body or sexualise everything about yourself just to gain cheap publicity

27 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by senatepresido: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
How Nairaland Changed My Thinking :

I have lived in many cities and visited different places in Nigeria, I have lived with the poor and wealthy, I thought Southerners are all one until I became active on Nairaland and get to know the feuds that exists between the Igbos and Yorubas, even in our estate, we are happy with each other, but it surprises me to see here on Nairaland to see some niggas insulting each other in the name of IPOB and Afonja, is this a Nairaland mentality or mentality for the poor and vunerable...

What's actually the problem with these set of people that changes everything to tribal war on Nairaland.

21 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Manweysabi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Enjoy yourselves

Y - you
O - only
L - live
O - once

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Kharol1234: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
wich latest dance step dem dance ?
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Drwords(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Is that not the new version of Soapy dance?

No....this is detergenty dance.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by IamSoProlific: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hope this chioma never dey join BadGang...

To go rimjob the carribeans

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Manweysabi:
Enjoy yourselves

Y - you
O - only
L - live
O - once
Na twice you want live before?
Whether you enjoy or you no enjoy o death go still pain you. Enjoyment no dea finish
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by kunleweb: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
Omoni oboli is becoming too childish for common sense sakes.

That your babies are grown up doesn't mean they won't need your mentorship,guidance,modelling anymore.

How a woman gallivants the globe in search of pleasures still continues to amaze me.

And the man somewhere will be doing the dishes staying alone watching his wife play the harlot to her self imposed pleasures upandan.

The quest for pleasure is what this generation now needs to overcome. Very annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by GrowYourSales(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow, my dog saw this and was amazed!

He couldn't hold his joy and he started crying cry

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Wigetsolar: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
SIta goals..
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
So all this women no get work sha undecided
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by promiseniqqa(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
this one whey chioma Akpotha dey trend anyhow.....Regina and tonto don die??
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by francescainnoce(f): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Very healthy feeling. I'd always asked for a girlfriend like a coool girl pal. fight, love, quarrel, laugh, explore, share, communicate, just a cool pal like this.
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
undecided
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
So Chioma made a call from a Caribbean cruise ship and expects to be charged at standard rates. She's not serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by platinum131(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
senatepresido:
How Nairaland Changed My Thinking :

I have lived in many cities and visited different places in Nigeria, I have lived with the poor and wealthy, I thought Southerners are all one until I became active on Nairaland and get to know the feuds that exists between the Igbos and Yorubas, even in our estate, we are happy with each other, but it surprises me to see here on Nairaland to see some niggas insulting each other in the name of IPOB and Afonja, is this a Nairaland mentality or mentality for the poor and vunerable...

What's actually the problem with these set of people that changes everything to tribal war on Nairaland.

Pls do not allow it to change your thinking..like you said it is a mentality for the poor and vulnerable...I know friends who quit nairaland in order not to pollute their minds and turn ethnocentric...
These tribal wars go on because people can hide their identity here...the moment the true identities are revealed..you will see how the tribal war will reduce.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by sonnie10: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
They were not in the cruise ship but near it to take pictures

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
kunleweb:

That your babies are grown up doesn't mean they won't need your mentorship,guidance,modelling anymore.

How a woman gallivants the globe in search of pleasures still continues to amaze me.

And the man somewhere will be doing the dishes staying alone watching his wife play the harlot to her self imposed pleasures upandan.

The quest for pleasure is what this generation now needs to overcome. Very annoying.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by kunleweb: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
shocked shocked shocked

I'm angry ? grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
kunleweb:

I'm angry ? grin
Afi Anger na o cool
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by Olarewaju89: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
My love for her... No be for here ooo

Tamasaba:
Chioma, the one celeb I respect so much coz of her personality - in films of course. She is a good role model and should be bagging endorsements but then sex is what sells and she doesn't want to compromise. This is what feminism should be about ; refusing to expose your body or sexualise everything about just to gain cheap publicity
Re: Chioma Akpotha And Omoni Oboli Dancing At The Royal Caribbean by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jealousy will kill you.

No one in her house even knows you exist

kunleweb:

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And M I Abaga At Old Age ,see Pictures / Jidenna Speaks Pidgin With Donjazzy. "How We Go Take Connect When I Land Naija?" / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.