Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam (1469 Views)

Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area / Residents Of Aba And Nigeria At Large: Take Note / Nigeria Ports Authority And Nigeria Customs Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by donbomb(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2007
Did anyone see what dr phill displayed on tuesday about nigeria internet scam?
dear landers this is my own side of scam, i am neither for or against it!
dr phill show cased two american women in their early 40s. one of them a married woman
was there with the husband. the two women happened to have lovers in nigeria who claimed
to be whites and also promised to marry them.the nigerians groomed them for 1 month and
started asking for money to come over to america. these women sent more than USD3000
each to the scammers before realizing it may be a scam. Now my case is
1 if american can stop being greedy, internet scam will be a thing of the past.
how can someone promise u marriage without know who u actually are and u agree?
how can someone wake up one morning and tell u that he is sending half of Abacha's loot to
ur account and u agree?
Scam mails are always has a greed bait for the greedy ones.
just like the slave trade was achieved due to the greed of some of our ancestors so is internet scam.
History always repeat itself but attimes in a different fashion.

Pls anyone who has Dr phill's contact should help me tell him that nigeria is not as bad as he presents us.
we are not doing what people have not done before. slavery was the worst man's in humanity to man but
today nothing is being said about it.
Also tell him that nigeria is not a place where rape,armed robbery, organised crime, corruption
and other social vices are the order of the day. yes it happens in nigeria just like it happens in america.
Our goverment may be corrupt just like american government may be corrupt too.
People abuse drug in nigeria just like they do in america. Naija is a nice place to be in just like america is a
nice place. MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND MAY HE CONTINUE TO BLESS NIGERIA thank u
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by naijadiva2(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2007
this is just another way to bring down nigeria. americans are so dumb. why would you give people money when you havent' met with them in person. just because they show you their picture doesnt' mean that it is their picture.
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by Tornadoz(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2007
@Poster
I stopped reading when you said[b]"i am neither for or against it!"[/b]
Why blame Dr Phil?
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by Nimshi: 11:02am On May 11, 2007
A fool, it is said, is soon parted from his/her money. There's sth about people who're foolish and/or greedy enough to be scammed in this way; there could be a case made that they don't deserve to have all the money. But the scammers, they don't deserve to have the money either. And in searching for scapegoats, they villify the country; that's their lookout. The scammed is as the scammer. And, that kind of scamming is nothing: what bigger crook could there be than Kenneth Lay, who was a friend to the US president??

Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waaaooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by hunniebomb(f): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2008
i receive a lot of scam mail every week, and i usually reply with heavy epe on them. it's only greedy and desperate people that falls for internet scam. really, i don't blame the scammers one bit, its the victims that i blame. God gave us brains to think. how can people continue to fall for mails that states that can they be used as next of kin in order to lay claim to a "dead" person's money. y should they now come crying that were duped when it was illegal. and are women so desperate to get married that they will send money to a stranger to come over to their country.
am constantly amazed that people fall for internet scams, because left to me internet scam should be the easiest scam to outsmart. this is my own 2kobo.

People please make una start thinking with ur brains
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by IFeoma: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2008
I get the scam and i insult them. And they leave me alone.

Why blame us, the girl was stupid. Why in the hell would you send money to a man you've NEVER met in real life or even knowhow you looked.
Being stupid and greedy is why 419 is a triving business.
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by Phemour: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
[size=19pt] cheesy MAGA MUST PAY cheesy[/size]

Leave them, let dem pay, they be [size=15pt]MAGA[/size]
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by MandingoII(m): 2:46am On Nov 18, 2008
Our goverment may be corrupt just like american government may be corrupt too.
People abuse drug in nigeria just like they do in america. Naija is a nice place to be in just like america is a
nice place.

YOU GOT TO BE JOKING!!!!

Get real, stop living in DENIAL.
Re: Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam by BabaEwu: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2012
na thief be thief in any language and any place, 419 boys be thieves, i say send tyre for neck soonest

what if it was your mama them steal from o?

(1) (Reply)

Pointblank news publisher, Jackson Caught With Fake Bribed Dollers In Akwa Ibom / 4 Men Arrested For Gangraping A Prostitute In Ikeja!! / Cult Killings: States In Grip Of Deadly Rise- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.