Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice (2094 Views)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Whoever appointed Wike as chairman PDP campaign team in Edo has made the biggest mistake of the century. The decision to me is based on emotions and sentiments which lacks deep thought. This appointment is more of show and playing to the gallery.

The appointment will definitely backlash on Obaseki thereby making those who are sympathetic to his cause within the power circle in Abuja to withdraw their support from him. This is because supporting him would mean Wike taking the shine at the end of the day. This I know they will never allow to happen. Amaechi for instance will never allow that...

To me, Wike should have been in the background running things and providing financial support than leading the campaign.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Whoever appointed Wike as chairman PDP campaign team in Edo has made the biggest mistake of the century. The decision to me is based on emotions and sentiments which lacks deep thought. This appointment is more of show and playing to the gallery.

The appointment will definitely backlash on Obaseki making those who are sympathetic to his cause in Abuja to withdraw their support from him.

Wike should have been in the background running things and providing financial support than leading the campaign.

He just praised buhari led administration after getting 79billion alert... If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

He just praised buhari led administration after getting 79billion alert... If you know you know

Politicians know the difference between real, fake and induced praise.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Dreal1247: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Everybody is entitled to his opinion. He is from South-South and is equal to the task ahead. There is no cause for alarm. Everybody knows that Wike will deliver, even Oshomole knows that.

7 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by CilicMarin: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
It won't even have any effect....

PDP Governors relocated to Kogi, Osun, Ekiti States during recent elections there....and yet they were trounced squarely by the APC..

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by LibertyRep: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
At this juncture, I cannot pretend to know more than the politicians playing their games.

The decision to give the task to Wike must have been the best they could come up with. So many things are deeper than we see from the surface.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
CilicMarin:

PDP Governors relocated to Kogi, Osun, Ekiti States during recent elections there....and yet they were trounced squarely by the APC..
The appointment of Wike pain you sha. At least Wike can afford to give Obaseki 10Billion from his 78Billion alert to match FG money for Money.Wike was not involved in those states and he has experience in defeating federal might .Edo no be Lagos, we say no to Godfatherism.

6 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Dreal1247:
Everybody is entitled to his opinion. He is from South-South and is equal to the task ahead. There is no cause for alarm. Everybody knows that Wike will deliver, even Oshomole knows that.

The forces in Abuja will incapacitate him and make him not to deliver. Alot people of people who would have remained neutral in this Edo election would buy into this fight just to prove a point that Wike is a nobody. This appointment is a bad one. Even some PDP governors who are not in tandem with Wike overbearing attitude in PDP will sit on the fence.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
[s]
CilicMarin:

[/s]
rigging will fail Apc
mark my words

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The appointment of Wike pain you sha. At least Wike can afford to give Obaseki 10Billion from his 78Billion alert to match FG money for Money.Wike was not involved in those states and he has experience in defeating federal might .Edo no be Lagos, we say no to Godfatherism.

Oga, Wike would have still done this without being in the limelight but with this appointment every transaction involving Rivers State government account will be closely monitored from today. Quote me

At best Wike should be in the media space making noise and raising false alarm as usual.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:

Politicians know the difference between real, fake and induced praise.
this people will rather ceed edo to Pdp than to allow any breathing space for Oshiomole

This is politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:

Oga, Wike would have still done this without being in the limelight but with this appointment every transaction involving Rivers State government account will be closely monitored from today. Quote me
Transactions have been monitored right from time, no be today news. Efcc cannot do anything to Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
this people will rather ceed edo to Pdp than to allow any breathing space for Oshiomole

This is politics

We will see
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:

The appointment will definitely backlash on Obaseki thereby making those who are sympathetic to his cause within the power circle in Abuja to withdraw their support from him. This is because supporting him would mean Wike taking the shine at the end of the day. This I know they will never allow to happen. Amaechi for instance will never allow that...

