Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch (29480 Views)

Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Cooper Partners Threatens To Sue Punch Newspaper / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by anonimi: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bizibi:
Nothing will happen.......

Hmmm....................very likely true talk. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by feji12(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
God will so much punish this government. A pastor my foot. Efcc will be going after yahoo boys that are taking peanuts from oyibo leaving the main criminal stealing billion everyday and pretending to be fighting corruption.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Bizibi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonimi:

Hmmm....................very likely true talk. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d
hehehehe,this man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Stillthebest: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bukden16:
This Country is seriously under a course.

Curse

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Highzyk: 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
"But, a source close to Osinbajo told Saturday PUNCH that “the Vice President has since 2014 left the firm. There is no interest there anymore.”

Wailers are dumb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
So tinubu alpha beta doesn't pay tax to fg and this is a godfather who is using tax collectors to lock people's businesses? WTF!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by ceedan: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Will Osibanjo preach again after leaving aso rock?
This is the reason they will do all they can for Atiku to lose his case because if Atiku wins and their book is open I may even see my missing 100 naira that I have been looking for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by anonimi: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bizibi:
hehehehe,this man!!!

Na so now.
Oshi-omo-Ole confirmed the Vacant Pastor's (VP) redeeming pardon into sainthood not so long ago also.

FactBoyz:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said politicians’ sins are forgiven when they join the ruling party.

Oshiomhole made this statement on Thursday, while welcoming new members to the party, at the APC presidential campaign in Benin.

As he reeled out names of those who have defected from the PDP to the APC, he said: “I am told that there are a lot of very very senior people from PDP who have decided to join forces with President Buhari to take the broom to sweep away PDP and to continue to ensure that APC continues to preside all over Nigeria.

“It includes my own brother, my friend who comes from my own clime, Henry Duke Genebe. He is the former organising secretary of PDP and we also have former vice chairman PDP and leader of Edo North of PDP. We also have my brother Chief Esheshi Godwin. He is also former council chairman and my very dear friend. We have quite a number of other leaders who have come.

“We have quite a number of other leaders who have come… in fact, once you have joined APC, all your sins are forgiven.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2019/01/18/join-apc-sins-forgiven-oshiomhole-video/amp/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by anonimi: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
ceedan:
Will Osibanjo preach again after leaving aso rock?
This is the reason they will do all they can for Atiku to lose his case because if Atiku wins and their book is open I may even see my missing 100 naira that I have been looking for.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by michoim(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
PDP have left server and they have started fingering. They never have credible evidences but accusations like satan the accuser of the brethren...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by bluecircle470: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
doctokwus:
Osinbajo corrupt deeds started during his tenure as justice commissioner under Tinubu who is known to be the owner of apha beta that has been a conduit for the bleeding of Lagos State.The corrupt deeds osinbajo did as justice commissioner maybe mind boggling if fully exposed.That of Tinubu would require a separate book.
Short of sounding like a broken record,but the challenge I put forward several times has not been met and my assertion is just being proved right day after day:
'Anyone should show me one member of the presidency and the cabinet that doesn't have a proven present or past corruption scandal on his or her neck,including the dullard-in-chief and the VP.

You talk like an unlearned/unlettered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Bizibi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonimi:

Na so now.
Oshi-omo-Ole confirmed the Vacant Pastor's (VP) redeeming pardon into sainthood not so long ago also.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764
this is more than holy water....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
govt of thieves, by thieves, for numbskulls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by seedsower(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=WonderManly post=80215827][/quote]

Why waste space?
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Voice of Osinbajo, hand of Tinubu.

And all the minions are holding top govt positions now...

CPC, FIRS, COS etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by GuestLog: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
This suffering is enough;
This suffering is enough ooo;
This suffering is enough Jesus we don't want it anymore....
Kogi workers protest 40 months unpaid salary by Governor Yahaya Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raaw2yZV9NQ
40 bloody months? 3years 6 months? Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by RichBoy247: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Alpha Beta has been used to milk the docile slaves in Lagos of hundreds of millions of dollars and the tollgates owned by the self styled Pablo Escobar of Nigerian politics.

