Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal (31437 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Dayvidoo: 4:30pm On Mar 29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlkNpkkFTc?si=hhnxWiT3x9aPBgsK

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Eniola Ajao has again spoken on the ‘Best Dressed Female’ award given to controversial transvestite, Bobrisky at the premiere of her movie, ‘Ajakaju

According to the video from the movie premiere,
Bobrisky was presented with the Best Dressed Female award and was given a cheque of N1 million at the event.

However, in an interview with Arise TV, the producer Eniola Ajao described Bobrisky’s award as a charade.

Despite her explanations, her movie premiere has continued to earn backlash on social media.
Consequently, she released a video message via her Instagram page, denying awarding Bobrisky.
She pleaded with Nigerians to support her by going to the cinema to watch her movie, stressing that she would go bankrupt if her movie is cancelled because of the Bobrisky saga

She explained that the Best Dressed Female award given to Bobrisky was just for promotion purposes.

In her words she said, “Tell everybody to go out for me, don’t let me be in debt, I don’t have anything. All I had was what I put into this project. Please support me in the name of God, I don’t come out to do clout or stunt. It’s because of this film, I was thinking of how I will sell the film, so I used Bobrisky. I don’t want to dwell too much on that, I plead with Nigerians in the name of God, help me go out. This is a film that the whole industry came out to watch and they gave good reviews. It’s a film that I can be boastful about and walk with my heads up”

Source: Gossipmillnaija, Wahalanetwork @IG

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Dayvidoo: 4:30pm On Mar 29
It is well

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by DaddyRochie1642: 4:37pm On Mar 29
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Treasure17(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29
Fine babe that year

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Omihanifa: 5:07pm On Mar 29
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by shadrach77: 5:53pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this
As her PA wey you be nah. Òdè! embarassed

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by kokoA(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29
She for show us receipts

7 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by turmacs(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29
grin
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by ImoleNaija: 7:26pm On Mar 29
I hope the movie is worth it sha.

Good luck to her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29
All these people too lie

6 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Missyajoke(f): 7:26pm On Mar 29
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Growingboi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29
Who send you na. That's your own headache. Stop disturbing the entire Internet with your useless movie that RISKY BOB as the best dressed female

11 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by helinues: 7:27pm On Mar 29

She's one of the finest in the Yoruba movie but she should below .

Shout out to Twyse and Baba Kamo, my banning wasn't boring with their skits

43 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Onyedikachi231: 7:28pm On Mar 29
Life
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Macdeey: 7:28pm On Mar 29
Try another lie 🤥 this wan no hold water 🤣🤣🤣

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Felabrity: 7:28pm On Mar 29
Lies, I won't watch anyway

9 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Kukutente23: 7:28pm On Mar 29
Who asked you

Are you lamenting or brooding

And the movie still nor sweet

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Prettychild(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlkNpkkFTc?si=hhnxWiT3x9aPBgsK

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Eniola Ajao has again spoken on the ‘Best Dressed Female’ award given to controversial transvestite, Bobrisky at the premiere of her movie, ‘Ajakaju

According to the video from the movie premiere,
Bobrisky was presented with the Best Dressed Female award and was given a cheque of N1 million at the event.

However, in an interview with Arise TV, the producer Eniola Ajao described Bobrisky’s award as a charade.

Despite her explanations, her movie premiere has continued to earn backlash on social media.
Consequently, she released a video message via her Instagram page, denying awarding Bobrisky.
She pleaded with Nigerians to support her by going to the cinema to watch her movie, stressing that she would go bankrupt if her movie is cancelled because of the Bobrisky saga

She explained that the Best Dressed Female award given to Bobrisky was just for promotion purposes.

Source: Gossipmillnaija, Wahalanetwork @IG
You never see anything. You and bobrisky go watch am. We need to be careful while chasing clout

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by DropsMic(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29
Cap

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Freshtruth(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29
When she mean she sold all her properties she meant all the juice in her pussy has been drilled by her sugar daddies she gave are all to make this movie a reality

6 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by labake1(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29
Eyah, You used Bobrisky to risk your movie. Waiting for movie box to upload the movie

9 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Amotolongbo(f): 7:30pm On Mar 29
Stunt gone wrong.

Women dey do women

6 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by 82man: 7:32pm On Mar 29
I can't stop laughing at NIGERIA celebrities 🤣

9 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by AllahOfBlood: 7:32pm On Mar 29
cheesy

U carry sisterhood award give brotherhood come dey cry.

we no send u with ur yeye movie

16 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by seunlayi(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29
Its a good move
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by azpekuliar: 7:34pm On Mar 29
Eh ya. To discuss why the award was given to Bobrisky come sweet pass to siddon watch your movie.

7 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Shakirababy(f): 7:34pm On Mar 29
Eyaa....I really feel for her because if that I'll check out the movie

Cheer up darling ♥️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by ibrutex(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29
That's why they wan use bobbyrisky trend to promote the movie but atlas, na Portable brotherhood kon take all the glory gbasgnoss grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by techub: 7:35pm On Mar 29
Bobrisky don give the movie bad announcement

By wait ooh... So some of these awards wey una dey give for Tv and shows Na arrangeee ..

Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by osazsky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29
Ma if u want to promote ur movie na brobrisky
Na u wan use...a mentally retarted man ..u not see ebuka use..idiot servers her right..just like brobrisky who is neither he nor she na so ur movie go dey go from left to right..confused idiot spits

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Strips / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / Site To Download American Songs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.