Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" (509 Views)

I Stole To Survive - Ondo Pastor Friday Okeneji / I Have Killed 20 Persons - Murder Suspect Saheed Wasiu Confesses In Osun / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by Tundemanias: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2019
Saheed Abioye, 27, was on Friday arraigned before a Magistrates’ courtyard meeting in Osogbo, Osun State, for allegedly stealing a mobile phone.

The phone, valued at N40,000, is held to be owned by one Oyelade Monsurat.

The prosecutor, Olayiwola Rasaq, explained that the accused ego committed the offence on July 11 at Akede region of Oke-Bale in Osogbo around 1:45am.

He alleged the offence was obstinate to piece 390 (9) criminal rules cap 34 vol. II laws of Osun country 2002.

The accused, who pleaded guilty to the offence, told the square that he was an soul and that he resorted to stealing to fend for himself.

The magistrate, O. T. Badmus, abandoned the prayer of the prosecutor to transfer a time to here specifics on the matter, maxim in attendance were other complaints against the accused person.

He supposed since the accused self had submitted himself for pain by earnest guilty, the glasses case must not be delayed further.

The prosecutor, however, brought to the make out of the risk that Abioye had a pending problem at an extra risk next on stealing.

Badmus in the end sentenced the accused part to 10 months in prison without an decision of delicate and prepared that the drop a dime on he stole be supposed to be returned to the title-holder immediately.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/07/13/im-an-orphan-i-stole-to-fend-for-myself-says-suspect/

Re: I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by Tundemanias: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2019
sad
Re: I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2019
No excuse for crime !!
Re: I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by Nemesis909: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2019
27 year old orphan.

Re: I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seriously!!!
...em for just use pigin English do this writeup make we fit still try read am understand.
Re: I’m An Orphan, I Stole To Fend For Myself, Says Suspect "Saheed Abioye" by obynno7(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
bad writer

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Confesses Then Runs Mad After Refusing To Use His Mother As Sacrifice / Pastor Uses Profits From Teenage Son's Yahoo Yahoo Deals To Build Church / Enugu Again As Nsukka VIGILANTE Shot 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.