To me, Wike should have been in the background running things and providing financial support than leading the campaign.
I had to check your previous post to know what inspired this post, and I am not surprised.
APC rolls out a strategy, you folks hail them.
PDP does same, you always pick holes in their strategies because you suddenly care about Obaseki or knows what's best for him.
Scenario
APC appoints Gandollar: Yeeepe!!! Right man, them go hear word
PDP appoints Wicked Wike: No!!!! They got it wrong, blablabla.
Shame on you all.
The battle ahead is one that will be fought on all fonts (Brains and Brawn). So, focus on campaigning for your party's candidate.

9 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

it's rivers state money please. it's meant for rivers state development.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

This is politics
Shut up you mpataka!what do you know about politics?
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s] rigging will fail Apc mark my words
yes.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:

The forces in Abuja will incapacitate him and make him not to deliver. Alot people of people who would have remained neutral in this Edo election would buy into this fight just to prove a point that Wike is a nobody. This appointment is a bad one. Even some PDP governors who are not in tandem with Wike overbearing attitude in PDP will sit on the fence.
why are you jittery. all the south south governors will be in Edo state on the election day.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Kindledlight(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Repentant Buharist!

In other news;2 days Presidential visit to Rivers state is 18th - 19th September,2020.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by surgical: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
you edo people don't want any godfather to kneel on your neck like they are to Lagos,you guys want to breathe freely,kudos to you

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by jlinkd78(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Poor analysis by d Op. By making Wike d pilot of Edo battle, PDP has convinced themselves and d world that there is no fracas in their party which d opposition was masturbating on d time Wike appeared to accuse his party hierarchy of some issues

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Kindledlight(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
ojikeebere12:

At best Wike should be in the media space making noise and raising false alarm as usual.

I can’t wait to start hearing cock and bull story like,they want to impeach me,they want to declare state of emergency,they want to bomb my airplane,at the end this man will still say”they can’t do anything” i swear i dey weak for that nigga!
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Transactions have been monitored right from time, no be today news. Efcc cannot do anything to Rivers state.

My brother wisdom is the principal thing. See all those transactions you made reference to were within Rivers State but this time around it needs to cross border to enter Edo. Have you wondered why Fayose lost Ekiti.....Its because of things like this
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by ojikeebere12: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestor:

I had to check your previous post to know what inspired this post, and I am not surprised.
PDP does same, you always pick holes in their strategies because you suddenly care about Obaseki or knows what's best for him.
Scenario
Shame on you all.
The battle ahead is one that will be fought on all fonts (Brains and Brawn). So, focus on campaigning for your party's candidate.

No problem
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Drsnives(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
wike remains the best man for the job
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by tesppidd: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wike that could not even deliver Atiku as flag bearer of his own party.

Wike that could not even deliver his man as Minority leader of the House of Reps.

I wonder why people overrate Wike like this.

Just because Rivers state is 75 percent a PDP state?

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Unigrad: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
tesppidd:
Wike that could not even deliver Atiku as flag bearer of his own party.

Wike that could not even deliver his man as Minority leader of the House of Reps.

I wonder why people overrate Wike like this.

Just because Rivers state is 75 percent a PDP state?
What is now your business with PDP, you APC apologist.
APC e-boys, make una take over. The real work is on the field and not online ranting.
Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Collins9156(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestor:

Scenario
Shame on you all.

You correct bra, I just scrolled his previous posts and found out his position.

He's scared of Wike

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice by Unigrad: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Collins9156:

You correct bra, I just scrolled his previous posts and found out his position.

He's scared of Wike
Every persons here against Wike and op are all APC apologist. They have been against Obaseki forgetting PVC is the voice to decide and not online ranting. I have my PVC to vote, can they show theirs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension Heightened In Orlu As FG Deploys Over 400 Soldiers / The Looming Battle For Lagos And Imminent Fall Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty / Seun Should Make A Northerner A Super Moderator Or Else...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.