Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport (25006 Views)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by Americanboy35: 7:00am On Jul 13, 2019
So Dana air still exists, wonders shall never end
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Dem curse people with this Dana?
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by calculator123(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2019
qrymz:

Airpeace provides a good service no doubt but they've delayed my flights countless times so they ain't better in that aspect. You're only assured of timely flight if your flight is either the first or the last for the day
Agreed but I still rate them higher than Dana or any other airline in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by PhilipGallagher(m): 7:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Just stick to air peace. Kpele
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by toprealman: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2019
frankobinna:
Any
G guy should reply back
Want to learn
Hope your sis get G-string? Red colour Ayr least 7 will be needed cool
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by benitdavid: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2019
frankobinna:
Any G guy should reply back Want to learn
lol...send a pm

1 Like

Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by lonelydora: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Kylekent59:

Just because the airline had had a crash ones doesn't make it a failure.
Remember it could happen to any airline.

Let's assume you were the owner of that flight, and this comments of yours was made by someone else. You happened to be online and read it. How would you feel?

Just because a child failed doesn't mean he is a failure forever.

I understand the pains and plights of those passengers, but there might had been a bad weather that delayed the flight.

Remember again,"they once failed, they don't wanna fail again,so therefore they are being careful not to fail".

You misunderstood me.

Dana airline has the best in-cabin services. I give it to them. What I mean by my comment is this, it's been long I heard about them, either by advert or from a friend.

Seems you are part of the owner
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by redsun(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2019
There are no regulatory bodies in Nigeria, so companies and rogue professionals do what they like at the expense of customers and clients. It is a lawless country that only works for the wicked.
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by Ijeomaejiofor: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
redsun:
There are no regulatory bodies in Nigeria, so companies and rogue professionals do what they like at the expense of customers and clients. It is a lawless country that only works for the wicked.

Dana don't do what they like, but what they can. I don't think they gain anything delaying or cancelling your flight.
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by bularuz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dana airline and flight delay na 5 and 6, no be 2day
Re: Passengers Stranded At Abuja International Airport by frankobinna(m): 1:42am On Jul 14, 2019
lol...send a pm

Bros u serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Tourism Day: Beautiful Pictures From Tourist Sites In Nigeria / 15 Things To Know About The Third-mainland Bridge / Tanker Explodes On Magboro Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.