Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu (1833 Views)

RUGA To Gulp N2.2bn From The 2019 Budget - Enang / How I Brought RUGA To Abia, By Orji Kalu / What Ojukwu Saw 50 Years Ago, Some People Need Ruga To See Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by DonKachiERA: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu

The Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate and former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has revealed that he pioneered “Ruga” in Abia State when he governed the state between 1999 to 2007...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/07/how-i-brought-ruga-to-south-east-orji.html
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by Zanas: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
He will deny it tomorrow
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by rowland545(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Must Di's iPod man lick asses just to b president ?
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by sapientia(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
MODS.

Jokes section please.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
U mean u brought it down 2 SE on papers and dat was how u scam them on 1999 and u still wan scam them by give them the paper u brought it will.........

Nwanne uche gi diya ooooo
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by Wildcat2020: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
The saboteurs..
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by lilyheaven: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
I heard him saying it in channels tv, he said the ruga is in his village.
Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by Ruggedniggaone: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
tinubu of southeast

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by 9jabull: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Orji Uzo Kalu, Okorohausa, Joe fulanikwe & others are typical example of Fulani & Islamic moles planted in the SE to execute their Fulani masters agenda.
We must resist them.

#Biafra referendum loading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by genesishouse: 1:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Come and take the whole land and give to your master for them to compensate you. We are waiting for you

1 Like

Re: How I Brought RUGA To South East ~ Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Zanas:
He will deny it tomorrow

He won’t. Orji Uzo Kalu actually gave out a large expense of land to them. I’ll find out the name and location and modify this post.

The place is full of filth and if I have the power, I’ll shut it down. It’s an environmental disaster there. Trailer load of cows arrives, discharge and you’d see them sleeping under their vehicles with all sorts of plastics littering everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Condoles With Gov Yahaya Bello / BREAKING: Ogun Unveils COVID-19 Isolation Center / Access Bank, Oyo State Judiciary Hustling My Property – Uba Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.