Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals (2170 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by Gistring: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has revealed popular blogger, Linda Ikeji was never pregnant nor engaged to oil magnate, Tsolaye Jeremi who she claimed to be her baby daddy.

Kemi Olunloyo further to disclosed that Linda was only wearing moonbump in 2 sizes just like Beyonce's pregnancy with Blue Ivy.

Read her post below...

#IJKemi LESSON 2

Nigerians are easily brainwashed by the obvious. Popular blogger Linda Ikeji was NEVER pregnant in 2018 and was never engaged either. I told Nigerians after my Investigation that she seemed to have blackmailed an oil magnate Tsolaye Jeremi who said he never impregnated her sparking the thought of IVF and hiring a surrogate. Many Nigerians castigated me as they knew nothing about surrogacy. Later a rival Blogger and Journalist Stella Dimoko-Korkus called her a "sperm thief" referring to Linda as a woman desperate to have a baby at all cost who frequented hotels and stole used condoms from men she allegedly dated. The statement sparked outrage with Jeremi later denouncing having impregnated her. As a Journalist I studied Linda's movements and particularly a video clip of her sister Laura telling someone her sister cannot carry a baby. Linda wore a moonbump in 2 sizes just like Beyonce's pregnancy with Blue Ivy and I announced the surrogates name in September 2018. Just like Gabrielle Union, Linda was given her son with Jeremi's sperm immediately after the surrogate gave birth. There were no videos, live or recorded and my snitch at Emory hospital in Atlanta, Georgia told me she was leaving days later. Linda named the child Jayce Jeremi and had a successful surrogate birth. She later wrote a long epistle saying she "fell pregnant". She has NEVER confirmed nor denied a surrogate birth, something a newsmaker should do. There was no engagement to any fiance and the script played well till I exposed the surrogacy. I gave surrogacy a face in Nigeria prompting the BBC to do an undercover story on how African women are renting their wombs out for barren women. Linda continues to thrive with her son as a single mother.
__

The Journalists job is to seek the truth not stay neutral. The truth prevailed. Some Nigerians still think Linda actually carried a pregnancy. Surrogacy has readily been accepted in the country.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/linda-ikeji-never-got-pregnant-and-engaged-to-jeremi-kemi-olunloyo

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by Gistring: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by simple250: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Aunty weh mumu

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by Lordjiggs09(m): 3:29am On Jul 13, 2019
Aunty has finally gone for broke, I have stopped taking her too serious lately.

meanwhile check out my signature for your properties in Abuja and environs, for rent, or outright purchase, ring me up.
You will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by GrowYourSales(m): 4:31am On Jul 13, 2019
What people go through in private behind the face of the media

Depression is real.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by Mrop(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by NobleAngell(f): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Seems she has a chart she's following and now it's Linda's turn. After that, it will be Davido, then Iyabo Ojo and back to Linda again.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by jcross19: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
simple250:
Aunty weh mumu
because she is exposing fake life and you are calling her mumu? now you and her who is mumu?
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by AyotossFund(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2019
This Kolo woman again.
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by NobleAngell(f): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2019
jcross19:
because she is exposing fake life and you are calling her mumu? now you and her who is mumu?
Fake like? You mean you believe her? So you haven't seen pictures of Linda with her bare baby bump that she littered all over?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by Funmmyastic: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
And so?How is that her concern?Linda is far better than her at least she doesn't troll people anyhow.Trash as usual,garbage in garbage out.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by meobizy(f): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Women dragging women, na today?
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by punisha: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Aunty kemi u have lost relevance o!
Thing is...even if u were saying the truth we ain't interested anymore.
You ruined the chances of knocking out top bloggers in Nigeria being so smart and all but just to go the bitter and clueless way.

Mbok swerve....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by jcross19: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
Fake like? You mean you believe her? So you haven't seen pictures of Linda with her bare baby bump that she littered all over?
there is one injection they will give it to a lady and the stomach will swell like a pregnant woman and the breast will look like the same , I know how woman can go to prove a point.
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by cyberaddict: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
This woman's family and fans should contribute money and commit her to a mental institution.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by sholatem(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aunty kemkem has been exposed,she quickly divert her attention from busola dakolo back to Linda ikeji,she like attention too much,hanty wey mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by jcross19: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
DrChukzy:

One injection that is nameless abi?

You are incredibly ignorant and foolish.
you are stupid ! If you are ignorant others are not and those who are doing it know it's true ! If you have not heard about that does not mean nothing like that.
Re: Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals by jcross19: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
DrChukzy:

I am very stupid illiterate.

Just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here
fixed!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks / SAD��!! Actress Pat Ugwu Nakked Video Hits Pon Site And Is Fast Trending VIDEO / 3 Times Bbnaija's Tacha Slayed In Show Stopping Red Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.