Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After (72782 Views)

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / I’ll Only Use Men To Satisfy My Desires And Kick Them Out After' - Ghanaian Actr / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by icejoel(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Just negodu

check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Foodforthought: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2019
spyg1:
So you're getting married because you're in poverty right?
She's an attention seeker. Don't her the b***h attention.She might also be a teenager or a twisted gay man.
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by olisaEze(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Dis one is frantically seeking attention & shading her wares. You neva jam Naija boiz, we do the ‘kicking’ in ur country! cheesy

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Badonasty(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by MrTrend(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Ghana again?
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Saao(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2019
She looked like shit
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 13, 2019
See as she be like tube, her toto go dey smell like rotten egg
Na guys with low self esteem go find your candy interesting, seeking for attention just to trend

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by imitateMe(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
The lazy poor frustrated broke ass 40s guys will start reacting on this.......
What can a man offer to a rich wealthy lady apart from sex, Some can't even last long on bed
Continue deceiving yourself.
I know one lady who claims to do the same thing to guys. We had sex and I didn't even call her afterwards. She ended up heartbroken. Women will always be women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Ikem11(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Somebody please give this girl an acculade (accolade) for lacking brain
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by rhonard(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2019
use whose life? some guys that dair life has been used already, they just want to topup, abi you are tarnishing your vacum grin grin grin see this yeye lady

1 Like

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by pretteemee(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Some people life go bend finish dem go com dey find consolation in nonsense......She must be so frustrated right now, just imagine the shit she's spewing out...

6 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by JAVANESE(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
What can a man offer to a rich wealthy lady apart from sex, Some can't even last long on bed
See dis 1 calling pipul broke meanwhile ur d flagbearer of brokenness.
See as ur leg dirty 4 dp ......Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Junkie1: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
JUST LOOK AT THIS MUMU EVENING NEWS PAPER WHO IS USING WHO ACTUALLY?
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by DavidEsq(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
So when women claim that they want companionship an men shld stop thinking all they want is money, is all a lie angry? Na u talk am o. No wonder guys dey talk say women never tell the truth, even if it would save them

5 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Austineva(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
sotall:
A hoe is a farm tool

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
The stupid men will still be on queue
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by bobfash(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
1min 50sec ago this page view was 2400 now it's almost 6000. We no get job for Nigeria. Myself inclusive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by briggson07(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Ijaw man sey asawo

�����
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
It's certain. The only thing that makes women to reapect men in this continent of Africa is poverty. Ones an African woman discover her way of making money, men become useless to her automatically. But come to think of it sha, African men are just useless. They have nothing on their heads except their money power lipsrsealed
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Damfostopper(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
can someone remind this black baby hippopotamus that she is the one losing las las..... her kpekus go be like dual carriage by the time she realize herself

2 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by RTSC: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Why Ghana ladies no dey fine?
They just have this amala looking face.
Very bland.
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Aystarz: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

in bed

See? A man can offer you much more than just sex grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by omooba969(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Foodforthought:

She's an attention seeker. Don't her the b***h attention.She might also be a teenager or a twisted gay man.

Onyi22 is a dude.
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by StoneLucifer: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

At your age what is your achievement in life other than waiting and day dreaming for a rich man to toss money to u.. If u have nothing positive in your miserable life to contribute to d society, please get d Bleep off here.

3 Likes

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by omooba969(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
It's certain. The only thing that makes women to reapect men in this continent of Africa is poverty. Ones an African woman discover her way of making money, men become useless to her automatically. But come to think of it sha, African men are just useless. They have nothing on their heads except their money power lipsrsealed

Your dp pic shows that you've not stopped smoking that shît.

Calm down ok.
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Bukden16(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Say it again...

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by godquality: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
You don't need to even kick them out! They will take-off on their own.

You also a farm-tool, so no dude is gonna wait in the first place.

Save yourself the strength of kicking them out. They will automatically do.
is actually thinking the same thing you wrote when i saw the pic.

Some women don't even know there's a repercussion for some of the things they say in public. 10 years down the road and this one starts running from one church to the other because there is no husband, she will blame innocent witches or family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Chiefqueenn(f): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2019
If a man said the same thing, he's not a hoe but a 'boss'. Y'all so stupid.
Re: Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
Joy2295:

Source: https://www.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201907/386767.php

Watch the video https://www.instagram.com/p/BzynpaanhgS/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W2GNcQABAAHMmtJWJzq6TTusT1pf

Why do women always think they use men for sex? Is so funny, the truth is 80 per cent of the men will love to be used. Ironically she's the one used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.