Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen (2085 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Akeredolu Condemns Murder Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by hisexcellency34: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Even after the Ondo Police Command has confirmed that Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Afenifere leader Reuben Fasoranti was killed by Fulani herdsmen, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari said she was killed by armed robbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by psucc(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2019
When I said that the Yoruba are backstabbers some people called for my head.

You cant imagine a defence by Adesina even when blood has been shed. Imagine defending an enemy A common one in that matter.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by hisexcellency34: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Hypocrites

psucc:
When I said that the Yoruba are backstabbers some people called for my head.

You cant imagine a defence by Adesina even when blood has been shed. Imagine defending an enemy A common one in that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by eyeview: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Femi Adesina has lost all sense of shame. Anytime I as a Christian talk of going into politics, my wife will just say "Remember Femi Adesina". She's simply reminding me that Deacon Femi who was a strong practising Christian got there, threw away his resolve for Christ and sold his conscience to the Islamic fundamentalists and fulani supremacists.

It's very unfortunate that he has become a sore example of why a Christian shouldn't be in politics.

So it's armed robbers that will open fire on motorists and killed as many as possible and then take away the survivors into the forest without stealing anything.

Femi Adesina has since departed from the faith. He now lies on behalf of Satan. Let his church mourn the loss of the soul of a brethren

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Eteka1(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Those calling the kidnappers "herdsmen" I have one question for you,.. Were they seen with cattle?
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Charleys: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Eteka1:
Those calling the kidnappers "herdsmen" I have one question for you,.. Were they seen with cattle?

When they ransacked villages do they do it with Cattle?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by SOFTENGR: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Many yoruba people can betray their own for a plate of rice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Eteka1(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Charleys post=8021482When they ransacked villages do they do it with Cattle? [/quote]If the gunmen were not seen with cattle then they are simply kidnappers cos the police said the gunmen blocked the road and tried to kidnap commuters.
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Charleys: 7:47am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Eteka1 post=80214894][/quote]

UKa
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by hisexcellency34: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2019
Rubbish talk. After carrying out their criminal activities, will it be easy for them to escape with cattle?

Eteka1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by aolawale025: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2019
They will always twist the narrative

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Eteka1(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rubbish talk. After carrying out their criminal activities, will it be easy for them to escape with cattle?

So how do you determine they are herdsmen?
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Eteka1(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Charleys:

UKa
Uso
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Abeymills(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
The idiot have spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Caseless: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Even after the Ondo Police Command has confirmed that Mrs Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Afenifere leader Reuben Fasoranti was killed by Fulani herdsmen, Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari said she was killed by armed robbers.
which police confirmed the identity of the killers? Biafran police?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by FearGodinall: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2019
It's very unfortunate that he has become a sore example of why a Christian shouldn't be in politics. Brother,I disagree with on this,just imagin when the appostles were arrested and warned never to spoke in the name of Jesus again but Gamaliel can to the defence. The question is,was he the only christian? Not all will sell their conscience for momentary benefits.This is even as many as could be should join politics to make infomerd decision for nation bulding and stand up for the opperessed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by IITTA50: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Buhari's dog

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by lytech1(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2019
With this comment,i believe this man want to fulanize nigeria for real.
no wonder tinube didnt comment on the issue since

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Did he accompany them? Did they tell him before they killed her? Is he the one that sent them?

Foolishness is being foolish to the point of stupidity. Femi, is.
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by ichidodo: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2019
You can call them armed robbers...armed kidnappers even armed bandits. What is very obvious is their mode of operation. They camp in the forests near highways(for long period of time)...They are well armed....They are well connected and they have nothing to lose. These closely resembles that which you have of Bandits in Zamfara and Boko Haram in Borno,Adamawa and Yobe. Therefore we can safely deduce that Boko Haram elements(with or without their idealogy) have infiltrated via Zamfara, Kaduna,Kwara into the Southwest. Knowing fully well the SE and SS are relatively no go areas as compared to SW not forgetting how the south west have engendered close political ties with the north as well as close religious ties also, you could safely predict that the Southwest is going to be the next staging ground for Fulani/core Northern expansionism after the middle belt. Unless the Yorubas stand up and take actions, incidences like these kidnappings and killings of prominient yorubas will become the norm thus instituting a reign of terror and fear in Yoruba land just as you have in Zamfara, North Eastern Nigeria and some part of Middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by OFFICIALAPCNG: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2019
IAM HUNDRED PERCENT IN AGREEMENT WITH FEMI ADESINA HERE. I CLEARLY STATED IN ONE OF THE THREAD THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO BABAS DAUGHTER IS FROM WITHIN. THE POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS IN YORUBA LAND KILLED FUNKE OLAKURIN.

I HEREBY EXONERATE FULANI HERDSMEN OF ANY WRONG-DOING. THE ENEMY IS WITHIN.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA AMIN
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by iJhoe(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Says who? Are u an intelligence nw who knows better the security agencies?
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by cyril10(m): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
He can call them armed robbers to please his masters, we all know that the Fulani herdsmen have taken over the whole of the south kidnapping, raping and killing their victims. Their area of operation is now Benin, Ore and Indo axis.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Annie939(f): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria will never grow
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by orisa37: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
You will lie until eternity.
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Yyeske(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Charleys:

When they ransacked villages do they do it with Cattle?
Were you there to ascertain if they were herdsmen or just armed robbers, I was not there so can't say for sure. We should stop ascribing every crime on the highway to the Fulanis, some are just armed robbers from that locality here in the south.
Re: Femi Adesina: Armed Robbers Killed Afenifere Leader's Daughter, Not Herdsmen by Lovelive: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
OFFICIALAPCNG:
IAM HUNDRED PERCENT IN AGREEMENT WITH FEMI ADESINA HERE. I CLEARLY STATED IN ONE OF THE THREAD THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO BABAS DAUGHTER IS FROM WITHIN. THE POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS IN YORUBA LAND KILLED FUNKE OLAKURIN.

I HEREBY EXONERATE FULANI HERDSMEN OF ANY WRONG-DOING. THE ENEMY IS WITHIN.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA AMIN

I wanted to reply to your fullishhness... But I remembered that you are...
Make sure you take good care of yourself in order to...

(1) (Reply)

Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice / 2021 Will Be More Difficult Than Year 2020 / ESN: I Hope Bleaching Cream Has Not Affected Uzodinma's Brain - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.