Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area (987 Views)

300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) / Robber With Fake Gun Shot Dead In Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area by ba2undey(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
There has been rampant shooting inside ibafo area. Please all should be at alert as we don't have the real reason for the shoot out or by who.
Update coming soon
Re: Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area by ba2undey(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Some information just got in that it's about black market sellers and Army people o, some people are dead sha how many we don't know yet. But unconfirmed story have it that the bunkery people sent the army folks out of the area with guns even our police people don't have so you can imagine.
Its certain that the army will come back with re-enforcement.
Btw don't try ask me for pictures cos I don't have ayetah and couldn't have taken pictures during the shoot out.
More information to come.
Re: Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area by Leeeekeeee: 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's high time capital punishment is served to bunkers or instant death.
Re: Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area by ba2undey(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
Update:confirmed information so far

Head of bunkers arrested.
Bike rider dead
More to come
Re: Heavy Gun Shot between bunkery folks and Nigeria Army in Ibafo Area by luvility(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
The army arrested some oil bunkers and they came firing at the Ibafo Police station. They were however repelled by the police during the gun battle. No police was hit and no civilian recorded hit.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Soldiers Helped Me Reset My Brain - Kikiotolu / Solve This If You Are A Good Detective & Also Have A High Iq / Graphic Photo: Woman Kills Her Two Children In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.