Yes my brother, docile slaves who are from the republic of drugs, kidnapping, armed robbery and fake drugs have been milked for long in Lagos.
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by EqUalJustice: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is very good that we are probing the sources of wealth in our Leaders.

My questions are;

- Why is it that it's coming out at this particular point in time?

- is it that After Oando, the next one is Alpha Beta because of 2023?

- Could this be related to 2023 permutations?

- We need to check others from the other parts of the Country (North, South, East, West, North Central, etc).

- Former Ministers, SSA, Senators, etc.

The question is that, are there no corrupt politicians from the other parts of the country except the South?

Government agencies needs to be non partisan in the discharge of their duties.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Olorunnim: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
What do I even say? The tin just taya me first why would a private firm be allowed to collect tax for the Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by WonderManly(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
seedsower:

Why waste space?

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
emmasege:
Mark my words, Osinbajo & Tinubu ain't going to end this tenure with PMB on the same page.

I expect that more shady deals of the crooked pastor & his agbero godfather will be unearthed in the next few months in order to discredit them both, prior to 2023.

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by maxzzo1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
tuniski:

Exactly! The Sanctimonious current occupiers of Aso Rock think they are deceiving man and God but, they are only deceiving themselves.
Na former pastor be that....
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Buckubuck:

Forgery and documentation
grin
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by tomju(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
doctokwus:
Osinbajo corrupt deeds started during his tenure as justice commissioner under Tinubu who is known to be the owner of apha beta that has been a conduit for the bleeding of Lagos State.The corrupt deeds osinbajo did as justice commissioner maybe mind boggling if fully exposed.That of Tinubu would require a separate book.
Short of sounding like a broken record,but the challenge I put forward several times has not been met and my assertion is just being proved right day after day:
'Anyone should show me one member of the presidency and the cabinet that doesn't have a proven present or past corruption scandal on his or her neck,including the dullard-in-chief and the VP.

Another one who feigns ignorance about Ocean Trust Limited being connected to Tinubu and cohorts is Lying. These guys just got together and wrecked Lagos treasury.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

Even if you get a video tape where tinubu is caught stealing money and claiming that you won't do him anything...and present EFCC...nothing will still happen

Buhari..is too desperate for power and won't do a shot to his master tinubu
He had 2 bullion vans entering the his house-despite a money laundering law that states you can't move more than N5 million naira in cash around as a civilian

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
anonimi:

Please have pity on the zombies who see these guys are saints like Abacha who did not steal our money but keeps sending us money from his grave in recovered loot. grin
Did he not draft the bogus pension Bill for Thiefnuibu that started the trend among governors

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
That pension bill was the highest form of legal corruption to ever exist. Even Obama and Angela Merkel pension package was not that generous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
comshots:
So tinubu alpha beta doesn't pay tax to fg and this is a godfather who is using tax collectors to lock people's businesses? WTF!
How will he pay tax when Federal Internal Revenue Service Chairman, Tunde Fowler is the heroin kingpin's nominee.
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by labiola: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Buckubuck post=80227933]
Forgery and documentation[/quote

Really? You must have graduated from Yale university .
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
EqUalJustice:
This is very good that we are probing the sources of wealth in our Leaders.

My questions are;

- Why is it that it's coming out at this particular point in time?

- is it that After Oando, the next one is Alpha Beta because of 2023?

- Could this be related to 2023 permutations?

- We need to check others from the other parts of the Country (North, South, East, West, North Central, etc).

- Former Ministers, SSA, Senators, etc.

The question is that, are there no corrupt politicians from the other parts of the country except the South?

Government agencies needs to be non partisan in the discharge of their duties.
99% of politicians in APC,PDP and APGA are fantastically corrupt. If you think I am lying ask David Cameron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_EekNnfjI
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by isnovic(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good investigative journalism by Saturday Punch.
What is intriguing is the dead ends and the grave, cult-like silence by those working with Alpha Beta.

The quickness to deny Alpha Beta like a leprous dick after they are caught is amazing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
GuestLog:
40 bloody months? 3years 6 months? Jesus Christ!
that's what kogi state workers are passing through .
Re: Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch by Staro: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Thief Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k / I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows / Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement: What Is Your Prediction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.