Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (36900 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by luluman: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
weyreypey:
Why can't we collabo
Ehhn, SOUTH WEAST COLLABO.
Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Lightening: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2019
imamabi:

He wouldn't talk without action. We are not uncultured, we talk when we are sure without doubt. We not like a certain group of people that are individually intelligent and collectively stupid. I guess FFK has been infected.

Tinubu has finally spoken. I waited for him to speak so that I can confirm your leaders' legendary foolishness and cowardice and I was not disappointed.
Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by chernest2002: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Samyj247:
shut up ur dirty mouth. Say south west....pls the Igbo's and other tribe in Ss is one and totally different from u guys Afonjas. Ndi ofe ose. You are now in trouble and wants the SS and SE to help u. jejely face the problems u caused ursef
bro if you allow south west to be taken over, your south east will still face the same faith.
Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by chernest2002: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2019
martowskin1:

SE and SS is ready, we will work together as we always do... For the SW we don't know ... Let them sit down in round table with their brothers in the north and discuss

I believe sw is ready to defend their people now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Muslims, 17 Christians EXCO: Adeleke Is A Secret Agent For CAN - MURIC / Impeachment: No Escape Route For Fayose – APC Elders / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.