Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

#bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) (39364 Views)

BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Godwin5766(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Junkie1:
I WOULD FVCK THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO WITH FALLEN BIG BOOBS AND STRETCH MARKS OVER CECE ANYDAY
Go Bleep her in ur dream
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by nazablossom(f): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

People go don deceive you well well for this life oh grin grin grin grin
cheesy I like to give people the benefit of doubt.
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by femi4: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Godwin5766:
Mtcheeewww...how is she threat to cee c
Kilọmọde ẹ mọ
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2019
nazablossom:
cheesy I like to give people the benefit of doubt.

That's a good thing, but it will hurt you a lot in the long run. I always strive to see the good in people, no matter what I've heard about them.
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by nazablossom(f): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

That's a good thing, but it will hurt you a lot in the long run. I always strive to see the good in people, no matter what I've heard about them.
I will keep that under advisement surely cool
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
She no want competition
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by fergie001: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Tacha.......mtchew...

You feel her hype...you run to watch the show....you will be looking for her.....

No activity, no nothing....saucy..sharp mouth...pidgin she cannot speak... English no way...oya join the two..MBA nu...ngwanu display assets nah.....No....liabilities nko....No way...haba

She seldoms participate in the house, whenever you see her with one HM, she is telling the world how big her Insta and SM page is or how one HM wants to trend with her or something....

The winners of the programme don dey show nah...obviously not her.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Meliian(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
What do you expect? Tasha is a threat to CeeC that's not even in the house.

Lol exactly. She would never cheer for Tacha out of envy. I don't know why this simple relevant fact is hard for people to see.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by femi4: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Meliian:

Lol exactly. She would never cheer for Tacha out of envy. I don't know why this simple relevant fact is hard for people to see.
Its not a rocket science, in life you monitor your threats/competitors . "SWOT" analysis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by nkypat: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2019
How much?
originals1:
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Seyi all the way

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by VillagePipu: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

People go don deceive you well well for this life oh grin grin grin grin

That girl is not very bright in the head. Check her posts.
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Opeyemi1797(m): 9:28am On Jul 13, 2019
I buy iTunes gift cards, any seller here?

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by bennynaza(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2019
durubennie:
A Crate of whores

How many bottles per crate?
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
What do you expect? Tasha is a threat to CeeC that's not even in the house.

Lol, are you Sure you're watching the show at all

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by NwaJozi: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2019
As a fan Of CeE CeE I Support Tacha too
I think they both have a lot in common and she knows once this girl Tacha goes far people will forget her
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
The former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as CeeC was also a sauce during her own season of BBNaija as she got loved by so many viewers while in the house.

She opted in for this on going Big Brother Naija PepperDem season where she commended one of the most beautiful female housemate, Diane for speaking against Tacha who has been so saucy in the house from the start.

CeeC showed her support for Diane in the process, see what she wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-ceec-commends-diane-for.html

I've been a fan of big brother Africa since 2001 or thereabouts. I love gossip,I love to snitch,I love competition and fun. But I'm one who is intolerant of indecent exposure of the body,that's one thing I have against bbigbrother naija. You know this woman called Tacha is known for posting erotic and indecent content on her instagram,you still let her in the show. I know she has some powerful people behind her. All those people shouting for the show to be banned. I hope they remember that the organizers were queried for taking it to SA. Now that the show is on our soil,you won't imagine how much tax they're going to pay Lagos state. Directly or indirectly,they're going to profit from the show.
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Imagine Cee c
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by LordTrezy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tamasaba:
Tacha I am rooting for u coz u are everything the organizers of this show stand for; indecency be it in terms of dressing, being rude, not giving a damn what people think, etc. U are a naija based ajekpako and that's a plus coz if u win u will most likely invest the money in Nigeria unlike the americanas in the house whom are sure going to take our money to obodo Oyibo if they win.

Notice that I said OUR MONEY, it is ur money na. The money u use in voting for them is what they use in paying them when they win. Na ur money
Hope Efe invested his own money in Nigeria and hope you have seen the ROI.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Tamasaba: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
LordTrezy:

Hope Efe invested his own money in Nigeria and hope you have seen the ROI.
if there is no ROI, it doesn't mean much. That's his personal palava. Long as the producers, music video directors, featured artistes, oloshos, etc that got the chunk of the money are Nigerian based, the money is still here.
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by mira4u: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Junkie1:
I WOULD FVCK THE INSTAGRAM OLOSHO WITH FALLEN BIG BOOBS AND STRETCH MARKS OVER CECE ANYDAY

See this one for real life now him thing no go pass the size of smallest finger. Na only online dem dey get power. Keypad warrior gang dem
Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by micxwell(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
NwaJozi:
As a fan Of CeE CeE I Support Tacha too
I think they both have a lot in common and she knows once this girl Tacha goes far people will forget her
Lol, forget CEECEE? And they really don't have anything in common. CEECEE doesn't brag, doesn't argue over silly things and she careless whether big brother decides to evict her or not. Only God knows how heartbroken Tacha will be if she's evicted. One thing I'm sure of; she can't win cheesy.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by micxwell(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
mira4u:

See this one for real life now him thing no go pass the size of smallest finger. Na only online dem dey get power. Keypad warrior gang dem
Cut him some slack na. At least let him show you what he's got first then you can come here to testify tongue

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ceec Commends Diane For Speaking Against Tacha (photo) by Marimax515: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
The headline does not go with the body of the news na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Reveals How Housemates Were Picked / Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.