Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What's Your Wish For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Wish For Nigeria? (672 Views)

My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
My wish is that all corrupt leaders should
be evacuated from their respective post
and let God fearing pple go to the throne

SHALOM
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by chosen04(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
suxes2005:

My wish is that all corrupt leaders should
be evacuated from their respective post
and let God fearing pple go to the throne

SHALOM

Who will do the evacuation?

God fearing people in Nigeria? *******Do we still have God fearing peeps around?********
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by buccaneer7(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
Nigeria is bleeped up. I have been in Malaysia for almost a years now and we never had a power outage then i read an online new that nigeria is seeking nuclear knowledge. what for? they can't even lead themselves. at 50 years they still sent milliitary officers to pakistan for training, we made the first move to liberia before the UN came but we begged for america's pesence, why because we cann't taken a regional power decission. Tomorrow they will say nigeria is african gaint.

Well i wish nigeria have a stable power system. that is the first step, then goevrnment should start building condos and promote good infrastructural systemm
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by googles: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
Constant light maybe
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by buccaneer7(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
you wont believe me. i never seen any power outtage since i was here. samething in other countries i 've been to. but in nigeria we only get light 7 days in a month is that a country to be proud of? they even call theselved the gaint of africa. goto south africa to see whats there. Nigeria is good for nothing. they say our milliitary is the best in africa i think its not. if they should say we have more soldier i will agree being that we are the most populous country in africa
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by MadagwaDa: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
I wish Azubuike Ishiekwene my man who retired from Punch will bounce back to writing especially this political season. Power flows from the ink in his pen.

www.naijaazu.1forum.biz
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2010
there are still honest and faithful
people in Nigeria, Dora Akunyuli??

SHALOM
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by chosen04(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2010
suxes2005:

there are still honest and faithful
people in Nigeria, Dora Akunyuli??

SHALOM

Dora what

Same Dora that could close the drug shops owned by her kinsmen in Onitsha but couldnt close drug shops in Kano because the Emir refused her? Does one fighting merely her kinsmen mean honesty?

******Its obvious you didnt take time to study her fight against fake drugs********
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by LouisThoru(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2010
War, war, bombs and more bombs.
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by CareTaker1(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2010
Prosperity, increase, abundance, upward and forward movement in every good endearvour .

Growth, wisdom, knowledge, righteousness, the fear of God, justice, equity, fairness , and the list continues!!!
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by warrior01: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2010

"We are still far from one country, despite the railway train and motorcar which have created the opportunity of understanding among ourselves. This alone is not enough. We here are representatives of different communities, to discuss our common problems and to establish our future destinies. The success of failure of the Richards Constitution lies mainly with the unofficial members. We should not close our eyes to the fact that the Yorubas, the Igbo and the Hausas, who are the predominant tribes in our country, do not see eye to eye. The masses are still illiterate, and we should always consider the position of our people who do not have the privilege of Western education, and could not earn their living by siting at a desk.

We have got many primitive tribes living in small communities in hills and villages on the minimum of food. We have to educate our women. Some people look on European or Asiatic countries and try to draw comparisons. They forget the great length of time taken by these countries to reach their present stages of development.

Our primitive communities must be brought up to a fairly reasonable level of education before we can call Nigeria a civilized country.

There are some people in Nigeria who have taken upon themselves the responsibility of speaking for the whole country as one. A delegation of these people toured parts of the Northern provinces. We did not then understand the real intention of that tour, and we naturally mistook it for one of friendship. We had never dreamed that it could ever possibly happen that these people could have thought of becoming our mouthpiece.

We should like the world to know that in the North we have got our own leaders, whom we have chosen ourselves, to be our rulers and our voice. We do not want our Sourthern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these people. We do not know them, we do not recognise them, and we share no responsibility in their actions.

We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quitted Nigeria now at this stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea.
Tafawa Balewa, 1947

I wish we can all go our different ways cos as it was in 1947 so it is now. We have nothing in common and simply keep postponing the evil day. Let part and move on
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by T9ksy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
Posted by: warrior01
Insert Quote

"We are still far from one country, despite the railway train and motorcar which have created the opportunity of understanding among ourselves. This alone is not enough. We here are representatives of different communities, to discuss our common problems and to establish our future destinies. The success of failure of the Richards Constitution lies mainly with the unofficial members. We should not close our eyes to the fact that the Yorubas, the Igbo and the Hausas, who are the predominant tribes in our country, do not see eye to eye. The masses are still illiterate, and we should always consider the position of our people who do not have the privilege of Western education, and could not earn their living by siting at a desk.

We have got many primitive tribes living in small communities in hills and villages on the minimum of food. We have to educate our women. Some people look on European or Asiatic countries and try to draw comparisons. They forget the great length of time taken by these countries to reach their present stages of development.

Our primitive communities must be brought up to a fairly reasonable level of education before we can call Nigeria a civilized country.

There are some people in Nigeria who have taken upon themselves the responsibility of speaking for the whole country as one. A delegation of these people toured parts of the Northern provinces. We did not then understand the real intention of that tour, and we naturally mistook it for one of friendship. We had never dreamed that it could ever possibly happen that these people could have thought of becoming our mouthpiece.

We should like the world to know that in the North we have got our own leaders, whom we have chosen ourselves, to be our rulers and our voice. We do not want our Sourthern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these people. We do not know them, we do not recognise them, and we share no responsibility in their actions.

We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quitted Nigeria now at this stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea.
Tafawa Balewa, 1947

I wish we can all go our different ways cos as it was in 1947 so it is now. We have nothing in common and simply keep postponing the evil day. Let part and move on

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
What else can i add ? Absolutely nothing. U said it all.
Let's part (amicably) and move on!!!
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by revolt(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Wish we could exterminate all members of the older generation with their tribalism.including family members. But u knw wishes r but ishes. Buccaneers. Which deck u emit frm
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2010
That it dissolve and give way for peoples to form true nationhoods.
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by buccaneer7(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
@revolt

I don't understand, You seemed to have spoken french. LOL. Anyway I think our leaders are evil. I am complaining because i have travelled and seen what other countries are doing. They have travelled uncountable times and they are not challenged,
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by Dede1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
Disintegration!!!
Re: What's Your Wish For Nigeria? by suxes2005(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2010
I still believe something good will still come
out of this country.

let the wishes pour in

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Plans Raise Fears Over 2011 Elections / Is Diya Involved Or Not Involved In Sale Of Human Parts? / Europe Plans Ban On Miniskirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.