Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. (3733 Views)

Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Kyase:

If it favours you it's called merit and...
Huncle, there's no word like favours in soccer or war front. All you need are skill, strength and necessary tools. Take that to Buhari. sad

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by JubrilBuhari: 3:40am On Jul 13, 2019
manchy7531:
SUPER EAGLES 23-MAN SQUAD: Imagine This Is A Ministerial List, How Will Media Report it?

South East
1) Francis Uzoho
2) Ikechukwu Ezenwa
3) Mikel Obi
4) Wilfred Ndidi
5) John Ogu
6) Chidozie Awaziem
7) Kenneth Omeruo
8} Moses Simon
9) Henry Onyekuru
10) Samuel Kalu
11) Paul Onuachu
12) Samuel Chukwueze

South South
13) Daniel akpeyi
14) Oghanekaro Etebo
15) William Ekong
16) Victor Osihmen
17) Odion Ighalo
18) Alex Iwobi
19) Ahmed Musa (Edo state)

The North
20) Abdullahi Shehu
21) Jamilu Collins

South West
22) Leon Balogun
23) Ola Aina

Apart from what media will say, imagine if Buhari was the coach, what will his selection be like?

Cc: @Hope For Nigeria
Alex Iwobi is from South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by JubrilBuhari: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2019
manchy7531:

Yea, hope for Nigeria got it wrong there.

Iwobi is from Enugu.
Iwobi is from Onitsha, Anambra State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by JubrilBuhari: 3:43am On Jul 13, 2019
kapelvej:
Delta state is now south east ? . Local man cannot can
Alex Iwobi the son of Chuka Iwobi, from Onitsha Anambra State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by xelly: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Lamasta:
They are all Nigerians first before any other thing football is all about Nationality and not ethnicity or locality is that clear grin

Very clear but we know that in Nigeria, there is a region that is good for nothing. So unproductive, highly disruptive that have kept us to where we are.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by awgumayor: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2019
They haven't reached the final or won the trophy you people are here comparing and contrasting.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by shedy03(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2019
GoodofNaija:
If na Buhari, na aboki jihadist go full am grin

You go dey hear names like:

Kyari
Yusuf
Usman
Abacha
Mohammed
Elrufai
Murtala

Anything muslim whether he sabi play or not
He no concern am
like we have them in buharis govt performing all kinds of blunders.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by shedy03(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2019
cosef:
This thread is frontpage worthy. Abeg Lalasticlala move it 'electrophoretically'.
seconded.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by chat2deen(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Miriya:
You lied bro.
Simon Moses is not from S/East, he's from Benue State, they are my Neighbor here in Kaduna State in a town in Chikun LGA. His Daddy was a Ex Military officer and he's my good friend, I always have a chat wit him when I want to go out for my business. And 2 of his younger brothers too are footballers, playing in Fayenood in Holland while the other one is playing in Slovakia.
While Ahmed Musa is from Plateau State but was born in Kano State.
Therefore, Simon Moses and Ahmed Musa are from North Central.
I am telling u from the truthful background.

Ahmed Musa's father is from Borno while his mum is from Edo. He grew up in jos/kano because of his football.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by ucham: 7:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Iwobi is from Anambra state, same with Akpeyi. Before compiling your lists, do your research instead of writing nonsense. Iwobi and Akpeyi are both 1000000000% Igbo names with powerful meanings.

By the way even Iwobi's mum i.e Okocha's sister is 10000% Igbo. The part of delta is from is not the so-called delta Igbo who are a bit close to Edo, no! She is from ogwashi ukwu who are brothers to Onitsha(Anambarians). The division is simply political, not cultural or ethnic.

If you think I'm lying, go and meet an Ogwashi ukwu and Asaba man and tell them they are not same with onitsha people and see what becomes of you.

Igbo's have always been the best when it comes to sports.
The south south has also contributed alot.
The south west, not very much.
The north contributes nothing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Ahmed Musa is not Edo I take God beg you.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by mabea: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Miriya:
You lied bro.
Simon Moses is not from S/East, he's from Benue State, they are my Neighbor here in Kaduna State in a town in Chikun LGA. His Daddy was a Ex Military officer and he's my good friend, I always have a chat wit him when I want to go out for my business. And 2 of his younger brothers too are footballers, playing in Fayenood in Holland while the other one is playing in Slovakia.
While Ahmed Musa is from Plateau State but was born in Kano State.
Therefore, Simon Moses and Ahmed Musa are from North Central.
I am telling u from the truthful background.
You are right bro
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
manchy7531:
SUPER EAGLES 23-MAN SQUAD: Imagine This Is A Ministerial List, How Will Media Report it?

South East
1) Francis Uzoho
2) Ikechukwu Ezenwa
3) Mikel Obi
4) Wilfred Ndidi
5) John Ogu
6) Chidozie Awaziem
7) Kenneth Omeruo
8} Moses Simon
9) Henry Onyekuru
10) Samuel Kalu
11) Paul Onuachu
12) Samuel Chukwueze

South South
13) Daniel akpeyi
14) Oghanekaro Etebo
15) William Ekong
16) Victor Osihmen
17) Odion Ighalo
18) Alex Iwobi

The North
20) Abdullahi Shehu
21) Jamilu Collins

South West
22) Leon Balogun
23) Ola Aina

Apart from what media will say, imagine if Buhari was the coach, what will his selection be like?

Moses Simon is not from South east
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
ucham:
Iwobi is from Anambra state, same with Akpeyi. Before compiling your lists, do your research instead of writing nonsense. Iwobi and Akpeyi are both 1000000000% Igbo names with powerful meanings.

By the way even Iwobi's mum i.e Okocha's sister is 10000% Igbo. The part of delta is from is not the so-called delta Igbo who are a bit close to Edo, no! She is from ogwashi ukwu who are brothers to Onitsha(Anambarians). The division is simply political, not cultural or ethnic.

If you think I'm lying, go and meet an Ogwashi ukwu and Asaba man and tell them they are not same with onitsha people and see what becomes of you.

Igbo's have always been the best when it comes to sports.
The south south has also contributed alot.
The south west, not very much.
The north contributes nothing.

Akpeyi s a Yoruba boy
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by ucham: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Akpeyi s a Yoruba boy
Go and claim him now. Or you can attempt changing his state of Origin from Anambra to Ewedu republic.
Re: Super Eagles 23-man Squad Vs Buhari Ministerial List. by aniomafirstson: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
manchy7531:

South East
1) Francis Uzoho
2) Ikechukwu Ezenwa
3) Mikel Obi
4) Wilfred Ndidi
5) John Ogu
6) Chidozie Awaziem
7) Kenneth Omeruo
8} Moses Simon
9) Henry Onyekuru
10) Samuel Kalu
11) Paul Onuachu
12) Samuel Chukwueze

South South
13) Daniel akpeyi
14) Oghanekaro Etebo
15) William Ekong
16) Victor Osihmen
17) Odion Ighalo
18) Alex Iwobi

The North
20) Abdullahi Shehu
21) Jamilu Collins

South West
22) Leon Balogun
23) Ola Aina

Wilfred onyinye Ndidi is an anioma son from umunede..Get your facts right

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-east, South-west, will be biggest losers if Nigeria breaks up / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road. / Governor Sanwo Olu Prints Packets Of Condom For Lagosians(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.