Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power (24178 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Edward Onoja Replaces Simon Achuba As Kogi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by zoba88: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2019
A Kogi born Hon. Ohikwe Ahmed  who is a strong APC grassroot mobilizer wrote on his Facebook wall that he has decided to relocate to the cemetery courtesy of the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kogi State Mr. Edward Onoja.According to him,Onoja has been abusing power instead of advicing Yahaya Bello to pay salaries.

Below is what he wrote....

'I HAVE DECIDED TO RELOCATE TO THE cemetery now curtsey of the chief of staff of kogi state now am in the point where I no long afraid to die because cemetery is a place for the dead so Mr Edward onoja if you have anything to do to me I suggest you come over because your chip could nothing do anything like I told you I will never afraid to die. You talk and abuse power anyhow instead of focusing of advicing the governor pay salary and then apology to it people'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-apc-grassroot-mobiliser-did.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by zoba88: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by NewsMuncher: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2019
cheesy
Wahala wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by izzou(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2019
angry

On someone else's grave? angry

What sort of disgusting form of seeking attention is this?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Racoon(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2019
grin His village don conclude im matter already so he is on his way to join his ancestors.A ghost will surely whoop him a slap.Aye ti ko idi si eleyi

21 Likes

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by spyg1(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2019
This jobless and senseless media thugs can go any length just to be noticed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by madmohamed(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2019
zoba88:
A Kogi born Hon. Ohikwe Ahmed  who is a strong APC grassroot mobilizer wrote on his Facebook wall that he has decided to relocate to the cemetery courtesy of the Chief of Staff to the Governor of Kogi State Mr. Edward Onoja.According to him,Onoja has been abusing power instead of advicing Yahaya Bello to pay salaries.

Below is what he wrote....

'I HAVE DECIDED TO RELOCATE TO THE cemetery now curtsey of the chief of staff of kogi state now am in the point where I no long afraid to die because cemetery is a place for the dead so Mr Edward onoja if you have anything to do to me I suggest you come over because your chip could nothing do anything like I told you I will never afraid to die. You talk and abuse power anyhow instead of focusing of advicing the governor pay salary and then apology to it people'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/see-what-apc-grassroot-mobiliser-did.html
this man don't know what he just did to him self you will soon die for nothing. Soon you will hear that he sleep he didn't Wake up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by aolawale025: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Kogi is in very bad shape. The situation is desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Election don dey reach,dem don dey perform political ritual rites...do we look like fools to him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by overall90: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2019
APC supporter cheesy

for you to be an APC supporter,you ve got to have some really big screws loose from your brain.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by tesppidd: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2019
izzou:
angry

On someone else's grave? angry

What sort of disgusting form of seeking attention is this?
No mind am.

Making caricature on someone's grave.

Someone else will soon use his grave for that if he doesn't retrace his steps.

2 Likes

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by frankfrancis871: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
sad

Very good decision!

If only all zombies would do exactly what this man did, stupidity will become almost extinct in the zoological republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by PrinceKevin01: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dead body never slap this man Before Oo

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by OzziOhinoyi(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
shocked

What a terrible and weird stunt. Be guided o!
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by dynicks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
ND d best way to seek attention was to do soft romance on one's grave?...

Aswear spirit never wire this one better slap...
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kogi politicians and stunting
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Craigslists: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol

Nothing person no go see for Nigeria.

Naija Politics Na modern scam Abeg. Everything Na just format for selfish gains.
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by lereinter(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Satanic party

1 Like

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Coldfaya(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
in Nigeria, no respect for the living, no respect for the dead. no respect to you dead or alive
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by yinkus6750(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's the main problem.
Our politicians are always surrounded by bad advisers and power drunk people, who depend more on staying in the corridors of power than the main principal himself.
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by ClearFlair: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
It shall never be well with PDP
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by tyson98: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
This one is mad honestly
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by yinkus6750(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Our politicians are surrounded more with power drunk advisers and assistants who prefer to cling to the corridors of power than the main principal himself.
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
ClearFlair:
It shall never be well with PDP
Like seriouslygringrin

1 Like

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by desthan(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Another lunatic on the loose
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by happney65: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bitmapstudios come and see one weeere alasoo grin
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Spiritual Slaps and Ghosts will send him home Las Las
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Gandollaar(f): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dino seems to be the only clean guy in kogi. Even the governor with all the allocation still looks crude. Just negodu this one in the picture undecided

Without Dino, kogi would have been forgotten.
Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by nototribalist: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yama Yama Bello have dealt with Kogi people to the point that cemetery is now better than their home

1 Share

Re: Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power by Bizibi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mtcheeeew,what sort of politicking is this......kogi matter strong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Xenophobia: See Why South Africans Do Not Want Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.