Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife (703 Views)

Wife Pours Acid On Husband's Face Over N15,000 In Rivers (Photos) / Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Mutteeme: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2019
A Kano State Primary school teacher's plan to marry a second wife, saw him badly scalded by the hot water his wife, Lauratu Ahmad, poured on him. The distraught wife had been given money by her husband, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim Fayan-Fayan, to buy some things for herself in consolation over the wedding. However while Ibrahim Fayan-fayan was listening to a radio programme around 10pm on Thursday at their home in Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State, she stormed the room he was in and poured hot water on his body targeting his private part.

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife, I did not see any change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully. In fact, she promised me that she would be among those that would buy the wedding items for the bride,” he said. “Last night after I returned home, I bought some meat for them. I met her boiling the water, but I had no idea what she was going to use it for,” he added.

The whereabouts of the lady who has 10 children with her husband is currently unknown, as it was gathered that Ibrahim is currently receiving treatment at the Danbatta General Hospital where he was rushed to by neighbours.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/woman-pours-hot-water-on-husband-over-second-wife.html

1 Share

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by konkonbilo(m): 6:52am On Jul 13, 2019
smiley local woman is angry angry
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Mutteeme: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by david22uu(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Wait... did i just hear has 10 children...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Chaiiii.....They want their preeeq always in active service....And Hajiya said No.....She rather deactivate it....

Las las, Hajiya no go enjoy, Second wife no go enjoy too, because oga's preeeq is dysfunctional and in SIFIA Pain.....

Chaiii......Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.....

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Mutteeme: 6:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Naaa waa oo...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by AllenSpencer: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Sigh...

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom!

But at a time, polygamists have a strong heart.

The wahala of one girl friend alone, person one die! If dem be two, death is certain. And above 2 is just suicide.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by delishpot: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Sex Don scatter this home. The man want start phase 2.

The wife needs to be punished. She want kill person ni?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by delishpot: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Sigh...

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom!

But at a time, polygamists have a strong heart.

The wahala of one girl friend alone, person one die! If dem be two, death is certain. And above 2 is just suicide.

Same way men feel when their women decide to rock a side boo. For sure a house with 2 women will last more than one with 2 men. Let's not make it look like this shit only happens when women are the multiple grin

Even hearing or suspicion of cheating has sent many women to the grave. Unlike men who mostly get a pass from their women

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by AllenSpencer: 7:04am On Jul 13, 2019
delishpot:

Same way men feel when their women decide to rock a side boo. For sure a house with 2 women will last more than one with 2 men. Let's not make it look like this shit only happens when women are the multiple grin

Even hearing or suspicion of cheating has sent many women to the grave. Unlike men who mostly get a pass from their women

Men easily walk away with the pain. Only on extreme cases you see men go mad.

An average lady has this inexplicable instinct in her
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2019
That is how these northern fulanimen do. They will kidnap underage girls and married them by force.After she has given birth to 15 children they will dump her and get married to another underage girl by force.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by delishpot: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Men easily walk away with the pain. Only on extreme cases you see men go mad.

An average lady has this inexplicable instinct in her

Men easily walk away? Unless na boyfriend girlfriend o. Not under matrimonial roof.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Mutteeme: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Hummm
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by TheFacelessMan: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Mutteeme: 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
kkkk...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Second Wife by Danobi5920: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why are these Notherners wicked like this nah?

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Abuja Yahoo Boys Sentenced To Jail / Man With Knife Walks Into NYPD Station, Begs To Be Shot, Got Tased Instead / Footballer Kelechi Iheanacho’s PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.