Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free (2445 Views)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free / (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free by freedomjoshah: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Airtel has promised customers to upgrade their sim cards to 4g and get free 4gb data. They also promise to give 1gb data for free everyday for 30days.

Continue Reading

Re: You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free by freedomjoshah: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free by kenny37(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
LA click LA bend 😀😀😀😀
Re: You Can Now Upgrade Your Airtel Sim To 4G Online And Claim Your 4GB Data Free by myg9(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please how do I deactivate my sim from mtn share N sell airtime someone should help me out...
freedomjoshah:
Airtel has promised customers to upgrade their sim cards to 4g and get free 4gb data. They also promise to give 1gb data for free everyday for 30days.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Check Before Buying A Used Iphone / Nokia E5-00 Update Problem / Woman's Horror After Galaxy Note 7 "Burst Into Flames" Inside Her Purse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.