Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn (1548 Views)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / One Post Daily And Make ₦1000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Neroiam(m): 5:30am On Jul 13, 2019
In Nigeria, two minutes is often associated with time for indomie to be cooked or men with low sexual performance.. But that's the approximate time i need to earn a few bucks before going about my daily routines.

So i do a side biz with a company called AIM out of Germany and Austria and are licensed and registered in the EU.

They work directly with companies who need clicks and views on their websites to move up the rankings on search engines.

Basically, companies are getting less and less views from tv advertising as so many people have cut cable, even in Europe. So online marketing is at a premium.

For Coca Cola, or Sony, GoPro, or UPS (just some of our clients) to pay Google or Bing or whatever other engine to move up to their list is expensive.

So that is where AIM comes in. AIM contracts with companies to provide real human eyes clicking on their ads to their websites, which improves their search engine ranking cheaper than paying Google directly

So I log in each day to my site, I click on 9 total ads, which takes about two minutes start to finish.

I make around $4(N1600) daily and it's dependent on what you come in with..
..it's been 56days and it's constantly coming in..

Send a message to me on Whatzapp let me give you full gist/videos o9070912512

Let me just add this here; normally eh, i wouldn't even bring this here in the first place because of how lowly people think nowadays.. Of course I'll earn a few extra bucks from sharing the info.. But people often ask what can they do to support salaries, hence i brought it up..

My kind of work, I do phone calls a lot. Can spend more than 10k each month on calls

About 2months ago when i stumbled on this, i figured with $25, I'll be making about N200 daily
..that would go along way in taking care of my calls
For more than 20days it was like that..
Them i immediately calculated what i spend on food everyday.. N1500 (N500 per meal) ..
It would be nice if this same thing paid for my meals too so i don't have to touch salary by month end so i stepped it up to $500.. That's how i make $4(1600) every day
So i don't need nobody's ref to get that..

Do the $25 pack. Save N200 daily.. In month, compound it and start saving N400 and in 6months you're saving N6400 daily...

How about a year? Do the maths

Think smart!!!
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by odave: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Bro, what do you stand to gain by asking us to join? Coz this is Nigeria,
no one shows the secrets of money making. Have you cash out once?
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Neroiam(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Na you chop i chop something.. But no be charity
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2019
but @ least i am not on whatsapp can i mail you?
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by solepager(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Neroiam:
In Nigeria, two minutes is often associated with time for indomie to be cooked or men with low sexual performance.. But that's the approximate time i need to earn a few bucks before going about my daily routines.

So i do a side biz with a company called AIM out of Germany and Austria and are licensed and registered in the EU.

They work directly with companies who need clicks and views on their websites to move up the rankings on search engines.

Basically, companies are getting less and less views from tv advertising as so many people have cut cable, even in Europe. So online marketing is at a premium.

For Coca Cola, or Sony, GoPro, or UPS (just some of our clients) to pay Google or Bing or whatever other engine to move up to their list is expensive.

So that is where AIM comes in. AIM contracts with companies to provide real human eyes clicking on their ads to their websites, which improves their search engine ranking cheaper than paying Google directly

So I log in each day to my site, I click on 9 total ads, which takes about two minutes start to finish.

I make around $4(N1600) daily and it's dependent on what you come in with..
..it's been 56days and it's constantly coming in..

Send a message to me on Whatzapp let me give you full gist/videos o9070912512

Hi
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Auxigen(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2019
odave:
Bro, what do you stand to gain by asking us to join? Coz this is Nigeria,
no one shows the secrets of money making. Have you cash out once?
That na big lie
The problem is with the Nigerian mentality. . majority of "we" Nigerians want money without doing the needful. .there's always someone to blame, The government, poor background, the academic system, our village people. . etc
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Auxigen(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
When I saw AIM my mind raced to ALLIANCE IN MOTION. . Op have you heard of ALLIANCE IN MOTION?
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Neroiam(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Auxigen:
When I saw AIM my mind raced to ALLIANCE IN MOTION. . Op have you heard of ALLIANCE IN MOTION?

nope I'm check it out almost immediately
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Auxigen(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Neroiam:
nope I'm check it out almost immediately
That'll be nice. . .truth is you'll still need some explanations
I'll be glad to help
peteredet8@gmail.com
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by mosefin19(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Are u not the 1 that said someone must have 500$ to start. Scam jare
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by likelove8899: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
why cant u share the tricks here///big thief ..if u really making money from it u wunt come hee to advertise
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Neroiam(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
mosefin19:
Are u not the 1 that said someone must have 500$ to start. Scam jare

Lol, can you read at all?
Even if you can, how well do you understand?
Testimonies and payment proofs will abound soon by those who read and understood..
Dey dia make pant dey wear you
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Neroiam(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
likelove8899:
why cant u share the tricks here///big thief ..if u really making money from it u wunt come hee to advertise

Your village witches are strong o.. See how they've succeeded in blindfolding you
..ignorance sha

Someone introduces a topic, you haven't even checked to see how legit it is, you're here calling names..

Keep looking for those millions to start up that business idea of yours; you think someone will come and hand money to you eh? Better get to work and stop building castles on the air.

With or without you, I'm earning daily.. That's what counts
Re: Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn by Waksdabos(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Neroiam:

Your village witches are strong o.. See how they've succeeded in blindfolding you
..ignorance sha

Someone introduces a topic, you haven't even checked to see how legit it is, you're here calling names..

Keep looking for those millions to start up that business idea of yours; you think someone will come and hand money to you eh? Better get to work and stop building castles on the air.

With or without you, I'm earning daily.. That's what counts
Nigerians are so generous with info as regards money making when they stand something to gain.
OGA, ABEG SHOW US YOUR WITHDRAWAL PROOF. THAT IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE I CAN UNDERSTAND.

BITCOIN: How Do I Sell Them Off? / "Earn $1 For Simply Reading Emails On This SECRECT Website - Volutic / Can Shares Be Insured?