Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial (45540 Views)

Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by islandmoon: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:
From above pictures one's can conclude that Dino not take care of his family.

do you expect them to take photo with their jeeps and houses with the coffin? they all wear the same white, what else do you want? mentions?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by enemyofprogress: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
The casket make sense.

Quality casket you got there.
this one na casket? If you see the casket wey dem take bury my landlord, death go dey hungry you
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by AllenSpencer: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
this one na casket? If you see the casket wey dem take bury my landlord, death go dey hungry you

Can you post the picture. Will like to see it.
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by ishawlar: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2019
This burial is part of the governorship campaign in kogi state very soon we will hear the hundred millions of money spent on this mama go home to rest. Thanks
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by BIXYBABE: 11:02am On Jul 13, 2019
StoneLucifer:

They are humans with the same red blood like u.. Nothing extraordinary or supernatural about them. Anybody can die anytime.
God bless u 4 dis reply, as if poor people no dey die

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by MyKe02: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2019
Someone should tell those undertakers its not by force to wear cap
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by Innobee99(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:
Post ur family picture like us see....

Mr Take Care!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by Realbelieveer(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:

How Bros? Nairaland panel of judges
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by seguno2: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:

How is he supposed to take care of his family?
By dashing them money for doing nothing?
Is he their slave to be working for them and give them money?
Is that okay
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by Gandollaar(f): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:
But even in mourning they look great and well fed. Did Dino steal ya bsbe,?
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by ivolt: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
nailcapuzzi89:
I wonder what Nigerian politicians dip their hands into that makes them always lose their dearest ones...Almost everyone of them always do.
You are right. Foreign politicians never lose their dearest one. They live forever.
Also, ordinary Nigerians never lose their dearest ones because they are not politicians.
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by Annie939(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
where's Dino's wife?
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by middlebelter(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
johnmartus:

Bases of your conclusion with examples from the pictures oga?
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by middlebelter(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Annie939:
where's Dino's wife?

do you want to snatch her ni?
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by bigtt76(f): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anything that involves drama, this guy is involved cheesy RIP Mama

GistMore:

Senator Dino Melaye finally laid his mother who died in the month of May to rest, the funeral ceremony took place yesterday. Below are pictures from the event!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/photos-from-dino-melayas-mum-burial
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by MacEndy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Can u see what i Saw

Somebody should help me out plssss! Because..... E bi like say i no see Fayose there, Oh!
But even Bukola Sar@ki sef I no see!

Anyway, RIP Mama Dino.....
Re: Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial by Annie939(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
middlebelter:

do you want to snatch her ni?
hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shades Arsene Wenger After Losing To Brighton. Nigerians Slam Him / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.