Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nollywood Producer/film Editor Reveal How He Left Phone Repair Job To Film Makin - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Producer/film Editor Reveal How He Left Phone Repair Job To Film Makin (248 Views)

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / 2019 BBNaija Housemates Reveal Their Sex Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Producer/film Editor Reveal How He Left Phone Repair Job To Film Makin by 247latestblog: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/07/13/nollywood-producer-film-editor-reveal-how-he-left-phone-repair-job-to-film-making/

NOLLYWOOD PRODUCER/FILM EDITOR REVEAL HOW HE LEFT PHONE REPAIR JOB TO FILM MAKING

According to information, Nollywood producer Musa Felix a.k.a Felix Adams was a professional phone engineer

but left his job to join film making due to intimidation and frustration from the NIGERIA ARMY

Living or working in the military barracks is like living in bondage, you will never have the chance to make a decision or live a life that pleases you. He said

At a point, I thought life has nothing to offer until I left my shop closed and then meet this Nollywood director HUMJO OJONUGWA c.e.o HUMJO FILMS. Who took me as a brother and shelter me for about three years.

at times, so many things happened for the best in you to reveal itself, living the military barrack for Nollywood was never regret for me, instead, it’s a more value added to me, he added

also read movie alert “the ip” Nollywood producer FELIX ADAMS is set To produce a mind blowing movie Titled “THE IP”

According to him, he said, at the beginning of every good thing there is always a task to pay directly or indirectly,

Nollywood producer MUSA FELIX a.k.a FELIX ADAMS Said, in other to stay on top of the game you have to be consistency. He stated that to be successful in the industry they’re key fact to follow

HUMILITY. This is the most important key; you will have to humble yourself to everyone

TRUTH. Always be truthful, so people will not doubt your words

LOYALTY. Always be loyal

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. You must not say the thing you don’t know, at times it put you into trouble

BE CONSISTENCE, let nothing makes you run for a while because coming back is like starting from scratch

With this few point, the sky will be your limit

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Ned Nwoko Acting Goofy With His Wife Regina Daniels(video) / All About Roku.com/link | USA| 2019-roku-link.com / Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.