Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. (2074 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency / Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Wildcat2020: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buhari is not marginalizing South east in appointment. Security of the nation is very important so he can appoint anybody from any region. I support RUGA settlement for Fulani. It's A Good Idea". —Senator Orji Kalu
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Wildcat2020: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
You see how selfish interest have turn our brother into a SLAVE..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Criticaltemp: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stupid man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by oyebanji44: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Kalu is one of tacitly igbos that still believed in the continued unity of this great nation.And the others should follow his suit .why hate? If you could learn to hate,you should learn to love.The country cannot be divided, No matter what it cannot.Get that to your brain or if not, go and borrow yourself a brain. grin grin grin deaf stone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by delishpot: 12:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Igbos NEVER speak with 1 voice. They sell themselves for akara kobo kobo. Tufiakwa! Never met a more disorganised group in my life.

You guys should unite, speak with 1 voice wether for or against something. Let your yes be yes as a people and your no be no. Let majority win the vote. How can a house divided against itself stand?
Na wa

3 Likes

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by TIGRITIS: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2019
oyebanji44:
Kalu is one of tacitly igbos that still believed in the continued unity of this great nation.And the others should follow his suit .why hate? If you could learn to hate,you should learn to love.The country cannot be divided, No matter what it cannot.Get that to your brain or if not, go and borrow yourself a brain. grin grin grin deaf stone
Because of foolish hate, some cursed tribe kill their relations just to tell the world that fulani did it. Very soon, OUK will be more hated than okorocha by the same people that voted him. Nawa for some people o.

3 Likes

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by UncleJudax(m): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu is a Buffon, but without a "sauce", I say this is FAKE news.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Callistusosuji1: 1:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Don't mind Kali he is romancing Buhari to become the In Igbo President 2023 but he plans has failed. All those Igbo sic orphan God will judge them angry undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Optional09: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2019
#ISupportRevolutionInNigeria

spread the news please

2 Likes

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Pearl05(f): 4:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Wildcat2020:
You see how selfish interest have turn our brother into a SLAVE..

Disowned son of the South East! Let the people of Southwest have him perhaps he be of some benefits to them.

7 Likes

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by EagleNest(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Good! You have spoken for yourself and may be for your family but not for the whole Igbos. OUK is aiming for something big and would want to be seen as agreeable with North.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by stonemasonn: 4:49am On Jul 13, 2019
This one wants to be president by all means.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Harlem2(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Check my signature
For good guns
grin grin
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by RTSC: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
The people that voted him as senator are very stupid indeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by cosef: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2019
He is very desperate to be president. He has started failing already.

Elections are becoming difficult and expensive to rig with the established presence of servers. He will soon find himself out of the Senate.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by xelly: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2019
When outcast speaks. He should relocate to meet his brothers in the North.

I just need government to create beer parlour for me in Kano.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by NinjaMetahuman: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2019
If yoruba man says this, flat headed ijaw slaves will be on rampage now like one man can represent the whole tribe.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fake news. Even if Kalu runs mad, even if Rochas runs mad, even if Ngige runs mad, even if Joe Igbokwe runs mad, all of them can never spill this trash nor support Fulani colony in their village, let alone Alaigbo.
Party affiliation aside, every Igboman knows the implications of supporting a demonic Fulani agenda. Something alien to a Yoruba Muslim. A Yoruba Muslim's first loyal is to the caliphate before his tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Zikora1000(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pls who or what is Orji Uzor Kalu? Kalu, u forgot that in igboland, every man is a king in his house. Igbo has no King. You are talking to yourself and your children not the great Igbos. Igbos have spoken and we are saying no to Ruga! Kalu was turbaned some few months back and he is a coded Muslim so we are asking him to go back to sokoto where he belong.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by jlinkd78(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chiwude:
Fake news. Even if Kalu runs mad, even if Rochas runs mad, even if Ngige runs mad, even if Joe Igbokwe runs mad, all of them can never spill this trash nor support Fulani colony in their village, let alone Alaigbo.
Party affiliation aside, every Igboman knows the implications of supporting a demonic Fulani agenda. Something alien to a Yoruba Muslim. A Yoruba Muslim's first loyal is to the caliphate before his tribe.
Don't condemn comments without getting ur facts. I watched Orji Uzor Kalu say those things on Channels TV last night. He even boasted he started RUGA in Abia State. He said clearly that Buhari can choose d defence people from only his place as according to him security officers are like his personal aides. I was very bitter cos this is a man we once knew his stand on d Igbo issue
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by Annie939(f): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
is this not the same former governor who was banging his mother years ago? so, am not surprise.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by emmydiamon(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
oyebanji44:
i know blame you, na the network provider wa give you free data to talk sh**t i go blame, zuzu like you. Why not give out your fathers land to them for ruga? You better wake up is morning already.
Re: I Support RUGA Settlement For Fulani- Orji Uzo Kalu. by oyebanji44: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
emmydiamon:
i know blame you, na the network provider wa give you free data to talk sh**t i go blame, zuzu like you. Why not give out your fathers land to them for ruga? You better wake up is morning already.
empty headed

(1) (Reply)

Foul Smell Around Rivers State Secretariat (pictures) / Maybe You'll Stop Attacking Sanusi Lamido After Reading This / Gov Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Marriage On The Rocks, Set To Marry A Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.